www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   [AMA] Dr Nachtsider awaits your questions - Part 3 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bama%5D-dr-nachtsider-awaits-your-questions-part-3-a-5823814.html)

nachtsider 31-05-2018 01:33 PM

I'm in the Lone Wolf Adventure Game now as a Kai Lord. For real; you can find me in the Realm of Sommerlund book on page 34. :s12:

https://i.imgur.com/AcHntqv.jpg

Vritsme 31-05-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114668129)
What, you're saying they're colluding with each other?

That's some teamwork right there.

My cousin said the two are long time buddies
Two are jobless useless..

klarklar 31-05-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114690920)
I'm in the Lone Wolf Adventure Game now as a Kai Lord. For real; you can find me in the Realm of Sommerlund book on page 34. :s12:

https://i.imgur.com/AcHntqv.jpg

Did you photoshop yourself there? Is Lone Wolf some kind of AD&D game? You change job from Dungeon Master to Ranger?

nachtsider 31-05-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarklar (Post 114691029)
Did you photoshop yourself there? Is Lone Wolf some kind of AD&D game? You change job from Dungeon Master to Ranger?

It's not a Photoshop job; it's real.

If you don't know what Lone Wolf is, your childhood couldn't have been that awesome. :s13: It is the most epic role-playing gamebook series ever alongside Fighting Fantasy.

klarklar 31-05-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114691062)
It's not a Photoshop job; it's real.

If you don't know what Lone Wolf is, your childhood couldn't have been that awesome. :s13: It is the most epic role-playing gamebook series ever alongside Fighting Fantasy.

How did you get your face into Lone Wolf? You pay them or they pay you?

nachtsider 31-05-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarklar (Post 114691265)
How did you get your face into Lone Wolf? You pay them or they pay you?

I am a Kickstarter backer for the Lone Wolf Project. :s12:

klarklar 31-05-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114691386)
I am a Kickstarter backer for the Lone Wolf Project. :s12:

I googled and found this. Sounds more musical than game. Any website for the project you backed?
http://www.thelonewolfproject.com/

Are you going to be rich if this project becomes a huge financial success? Any investment gain for you? Best of luck!

How much money did you put in into this Lonewolf project?

nachtsider 31-05-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarklar (Post 114691508)
I googled and found this. Sounds more musical than game. Any website for the project you backed?
http://www.thelonewolfproject.com/

Are you going to be rich if this project becomes a huge financial success? Any investment gain for you? Best of luck!

How much money did you put in into this Lonewolf project?

Wrong one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...adventure-game

This is not about investing or earning money. I tell you, man, people need to stop having this mindset where every single thing is about investing or earning money. It is about having myself immortalised as part of a beloved RPG series that was a staple of my childhood.

klarklar 31-05-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114691604)
Wrong one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...adventure-game

This is not about investing or earning money. I tell you, man, people need to stop having this mindset where every single thing is about investing or earning money. It is about having myself immortalised as part of a beloved RPG series that was a staple of my childhood.

How much did you pledge to be immortalised in Lone Wolf? >GBP100?

I am engineer, not doctor. I don't have your luxury. Many engineers can lose job any time, so have to think about $$ all the time. Technology keeps changing and engineering knowledge can go obsolete within a decade. Human anatomy never changes or at least takes millions of years to evolve to obsolete present knowledge.

klarklar 31-05-2018 02:17 PM

Did you create this character Whispering Ibis yourself? Your own imagination?

nachtsider 31-05-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarklar (Post 114691831)
Did you create this character Whispering Ibis yourself? Your own imagination?

No, the name and bio was something that they came up with for me.

A total surprise.

nachtsider 31-05-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarklar (Post 114691770)
How much did you pledge to be immortalised in Lone Wolf? >GBP100?

500+ is the cutoff.

klarklar 31-05-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtsider (Post 114692371)
500+ is the cutoff.

Hope this company compensates you out of goodwill when they become rich. GBP500 is around SGD888. No small sum. Can enjoy delicious buffett with wife several times.

Roundtreex 31-05-2018 02:56 PM

Tia gong people says u are from pinoyland. Can you double confirm your identity again?

nachtsider 31-05-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarklar (Post 114692412)
Hope this company compensates you out of goodwill when they become rich. GBP500 is around SGD888. No small sum. Can enjoy delicious buffett with wife several times.

'Become rich'?

It is already rich. Lone Wolf is an established brand.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.