RP DAE 2018

wanderxgalaxies

Reaction score
help

i applied in phase 1 , interviewed in phase 2 but then they emailed me just now to check, like y'all mine's still pending tho....

ttwisted

Reaction score
after logging in to my SingPass, it directed me to a blank page, are you guys experiencing the same problem?

AnxiousDude

Reaction score
Guys any updates?

Hello everyone ; i also applied for RP’s DAE . i submitted my application on 5th Feb .. got a email for a interview on 7Feb to go the interview on 9Feb... im in the phase 2 period .. however , RP just sent me a email to ask me check for my application as it is released , upon logging in , it pops out a ‘in progress’ as well .. shouldn’t my result be in 19Feb and not 12Feb as 12 Feb is for phase 1..?

sylvia147

Reaction score
Hello everyone ; i also applied for RP’s DAE . i submitted my application on 5th Feb .. got a email for a interview on 7Feb to go the interview on 9Feb... im in the phase 2 period .. however , RP just sent me a email to ask me check for my application as it is released , upon logging in , it pops out a ‘in progress’ as well .. shouldn’t my result be in 19Feb and not 12Feb as 12 Feb is for phase 1..?

Most people who receieved that email was directed to the website with no information. Could be a bogus email I suppose. I advise you to call RP tomorrow and ask them which Phase you are in.

hwakman10

Reaction score
Is it just me or in the first page before logging in to singpass that they state my application is submitted for phase 3? I did the interview for phase 1 already sia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.