www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   [AMA] Dr Nachtsider awaits your questions - Part 3 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bama%5D-dr-nachtsider-awaits-your-questions-part-3-a-5823814.html)

kosongice 25-05-2018 12:33 AM

In the spirit of the AMA, have you got a favourite beer?

nachtsider 25-05-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kosongice (Post 114578219)
In the spirit of the AMA, have you got a favourite beer?

10.5%, tastes like a liquid dessert.

It's fantastic stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/oDZ0Ddp.jpg

nachtsider 25-05-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kosongice (Post 114578216)
And then wake up afterwards to feel worse? All these are temporary measures.

You're not supposed to drink until you puke or until you are hung over. :s22:

kosongice 25-05-2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114578237)
10.5%, tastes like a liquid dessert.

It's fantastic stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/oDZ0Ddp.jpg

You like sweet beers?! Ew. Kronenbourg Blanc's might be to your taste as well.

I prefer crisp and refreshing stuff like Sapporo and Asahi Black.

nachtsider 25-05-2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kosongice (Post 114578250)
You like sweet beers?! Ew. Kronenbourg Blanc's might be to your taste as well.

I prefer crisp and refreshing stuff like Sapporo and Asahi Black.

It tastes like alcohol mixed with toffee. :s12:

I've had Kronenbourg Blanc; it's bloody awful.

Sapporo and Asahi Black are okay.

axxomarketing 25-05-2018 12:40 AM

can i try ur wife? i promise no creampie.

nachtsider 25-05-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxomarketing (Post 114578279)
can i try ur wife? i promise no creampie.

Get bent; she's my exclusive property.

kosongice 25-05-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114578271)
It tastes like alcohol mixed with toffee. :s12:

I've had Kronenbourg Blanc; it's bloody awful.

Sapporo and Asahi Black are okay.

:s13: Agreed.

Wow that sounds lovely. Shall keep a lookout for it.

Fan of wines?

axxomarketing 25-05-2018 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114578285)
Get bent; she's my exclusive property.

since she is ur property then can i rent from u?

nachtsider 25-05-2018 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxomarketing (Post 114578290)
since she is ur property then can i rent from u?

What part of 'exclusive' do you not understand?

nachtsider 25-05-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kosongice (Post 114578286)
:s13: Agreed.

Wow that sounds lovely. Shall keep a lookout for it.

Fan of wines?

Do so. You'll have no regrets.

Not really a wine person, no.

nachtsider 25-05-2018 07:58 AM

STFU78
Banned

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 8,148

O happy day. :s12:

klarklar 25-05-2018 08:30 AM

Do you need to deal with patients who reject treatment because they cannot afford it? How do you handle such cases?

nachtsider 25-05-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarklar (Post 114580004)
Do you need to deal with patients who reject treatment because they cannot afford it? How do you handle such cases?

A while back, I had for a patient this ah tiong tourist who had a clear cut case of appendicitis but declined treatment on the grounds that (1) he had a plane to catch back to tiongland that night, and (2) treatment would cost him less back there.

I told him that if his inflamed appendix burst on board the plane while it was mid flight, the cost of redirecting the plane to the nearest hospital would probably bankrupt him, provided he survived of course.

He told me he would take his chances.

We went back and forth for nearly 20 minutes before I gave up, made him sign a waiver and told him to quit wasting my time; off he went.

I still wonder what happened to that blockhead in the end.

klarklar 25-05-2018 08:44 AM

Are doctors liable if blockhead patients refuse treatment and something bad happened? Is that why you need him to sign the waiver? Quite easy to kenna complaint if patients die, even if patients are blockhead to begin with.

Have you ever tio complaint before when fault lies with blockhead patient?

Blockhead patient and tourist. Did not buy travel insurance. Would rather risk life which is irrecoverable for money which is recoverable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114580086)
A while back, I had for a patient this ah tiong tourist who had a clear cut case of appendicitis but declined treatment on the grounds that (1) he had a plane to catch back to tiongland that night, and (2) treatment would cost him less back there.

I told him that if his inflamed appendix burst on board the plane while it was mid flight, the cost of redirecting the plane to the nearest hospital would probably bankrupt him, provided he survived of course.

He told me he would take his chances.

We went back and forth for nearly 20 minutes before I gave up, made him sign a waiver and told him to quit wasting my time; off he went.

I still wonder what happened to that blockhead in the end.



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.