HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[AD] - Post all your BUY SELL Ads here

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 12:34 AM   #1

[AD] - Post all your BUY SELL Ads here

In order to minimise the disruption of BuySell Ads, as well as the constant "upping", each user is allowed to post

A single posting in this thread of videography related items

This can include
Camcorders & their accessories ( Still cameras with video capture functions are NOT included )
Editing Rigs
Video Editing / Capture software
Video related services.

Each thread should also be no longer than 60 single spaced lines, inclusive of any images in the thread.
As such, you are encouraged to use linked images, as compared to displayed images, so as stay within the 60 line limit

At the top of the ad, make sure the words AVAILABLE or SOLD is visible.

Once the item has been sold, user should delete his own ad, to indicate that the item is no longer available
Only then is he allowed to open a new ad.

Multiple postings / Spams will be summarily deleted without warning, and the poster, given an infraction.

Last edited by tmfwy; 15-10-2010 at 04:01 PM..
tmfwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:34 AM   #2

WTS: Video-Editing Stuff

My Editing stuff

Make & Model
Package Contents
Reason for selling
Contact Details...etc

Just an example. Feel free to use your own format

Item: HP XW8200
Specifications: Dual Intel Xeon 2.8ghz, 16gb DDR2 ECC REG Ram, 73gb SCSI OS Drive, 146gbx4 SCSI Storage
Warranty: Remaining 6 months @ HP
Monitor: HP 24" LCD
Accessories: Keyboard, Mouse, Windows XP Pro OS
Price: $xxxx

Last edited by tmfwy; 15-10-2010 at 04:04 PM..
Old 05-01-2004, 12:38 AM   #3
Master Member

Testing
nautilus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2004, 08:41 PM   #4
Master Member

SALE THREAD CLOSED

Last edited by tmfwy; 09-04-2005 at 08:38 AM..
zhangyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 06:40 PM   #5
Master Member

On behalf of ttttoh,

Hi,
selling my canon DV camcorder MVX1i, mint condition, 2 years old.
used only twice, taking sis's wedding ceremony and korea trip.
come with tripod, remote control and Ulead Version 7 software
for converting video raw files to VCD/DVD.
any one interested? priced at SGP2,200 Neg
Old 27-02-2004, 06:00 PM   #6
Master Member

By fongwengfai,

AXIS 2400 video server
Anyone interested in a brand new AXIS 2400 video server?

AXIS 2400, the world's best-selling video server. The Plug-and-Watch Remote Monitoring and Surveillance Solution for TCP/IP Networks. AXIS 2400 - Plug-and-Watch Video Server Delivering high-quality, Motion-JPEG images at a rate of up to 30 frames per second, the AXIS 2400 Video Server represents a performance technology breakthrough that revolutionizes CCTV and video surveillance systems. It provides a comprehensive single-box solution for video transmission over any data network including, local, wide-area networks and even over the Internet. Connecting directly to 10/100 Mbps Ethernet networks, it enables any computer to view live video images from hundreds of video servers -- without the hassles normally associated with digital video transmission. The application possibilities for the Axis 2400 video server are limitless: remote monitoring, security systems, alarms verification, traffic surveillance, railway monitoring, airports, banks, manufacturing plants, process monitoring, remote image archiving, remote administration, shops, gas stations, car parks, and much more. The Axis 2400 is a cost-effective solution. Users can enhance their existing CCTV systems with an AXIS 2400 video server and instantly have a state-of-the-art remote monitoring system – no expensive software, dedicated monitors or expensive coax cabling is required. All that is needed is a standard PC with network access. Almost everything connectable. Based on worldwide standards, the AXIS 2400 video server seamlessly connects to a whole range of different Ethernet devices, such as Wireless Ethernet and Ethernet to ISDN, PSTN, xDSL or cable modem routers. This open standard approach to design gives the freedom to choose optimal transmission media for the specific application.

(This is a discontinued product. However, this product is NEW. It came with my newly developed condominium but I do not intend to use it. Comes with manual and installation CD. Usual retail price is US$1,200.00)

Now for an incredible low price!

Email to find out more: andrewfong@litespeed.com.sg
Old 21-03-2004, 11:18 PM   #7

selling canopus EZDV card and Canopus ADVC50 converter.

EZDV card

EZDV
Fast, Friendly And Easy DV Editing For Your Desktop
Editing and finishing your DV or Digital8 movies has never been so easy. With EZDV you use your camera’s digital dataport to capture and transfer your video to your computer. EZDV can capture short selected clips or full-length tapes in one pass.

EZDV comes with EZEdit, a simple video editing application, which is fast, friendly and easy to learn. Once in your PC, you can cut and trim your video clips, add transitions, create titles and mix in your own audio.

The EZDV kit also includes SmartSound music software which gives you the tools to create your own music. SmartSound is for all occasions and moods. For special effects, EZDV includes SoftXplode special effects software for 3D transitions and effects. With SoftXplode you can add a multitude of exciting 3D and alpha effects to your production.

