RP DAE 2018

Digitals

Reaction score
anyone else got shortlisted for interview? i got chosen for mass comm and i’m nervous af since its a really competitive course from what i’ve been told :( any tips to ace the interview would be appreciated!!

tiffanytu

Reaction score
bro/sis

u got 6 points for O levels? it is really hard to qualify for a popular course like mass comm through dae

all the best to you!

sadboi1

Reaction score
I went for my interview at RP. I choosed 4 courses in the school of engineering and i got called for all the courses. I went for interviee today and i came home confindent with 2 of my interviews.

sadboi1

Reaction score
anyone else got shortlisted for interview? i got chosen for mass comm and i’m nervous af since its a really competitive course from what i’ve been told :( any tips to ace the interview would be appreciated!!
Don't be scared. The lecturers are there to help you make it to poly!

matthew1001

Reaction score
I went for my interview at RP. I choosed 4 courses in the school of engineering and i got called for all the courses. I went for interviee today and i came home confindent with 2 of my interviews.
rp called for interview already? do u know when other poly will cal for interview?
all the best for ur application!

Plenk1234

Reaction score

Hey when did they email you that you were shortlisted?

Digitals

Reaction score

i only got called for 1 course that i chose :( i think i did well though, all the best for your outcome!

Sonflowers

Reaction score
Hi I’m still not shortlisted for interview?? Does it mean I no chance or they still ongoing? :-( also can someone help me advice on this? I got offered by ITE higher nitec under JAE and have to accept the offer by 7 feb. But I’m still waiting for DAE and I’m sure it’ll continue until late March or so. How? Pls help, thank you

Sonflowers

Reaction score
for phase 1 yep! if u didnt get called for rp interview u can apply again for phase 2 :)

Apply again as in through DAE application? Didn’t the website say Rp has the right to invalidate your application if you submit more than one time?

takahashikenji

Reaction score
O level results:
EL E8
AM B3
EM B3
CL A1
Combined Science C6
Combined Humanities C6
CCA A1

I applied DAE into RP,but i never received call for interview, this mean i cannot get in alr?

If you have never been called up for interview, maybe you got rejected.

Have you apply DAE in different poly?

FYI, last year I applied DAE and success to get in SP.

icarus01

Reaction score
Hi I’m still not shortlisted for interview?? Does it mean I no chance or they still ongoing? :-( also can someone help me advice on this? I got offered by ITE higher nitec under JAE and have to accept the offer by 7 feb. But I’m still waiting for DAE and I’m sure it’ll continue until late March or so. How? Pls help, thank you

go accept jae first. then wait for poly email

tiffanytu

Reaction score
O level results:
EL E8
AM B3
EM B3
CL A1
Combined Science C6
Combined Humanities C6
CCA A1

I applied DAE into RP,but i never received call for interview, this mean i cannot get in alr?

yr O level cert indicated "Combined Science" or "Science (Physics/Chemistry)"?

sylvia147

Reaction score
Hi has anybody ever DAE with e8 for mathematics and successfully got into poly? I'm really nervous and it seems like there isn't any hope left :(

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi has anybody ever DAE with e8 for mathematics and successfully got into poly? I'm really nervous and it seems like there isn't any hope left :(

close to no chance, maybe those sport course at RP.

i had a D7 for math and got rejected by RP and NYP

SP NP don't need try

Digitals

Reaction score
Apply again as in through DAE application? Didn’t the website say Rp has the right to invalidate your application if you submit more than one time?

i’m not sure but i think you can apply for each phase atleast once, no?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.