RP DAE 2018

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohhh i seee thank you :) Anyways i have a friend who has gotten F9 for math , he has been accepted before through one of a sports courses. good lukc!

yeap, if your math fail 0 to no chance for engi course.

i got D7 and got rejected by all.

Sports course should be alright if you are close to the cop

s4dist

Reaction score
yeap, if your math fail 0 to no chance for engi course.

i got D7 and got rejected by all.

Sports course should be alright if you are close to the cop

What course did u apply for DAE? Have u been called up for interview?

Delson222

Reaction score
Hi if you do phase 1 of DAE in RP and dont get selected must wait for phase 3 or can still do in phase 2

Digitals

Reaction score
Hi if you do phase 1 of DAE in RP and dont get selected must wait for phase 3 or can still do in phase 2

login to the RP DAE application page and check whats the status, if its still in progress then you have to wait for phase 3

sylvia147

Reaction score
Hi anyone got called up for Phase 2? Can I ask what course did you get shortlisted for??

lilac chaser

Reaction score
Hi. I was accepted through EAE before and it got revoked due to my Maths E8. IT dept called me to try out DAE. Applied for phase 1 and i just received email for all 4 interviews tomorrow. I guess Friday will be the last day interview for phase 1 before they announce to all applicants of our status next Monday. FYI: I applied JAE ITE and accepted my offer with the course, in case if my DAE didnt get through. Wish everyone the best of luck.

Last edited:

icarus01

Reaction score
can i ask if they dont call by today means im rejected alr (for phase 2)? or i still need to wait?

Last edited:

s4dist

Reaction score
Hi. I was accepted through EAE before and it got revoked due to my Maths E8. IT dept called me to try out DAE. Applied for phase 1 and i just received email for all 4 interviews tomorrow. I guess Friday will be the last day interview for phase 1 before they announce to all applicants of our status next Monday. FYI: I applied JAE ITE and accepted my offer with the course, in case if my DAE didnt get through. Wish everyone the best of luck.

what course did u apply?

Jollykc

Reaction score
can i ask if they dont call by today means im rejected alr (for phase 2)? or i still need to wait?

No sure,if phase 3 starts alr then you apply for phase 3 first,then wait for the results for phase 1&2 at the same time

sadboi1

Reaction score
anyone else got shortlisted for interview? i got chosen for mass comm and i’m nervous af since its a really competitive course from what i’ve been told :( any tips to ace the interview would be appreciated!!
I applied in Phase 1 and got selected for all 4 courses. Waiting for 12 Feb for a good result. But i still applied ITE just in case touchwood i do not make it to poly. I applied for NYP and they asked for my prelim result which is equally bad as my O level result but at least they considered me. But anyways good luck to everyone who applied for phase 1.

sadboi1

Reaction score
My friend applied for DAE and she did not attend any interview and got offered Health Service Management course.

Jollykc

Reaction score
If apply for phase 1 and got interview during phase 2 period,the result will come out on phase 1 result day(12/02) or phase 2 result day(19/02)?

s4dist

Reaction score
If apply for phase 1 and got interview during phase 2 period,the result will come out on phase 1 result day(12/02) or phase 2 result day(19/02)?

how did u reply for phase 2? when ur phase1 results its not out?

Jollykc

Reaction score
how did u reply for phase 2? when ur phase1 results its not out?

Phase 1 interview period was 29/01-31/01,then phase 2 interview was 08/02-09/02,that’s why i ask: i got interview during phase 2 interview so my application results will come out for phase 1/2? I apply for 1 not 2

sadboi1

Reaction score
The results its out?
Yea for her is out because is did well for O Level too and she can make it to the course thru JAE but she didnt apply so RP just give it to her cause she met the requirement for the course. She applied for Phase 2 but the results should be out on 19 Feb lah.

sadboi1

Reaction score
Phase 1 interview period was 29/01-31/01,then phase 2 interview was 08/02-09/02,that’s why i ask: i got interview during phase 2 interview so my application results will come out for phase 1/2? I apply for 1 not 2
Phase 2 which is on 19 Feb.

s4dist

Reaction score

Oh i see but i can’t apply phase2. How did u apply?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.