[香港世纪大乱局] How many will protest on Sunday? [Live Stream][现场直播] - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

KouAnKyuuKa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HkFP reports that "Another male officer then entered the room, despite an attempt by medical staff members to block his access."

If that's the case, then the male police officer should be reprimanded. There is no urgency to verify particulars la. Can ask the female officer to do that also.
HKFP was the "kicking yellow object" news agency leh.

Would you trust them?

I won't.

starship888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HkFP reports that "Another male officer then entered the room, despite an attempt by medical staff members to block his access."

If that's the case, then the male police officer should be reprimanded. There is no urgency to verify particulars la. Can ask the female officer to do that also.

The hospital's statement said a nurse and another staff accompanied the policeman. Which means it's the 2 hosp employees' mistake not ensuring the girl was not naked before the policeman entered.
Just think of it in our KK context. Policeman wants to talk to the criminal. KK staff leads the policeman in. Then found the criminal naked. Whose fault is it?

KouAnKyuuKa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you actually read your link?

"Another male officer then entered the room, despite an attempt by medical staff members to block his access. Lam said she had yet to tie her operation robe up and was otherwise naked. Medical staff then covered her with a blanket.

The officer asked Lam to confirm her personal details including name, phone number and address, and left five minutes later, she said:*“I feel helpless – why can a man who I don’t know enter? Usually, only the partner of the pregnant woman could enter – I was embarrassed at the time, I kept on checking if I covered myself,” Lam told Ming Pao."

The police officer entered the room dispute medical stuff attempting to block him . He was eventually replace by another police officer by hk police,an action that show his superior know that police officer was in the wrong and replaced him.
HKP conference said the officer cleared it with the nurse before he entered.

Do not try to fake news here.

BioProEng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The policeman did nothing wrong. How would he know the woman was exposed at that time? In the first place, these rioters spout so much lies that it's questionable whether she was even exposed when he entered.

"Tuen Mun Hospital also issued a statement on Wednesday confirming the incident. It said the male officer was confirming personal information with Lam, accompanied by a nurse and another staff member, before he left."

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2019/10/...rd-arrested-pregnant-woman-undergoing-checks/

so nothing wrong. and since the mata was accompanied with medical staff...:s22::s22:

starship888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows HKFP exists solely to smear the HK govt and police.
Has anyone ever seen any article in HKFP that slams the crimes of the rioters/terrorists?
Or slams hongkies protesters for waving US, UK, Taiwan and even Jap national flags?

Would you trust them?

I won't.

Texas5ice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Would you trust them?

I won't.

Tiagong ish started by British expats. Not going to character assassinate them or question the accuracy of their news report though. Just pointing out that the HKFP reported as such. Until police or got contrary evidence to prove is fake news, then can judge better.

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watch the video before you speak. Do not waste our time with your inane ramblings.

I read the link that your friend provided and affirmed what was written in it. Perhaps you should direct your frustration at him instead lol. Don't aim the wrong person when you are in a panic to defend your agenda. You have scored many own goal for your team before. Calm down lol.

starship888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So she's saying maternity ward only has women?
No male nurse, male doctor, etc in maternity ward?
Really?
The way she painted it, pregnant women in maternity ward are always naked so cannot have any male there at all?
What abt our KK?

The officer asked Lam to confirm her personal details including name, phone number and address, and left five minutes later, she said:*“I feel helpless – why can a man who I don’t know enter? Usually, only the partner of the pregnant woman could enter – I was embarrassed at the time, I kept on checking if I covered myself,” Lam told Ming Pao."

Last edited:

Texas5ice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HKP clarified that the male officer did not see any part of the female subject.

Errrr.... that's an evasive answer... "didn't see" doesn't mean suspect wasn't in state of undress. If suspect was in state of undress, the male police officer should not enter or be cleared to enter.

Seems like the police should handle such situations better in future or else it will give people more ammo to whack them.

KouAnKyuuKa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really?
The way she painted it, pregnant women in maternity ward are always naked so cannot have any male there at all?
What abt our KK?

sensationalizing of the news. Trying to use victim card. You should know their tactics by now.

starship888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cleared it with nurse? Then was the suspect in state of undress? The suspect was lying?

Absolutely no wrong by the policeman. If someone is wrong, it's the 2 staff accompanying him.

"Tuen Mun Hospital also issued a statement on Wednesday confirming the incident. It said the male officer was confirming personal information with Lam, accompanied by a nurse and another staff member, before he left."

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means what? Fake news again. So drama and cry... now spin different story? Police promised to investigate. If allegations are false, the girl will tio charged? Or she run road liao?

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1485605-20191011.htm

Speaking at a press conference, officers said they're highly concerned about the student's claims that she had been sexually abused by officers while being detained at Kwai Chung Police Station.

They said they have been unable to reach the alleged victim so far, and urged her to come forward with concrete evidence as soon as possible.

BioProEng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really?
What abt our KK?

this pregnant women ish 19yrs old de?

she go give birth sho often to know that its "usually" ah?

KouAnKyuuKa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Errrr.... that's an evasive answer... "didn't see" doesn't mean suspect wasn't in state of undress. If suspect was in state of undress, the male police officer should not enter or be cleared to enter.

Seems like the police should handle such situations better in future or else it will give people more ammo to whack them.
HKP has maintained that the nurse cleared his entrance. Could it be done better? Sure.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
matter of time before rioters say HOSPITAL IS IN CAHOOTS WITH PORICE!
then go and wack all the wards and patients
u belief?

KouAnKyuuKa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this pregnant women ish 19yrs old de?

she go give birth sho often to know that its "usually" ah?
19 years old with 8 months in.

Not trying to character assassinate her, but she's too young to be a responsible adult, let alone being a mother.

Furthermore, she was arrested.

She has shown no shred of responsibility as a mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.