[Lest We Forget] Our CV19 Story: When Complacency Meets Indecisiveness; S'pore & Singaporeans Suffer

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
No.
It is a case of Naked Ambition meets Cunning Scheming.
In my opinion the Covid-19 issue would have been beautifully handled by a team comprising Teo Chee Hean, Tharman and Ng Eng Hen. And today there would not have been any need to have Phase 2 HA.
They would NOT have allowed uncontrolled inflow of indians from india into SG at the most critical time window when india had record breaking Covid-19 infections and deaths.
the u-turn to abruptly bring in P2HA was to be honest very poorly managed.

Youareme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
needless deaths in Singapore at the beginning of the wuhan virus, and at the height of the Delta variant, due to the incompetence of the Mud The **** (MTF).
and tax payers pay for their incompetencies and lack of accountability.

Savantrainmaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sizzy6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sinkies all gold fish lah..

already forgotten

now is gst voucher, cdc voucher and AP package

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
We are so blessed to be Singaporean during Covid 19. Thats all I know and all we should care about. The government performed well when compared to all other countries. I think the flaws the writer highlighted paled in comparison to how other countries managed Covid. The writer should count his blessings and we should too.

pwongkk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won't admit the wrong assessment, but blame on WHO for healthy no need wear mask.

And the study never look into tiongs sweeping sg shelves of the masks, resulting in shortages and the price surge.

Indecisiveness in closing borders resulting in Delta coming to our shores.

pwongkk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Part 11: Gambling with the lives of Singaporeans for political power (GE 2020)?
Not too bad, for that they lost 1 GRC and saw majority votes sliding downwards in an attempt to cash in on the pandemic.

pwongkk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still remembered the coward pinkie wearing 2 masks?

He must be very sick to be wearing 2.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only rmb black sheep sinkies very xiasuay, don’t even know cotton comes from sheep. baa baa black sheep have you any cotton

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.