[GPGT] Dr Chee forced Bukit Batok TC to abandon unproductive upgrading projects

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BB what a waste. You have a chance to make BB great again but your squandered it for some U save vouchers

please repent

moolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why chee help murali save TC money.. not like murali will reduce TC fees anyway.. murali will just take those saved money n throw into investments that will wipe everything out..

build playground? really waste of money

should install things like anti slip tile at lift lobby

smellyfish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
best tag team partnership - Murali as MP to ensure access to PAP resources. CSJ as checker. I wouldnt change that if i am BB voter.

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sometimes they build for sake to build, pump money to construction firm

zuoom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Odd case of if your enemy is making a mistake. You should not disturb him.

fapperoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiok man end up these BB retards are smart after all. Vote in 1 MP get another free quality advisor.

Quala98

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another way to put it is that murali cancel the project to make csj look bad. Now eveyone will blame csj for the cancelled project, Nvm that there is already one.

Sent from there using GAGT

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Srsly.

If I am from Bukit Buttocks, I’d vote the deaf-mute Grassroots Advisor come next election, because right now I would truly have the best-of-the-best of both worlds.

I have an opposition making sure that the deaf-mute Grassroots Advisor makes the right decisions for my constituency, and having this deaf-mute Grassroots Advisor makes sure that these right decisions for my constituency are carried out.

This is even better than voting in an opposition and have a non-elected Grassroots Advisor, who can cockblock the opposition MP’s right decisions for the constituency.

Once again, CSJ is playing his cards wrong :s8:

eeLoyH

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U voted for murali but he not doing anything, free rider only
Dr chee really care for the people there and he wants everyone to have a better quality life

Posted from PCWX using iPhone13,4

Not really actually if you think of it Murali is the one doing the actions and changes. Csj is just doing “Good Samaritan work” that all residents can do also.

So why change the dynamics?

eeLoyH

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you got go take medicine today?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

No leh if you are BB resident this actually is to your benefit. Correct me if I’m wrong to see if a solo opposition can run a tc seamlessly without experience.

Csj don’t have a big tc behind him even if he is elected. And if you notice it’s always easy to point out mistakes but he doesn’t say how can it be made better

Last edited:

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like PAP MP + Oppo check and balance is the best combi.

Oppo MP + PAP Victor Lye as check and balance ish bky. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.