RP DAE 2018

swjpam

Reaction score
system engineering, no idea what it is about lol.
i collected the package today yeah, hbu?

leemingyang23

Reaction score
Hey guys i don't know if this thread is dead anot but i want to enquire more about DAE. Do you need to meet the minimum entry requirements for the course to be eligible? because i just collected my results today and i did badly... because i flunk my math. my ELR2B2-C is 27 before 2 points cca deduction. my results are here

English C6
Humanities(SS/Geog) B3
Mathematics E8
Science(Phy/Chem) C6
Chinese C5
D&T C5

i was wondering if i am eligible for DAE even though i failed math and i am very worried because after retaining for 1 year because of my results last year my math still cmi and i had also successfully application for EAE marine science and aquaculture for 2 years but my results is still ****. can i appeal for this 2 courses? i really don't know what to do... I'm really lost as i really want to get into a poly

Idme231

Reaction score
Hey guys i don't know if this thread is dead anot but i want to enquire more about DAE. Do you need to meet the minimum entry requirements for the course to be eligible? because i just collected my results today and i did badly... because i flunk my math. my ELR2B2-C is 27 before 2 points cca deduction. my results are here

English C6
Humanities(SS/Geog) B3
Mathematics E8
Science(Phy/Chem) C6
Chinese C5
D&T C5

i was wondering if i am eligible for DAE even though i failed math and i am very worried because after retaining for 1 year because of my results last year my math still cmi and i had also successfully application for EAE marine science and aquaculture for 2 years but my results is still ****. can i appeal for this 2 courses? i really don't know what to do... I'm really lost as i really want to get into a poly

Dont think you can get into poly despite E8 for your maths? Requirement says at least 1-7 fpor maths iirc... You might have a low chance getting in..

Michell0328

Reaction score
Well, I successfully applied EAE for TP Diploma in Infocomm Technology but I did badly for my English, got an E8 so my eae got revoked, For JAE, there's nothing I can do except for applying for ITE courses. I also applied for DAE if there's a chance and I planned to appeal if possible. Here's my result:

English : E8
Math : B3
Chinese : B4
Science (P/C) : C6
Humanities (G/S) : C5
D&T : C6
L1R4 : 26

Maybe it's possible to go to polytechnic but maybe referred to unpopular courses with vacancy.

English C6
Humanities(SS/Geog) B3
Mathematics E8
Science(Phy/Chem) C6
Chinese C5
D&T C5

crystallll

Reaction score
Does anyone get into poly through DAE? Despite you doing badly for O level? Because for me I did badly that I can't get into higher nitec courses.. Only nitec course... I tried applying for DAE but I'm afraid what if I don't get in...

Idme231

Reaction score
Does anyone get into poly through DAE? Despite you doing badly for O level? Because for me I did badly that I can't get into higher nitec courses.. Only nitec course... I tried applying for DAE but I'm afraid what if I don't get in...

How many O level passes do you have?

TheStarxx

Reaction score

Can you explain your definition on “ badly for O level”.
I got into poly using DAE (on previous intake)
As long as they call you up for interview and you put in effort to show them that you have the passion for the diploma that you have applied for during the interview, I see don’t see why they won’t accept you.

But bare in mind that being called for interview != being accept into the diploma that you applied through DAE.

All the best :)

znlee11

Reaction score
Pls help me!

Hello Bros & Sis,

For the DAE interview with RP, how is the interview like?
Is it like corporate world where they ask you to tell them more about yourself etc and why you want this course?

Pls advice so I can prep myself better! Thank you!

QIKAIX

Reaction score
Hello Bros & Sis,

For the DAE interview with RP, how is the interview like?
Is it like corporate world where they ask you to tell them more about yourself etc and why you want this course?

Pls advice so I can prep myself better! Thank you!

U got called for the interview for RP?

MisterJJ

Reaction score
I am a Higher Nitec graduate from 2016 and I
have been applying thru the DAE and JPAE in 2016, 2017,2018 but was unsuccessful. I applied this year DAE thru the working experience and I was successful but I am considering now whether to take up the course.

Last edited:

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a Higher Nitec graduate from 2016 and I
have been applying thru the DAE and JPAE in 2016, 2017,2018 but was unsuccessful. I applied this year DAE thru the working experience and I was successful but I am considering now whether to take up the course.

Wow ...Good for you....it is always Good to further your Studies...
Go for it....

Evangelion_ao

Reaction score
Just got called down for an interview on 25th for IT course
Any idea how to prepare for the interview and what questions they'll ask??
I'm super nervous

cooltofu

Reaction score
HELP A SIS OUT

hey guys I applied for mass comm for phase 1 in rp and I got in without interview and all I guess it was because it was my 1st choice??? feel free to reply to this if you wanna know more

Hey! Would you mind sharing more context? I would love some help here, i am currently doing HNitec in HR at ITE but it isn't exactly related tho :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.