HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[香港世纪大乱局] How many will protest on Sunday? [Live Stream][现场直播] - Part 6

Like Tree356Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2019, 12:40 AM   #2206

My comment of cos isn't Joshua.
But they should rephrase it or correct it.
Tell them la.
tym733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:41 AM   #2207
Arch-Supremacy Member

Then we do not support the riotors violent in HK, you tag us as Communist is ok ah. You are no better then the rioters in HK that beat up ppl with opposing views. Do not be a pot calling the kettle black.
Then how? Tag as communist supporter? HK government supporter? Police supporter?
Or Justice league? Avenger corps?
What should I call u all with pro CCP comments?
OrLengJuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:42 AM   #2208
Arch-Supremacy Member

Tell them la.
I don't know them lah
Old 10-10-2019, 12:42 AM   #2209

Then how? Tag as communist supporter? HK government supporter? Police supporter?
You do not like to be tag, so why do we need to have tag? We are animals to you?
tym733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:42 AM   #2210
Arch-Supremacy Member

It's natural when you are fearful at first before handover but after that they experience no change, still can 吃喝嫖赌, then no need to panic.

Somemore right at door step of vast market to tap. Stupidly throw it away by reinforcing anti China education and laws. Now their future and children future drown the drain can blame no one but themselves.

If Singapore benefit as a result is like a slap on the face too for the arrogant hongkies who used to feel superior
Yes Hongkies look down on singkies last time. That is a fact. Now see who look down on who lor.

in any sense, majority of sinkies are laughing at those protesters and rioters especially.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight...pore-once-more

Two years ago opinion piece. Do note one paragraph...

"Innovation and technology makes a significant contribution to Singapore’s GDP. According to the Global Innovation Index 2017, Singapore ranks seventh in the world and first in Asia, while Hong Kong fell to 16th. One reason is that Hong Kong had a late start – the establishment of our Innovation and Technology Bureau was delayed for over three years by opposition parties in the Legislative Council."

which comes the next question, what had the pan democrats done for HK?
eclipsemints is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:46 AM   #2211

https://youtu.be/wxa8wasko9c

Wa! This HK Pastor very insightful message

Bloodboilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:47 AM   #2212
Arch-Supremacy Member

During those wars 1,2,3,now you must be smarter after yesterday, hongkees learns?
No,obviously nothing learned, failed hongkees
mccmmm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:47 AM   #2213
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes Hongkies look down on singkies last time. That is a fact. Now see who look down on who lor.

in any sense, majority of sinkies are laughing at those protesters and rioters especially.

"Innovation and technology makes a significant contribution to Singapore’s GDP. According to the Global Innovation Index 2017, Singapore ranks seventh in the world and first in Asia, while Hong Kong fell to 16th. One reason is that Hong Kong had a late start – the establishment of our Innovation and Technology Bureau was delayed for over three years by opposition parties in the Legislative Council."

不知道你們是什麼想心態。
整天鄙視來鄙視去。 鄙視完香港又去鄙視日本,台灣,韓國,幾乎所有國家你們也看不起啊! 天啊!
enigmastar likes this.
Old 10-10-2019, 12:47 AM   #2214
Master Member

The pan democrats give them hope that one day maybe they are able to elect their leaders?
enigmastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:49 AM   #2215

Must watch till the end, He expose the dirty trick of USA

https://youtu.be/wxa8wasko9c

Wa! This HK Pastor very insightful message

Bloodboilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:49 AM   #2216
Master Member

不知道你們是什麼想心態。
整天鄙視來鄙視去。 鄙視完香港又去鄙視日本,台灣,韓國,幾乎所有國家你們也看不起啊! 天啊!
He is here 24/7 bashing hongkongers. He just got unbanned also for posting nonsense.
enigmastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:51 AM   #2217
Master Member

We support the rule of law and hkpf who carry out this duty. Nothing to do wif ccp.
hoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:52 AM   #2218
Arch-Supremacy Member

You do not like to be tag, so why do we need to have tag? We are animals to you?
i didn't kpkb you tag me as rioters supporter or amdk supporter or suck amdk dick or trump dick wat...
You are free to do that
I'm okay.. not feeling offended.

Sometimes you guys comments are so extreme wishing those rioters died... It's hard not to tag u guys related to CCP
Old 10-10-2019, 12:53 AM   #2219

Same as taiwan parliament. The opposition oppose for the sake of opposition.
Ctrl_Alt_Del is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:54 AM   #2220
Arch-Supremacy Member

i didn't kpkb you tag me as rioters supporter or amdk supporter or suck amdk dick or trump dick wat...
You are free to do that
I'm okay.. not feeling offended.

Sometimes you guys comments are so extreme wishing those rioters died... It's hard not to tag u guys related to CCP
You agree you're a earth man,no others?
mccmmm is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.