Key Features:
Compatible with DV and Digital8 cameras
Frame accurate camera control
Easy to learn and use EZEdit software
SmartSound music creation software
Captures selected clips or complete videotapes
High speed rendering
SoftXplode 2D and 3D special effects software
High quality filtering and image enhancement
NTSC version only
SPECIFICATIONS
EZEdit Software

EZEdit
EZEdit offers high speed, high quality video editing. With EZEdit you batch capture clips from your video tape, assemble in the timeline, add transitions, titles and effects and output your final production back to your DV camera or deck. EZDV also incorporates high quality filtering and image enhancement for still image capture.

EZNavigator
EZNavigator is simple cataloging software which automatically scans your tapes and creates a clip catalog. After finishing your catalog you can arrange and save the list and then batch capture the clips you need into your production.

SmartSound
With SmartSound you can create your own music for your video story lines. The simple interface offers quick music creation using a number of musical themes from easy listening jazz to rock and roll.

SoftXplode
SoftXplode adds 3D alpha video effects to your video production. Use SoftXplode to ‘fly’ in or ‘bounce’ video clips during a transition

Canpous ADVC50
Analog to DV converter ideal for video editing applications.
Convert your S-VHS, Hi8 or other analog video tapes to DV in one simple step using the ADVC-50. The ADVC-50 is compatible with all OHCI and DV capture cards for Macintosh or PC. No need to install drivers or any applications.

ADVC-50 perfectly compliments EZDV, DVRaptor-RT or any OHCI / DV capture card providing both analog input and easy cable access. convert anaolgue signal(vhs,hi8,v8 ,cable output etc..) to digital

Easy to install
ADVC-50 allows convenient access to video cabling when fitted into the computers 5-¼ inch Bay. Alternatively the ADVC-50 can be installed internally as a standard PCI card. The ADVC-50 unit uses the PC's standard 4-pin connection for power supply (bay installation).

Proven DV codec technology
Canopus's proprietary DV technologies provide the best picture quality preservation.

Locked audio support
Other converters can lose audio/video sync when converting analog video for longer periods of time. The ADVC-50 is the first inexpensive DV converter that supports locked audio when converting from analog to digital, assuring perfect audio and video synchronization.

Award winning DV Codec for best-quality conversion.
Locked audio support
Convenient cabling access via 5 ¼" PC baY
Both NTSC and PAL compatible
Windows and Mac OS compatible

selling all this at $350
profile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 08:30 AM   #8
Master Member

FS : Pinnacle Studio DV 1.xx

Come with the software, firewire card and cable.
$50 anyone?
lenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2004, 01:25 PM   #9
Master Member

sdf8,

If your tape is panasonic, i can do it for you for free provided you pass me some CDR for the vcd and you bring it to my place
Old 16-06-2004, 10:57 PM   #10

THREAD TO BE DELETED

Last edited by tmfwy; 09-04-2005 at 08:42 AM..
Old 05-07-2004, 01:09 PM   #11

WTS Panasonic NV GS11

mine is used less than 5 times(unfilled warranty card) and I will throw in also

1. a tripod and 2 tapes(i know does cost much)
2. a semi-hard cover case (bought at $50)
3. Extra extended battery,( at about $99)
4. Firewire card (IEEE1934) with cable

all for $620 neg.

sms me at 9679- 8874 to discuss...

or to exchange with a CANON/PANASONIC/CASIO/NIKON 3 or 4 Megapixel digital camera plus you or me top up..
Old 16-08-2004, 01:43 PM   #12

WTB: Canopus ADVC 100

Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these? Convergent says it's been out of stock for 2 months.

Perhaps someone has a secondhand unit for sale?

Or perhaps willing to rent it to me for a reasonable rate?

I just need it for about 2 weeks to convert a bunch of old laser discs.

Any alternative suggestions welcome.
123com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2004, 05:12 PM   #13

Have the following for sale

THREAD TO BE DELETED

Last edited by tmfwy; 09-04-2005 at 08:42 AM..
Old 22-09-2004, 12:59 AM   #14

Arrow

Adobe Premiere 6 Bible comes with Cd-rom , tryout version and plus movie clips and more.

asking $30. Feel free to bid.

great for beginners to video editing that do not want the mumbo jumbo involved around perchieved 'right' ways to do editing.

Works for Premiere 6.5 as well.
KeyserSoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2004, 06:43 PM   #15
Master Member

WTS

DATAVIDEO DAC-100 ANALOG TO DIGITAL BI-DIRECTIONAL CONVERTOR

Bought on Feb2004, warranty for one year until Feb2005, set in great condition cos only used a few times for converting analog cam video.

Bought at $380 (now still selling at $389 Top Universal), hoping at get at least 200

RP: 200
BNP: 220

Thanks

Info
http://www.datavideo-tek.com/product..._main_page.htm

Bid of $150 from pm...

Last edited by rsetzerr; 16-11-2004 at 08:57 AM..
rsetzerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.