RP DAE 2018

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2018, 06:50 PM   #841

I think IT and Engineering courses.
Did ur friend appealed? bcz i was rejected too
tykhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 05:27 PM   #842

TP replied to me, i got into Common Engineering Programme, not what i wanna do but i dont mind taking it
haha same. tp also sent an email to me like 10 min ago saying i got in. At this moment any course is fine.. phew what a relief so lat minute also
swjpam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 06:16 PM   #843

mampos lah... Friend with lower GPA in ITE got into one of the courses I applied for in RP but I didn't... Tried to talk to them but they didn't seem bothered to look into it. Now all my appeals unsuccessful except for Ngee Ann. Hope for the best.
hardwarezonenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 07:35 PM   #844

wah congrats what course? and also need go down tmr to collect enrolment package leh
Assasin132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 01:15 AM   #845

oops haha I meant all unsuccessful but still waiting for ngee ann
hardwarezonenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:44 PM   #846

system engineering, no idea what it is about lol.
i collected the package today yeah, hbu?
swjpam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 07:42 PM   #847

Hi Deeksha
Which CCA you are considering?

I think IT and Engineering courses.
mittaash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 11:24 PM   #848

Hey guys i don't know if this thread is dead anot but i want to enquire more about DAE. Do you need to meet the minimum entry requirements for the course to be eligible? because i just collected my results today and i did badly... because i flunk my math. my ELR2B2-C is 27 before 2 points cca deduction. my results are here

English C6
Humanities(SS/Geog) B3
Mathematics E8
Science(Phy/Chem) C6
Chinese C5
D&T C5

i was wondering if i am eligible for DAE even though i failed math and i am very worried because after retaining for 1 year because of my results last year my math still cmi and i had also successfully application for EAE marine science and aquaculture for 2 years but my results is still ****. can i appeal for this 2 courses? i really don't know what to do... I'm really lost as i really want to get into a poly
leemingyang23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 07:21 AM   #849

Hey guys i don't know if this thread is dead anot but i want to enquire more about DAE. Do you need to meet the minimum entry requirements for the course to be eligible? because i just collected my results today and i did badly... because i flunk my math. my ELR2B2-C is 27 before 2 points cca deduction. my results are here

English C6
Humanities(SS/Geog) B3
Mathematics E8
Science(Phy/Chem) C6
Chinese C5
D&T C5

i was wondering if i am eligible for DAE even though i failed math and i am very worried because after retaining for 1 year because of my results last year my math still cmi and i had also successfully application for EAE marine science and aquaculture for 2 years but my results is still ****. can i appeal for this 2 courses? i really don't know what to do... I'm really lost as i really want to get into a poly
Dont think you can get into poly despite E8 for your maths? Requirement says at least 1-7 fpor maths iirc... You might have a low chance getting in..
Idme231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 10:46 PM   #850

Well, I successfully applied EAE for TP Diploma in Infocomm Technology but I did badly for my English, got an E8 so my eae got revoked, For JAE, there's nothing I can do except for applying for ITE courses. I also applied for DAE if there's a chance and I planned to appeal if possible. Here's my result:

English : E8
Math : B3
Chinese : B4
Science (P/C) : C6
Humanities (G/S) : C5
D&T : C6
L1R4 : 26

Maybe it's possible to go to polytechnic but maybe referred to unpopular courses with vacancy.

English C6
Humanities(SS/Geog) B3
Mathematics E8
Science(Phy/Chem) C6
Chinese C5
D&T C5

Michell0328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #851

Just try apply for DAE. Don't give up hope !! I'm applying for DAE too.
b3nn3o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 01:59 PM   #852

Does anyone get into poly through DAE? Despite you doing badly for O level? Because for me I did badly that I can't get into higher nitec courses.. Only nitec course... I tried applying for DAE but I'm afraid what if I don't get in...
crystallll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:00 PM   #853

Does anyone get into poly through DAE? Despite you doing badly for O level? Because for me I did badly that I can't get into higher nitec courses.. Only nitec course... I tried applying for DAE but I'm afraid what if I don't get in...
How many O level passes do you have?
Idme231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 11:20 PM   #854

Can you explain your definition on “ badly for O level”.
I got into poly using DAE (on previous intake)
As long as they call you up for interview and you put in effort to show them that you have the passion for the diploma that you have applied for during the interview, I see don’t see why they won’t accept you.

But bare in mind that being called for interview != being accept into the diploma that you applied through DAE.

All the best
TheStarxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 01:25 AM   #855

Anyone else applied for DAE this year?
b3nn3o is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.