RP DAE 2018

Digitals

Reaction score
Hi I’m still not shortlisted for interview?? Does it mean I no chance or they still ongoing? :-( also can someone help me advice on this? I got offered by ITE higher nitec under JAE and have to accept the offer by 7 feb. But I’m still waiting for DAE and I’m sure it’ll continue until late March or so. How? Pls help, thank you

phase 1 interview period just ended on jan 31, if you didn’t get called up go and apply for phase 2 DAE!! try choosing other courses since the ones u chose alr rejected you or you can keep trying for the course u want haha. accept your hnitec bc you can withdraw later in the event you do get into poly

Digitals

Reaction score
What did they ask you during the interview? :)

alot of questions! firstly she asked for a short description of yourself, why i chose the course, your educational background, your strengths etc etc. and then she asked me if i had any questions for the course :) basically that was it!

Sonflowers

Reaction score
phase 1 interview period just ended on jan 31, if you didn’t get called up go and apply for phase 2 DAE!! try choosing other courses since the ones u chose alr rejected you or you can keep trying for the course u want haha. accept your hnitec bc you can withdraw later in the event you do get into poly

How do I apply? I can't find anything to apply for phase 2 in the website. Even through the DAE application button. It says my application is still in-progress and that's for phase 1.

Last edited:

sylvia147

Reaction score
alot of questions! firstly she asked for a short description of yourself, why i chose the course, your educational background, your strengths etc etc. and then she asked me if i had any questions for the course :) basically that was it!

Woah good luck!! Seems that it is going fine for you :)

sylvia147

Reaction score
O level results:
EL E8
AM B3
EM B3
CL A1
Science (Physics,Chemistry) C6
Combined Humanities C6
CCA A1

I applied DAE into RP,but i never received call for interview, this mean i cannot get in alr?

Try applying for Phase 2 again. Apply for courses who are asking for D7 English. Those that require C6 English, lesser chance. Your raw score is quite good, got chance. Apply again!

Jollykc

Reaction score
Try applying for Phase 2 again. Apply for courses who are asking for D7 English. Those that require C6 English, lesser chance. Your raw score is quite good, got chance. Apply again!

I tried,but the pharse 2 application did not open for me,i called RP and they said wait for phase 1 results, if never pass then apply phase 3

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried,but the pharse 2 application did not open for me,i called RP and they said wait for phase 1 results, if never pass then apply phase 3

hmm, you got apply nyp?

i know of alot friends who managed to get in rp/nyp/tp with a E8 English grade.

your rest of the grades quite decent

Jollykc

Reaction score
hmm, you got apply nyp?

i know of alot friends who managed to get in rp/nyp/tp with a E8 English grade.

your rest of the grades quite decent
Yep,hmm..actually i apply all five polys and hope i could get into one of them..😬

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep,hmm..actually i apply all five polys and hope i could get into one of them..😬

don't worry too much!

i retook O levels before about 2 years back and based on what i heard from 2 batch of students, you are surely able to get a course.

sylvia147

Reaction score

Oh I see, apply for phase 3 bah! don't worry, your other grades are decent so I think your chances are gd.

sylvia147

Reaction score
Did she went for interview? Wat about courses requirement of C6 eng? would i be accepted?

She did. I'm not sure if you'll be accepted but I think your chances are better with D7 English courses. I applied for Events Management which is C6 for Math and didn't get shortlisted for interview. I'm guessing is because my Math E8.

s4dist

Reaction score
She did. I'm not sure if you'll be accepted but I think your chances are better with D7 English courses. I applied for Events Management which is C6 for Math and didn't get shortlisted for interview. I'm guessing is because my Math E8.

Ohhh i seee thank you :) Anyways i have a friend who has gotten F9 for math , he has been accepted before through one of a sports courses. good lukc!

sylvia147

Reaction score
Ohhh i seee thank you :) Anyways i have a friend who has gotten F9 for math , he has been accepted before through one of a sports courses. good lukc!

Oh I see. Hope that will be the case for me too. You good luck too!! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.