HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

What software should i use for my project

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2017, 09:55 AM   #1

Smile What software should i use for my project

I'm suppose to do a 5-10 min video regarding a certain topic. I intend to do it both using animated features like pictures and words combine with real life videos. It is suppose to look professional and very "commercial" like.
Also, is it possible to have like a hyperlink in the middle of the video, lets say half way i put a link for them to see. Then once they view the link, they can click "play" to resume the video.

Adding on i have 0 experience in video editing or filming and its a solo project, however, I have about 2-3 months to prepare the content and video.

Any advice on how i should do it? Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited by quanyii; 02-11-2017 at 09:58 AM..
quanyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:05 PM   #2

Try Adobe Premier Elements. Its pricey but should be able to do the job with the reasonably high level of control for beginners.
mo_money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:21 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

I'm suppose to do a 5-10 min video regarding a certain topic. I intend to do it both using animated features like pictures and words combine with real life videos. It is suppose to look professional and very "commercial" like.
Also, is it possible to have like a hyperlink in the middle of the video, lets say half way i put a link for them to see. Then once they view the link, they can click "play" to resume the video.

Adding on i have 0 experience in video editing or filming and its a solo project, however, I have about 2-3 months to prepare the content and video.

Any advice on how i should do it? Any advice is appreciated!
I think YouTube is what u needed with the hyperlink?
Delsamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 01:38 AM   #4

Filmora Wondershare. Thanks me later.
bansasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.