LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #2026
High Supremacy Member

Er.... very 有畫面感.

Can share the magic wand oso.. Kiap together

Sent from 一哭二闹三上悠亚 using GAGT
Old 17-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #2027
High Supremacy Member

I wanted to quit forum in the first place before you even said that. There isn’t any correlation.

Stop dragging innocent party to tg me asking why I dislike you. That isn’t the right thing to do. Why push someone innocent to be a middle man?

I never disliked you. Why would I write WOT when you had issues at your work out of concern? After writing that you asked someone to tg me what I disliked about you?

Didn’t want to answer you as I wasnt in the right mood and anything I said is not going to sound nice. That’s the way to avoid conflicts. I am not sure why you wanted to escalate that.

Pika scolded biantai to me before. Graph also. Why do you have to 对号入座?I guess it’s too much to ask for 30 years old edmwer to be a mature adult.

Everything I did was to avoid conflicts yet you chose to rub it in.

No one is entitled to reply you in public forum. Go and review every single reply you made to me thus far and look at the tone.

Didn’t want to answer you as I know people will come in and bash me after that.

It’s just a small issue. Why need to escalate this when hungry children are dying in another corner of the world? I don’t freaking get it.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:23 PM   #2028
Great Supremacy Member

Good call ... bbq chicken wings or deep fried?
really, see the sig below
Old 17-05-2018, 02:24 PM   #2029
Great Supremacy Member

its true im hungry and havent eat
Old 17-05-2018, 02:34 PM   #2030
High Supremacy Member

ZMF Auteur and Hugo 2 jin song mans
Bbb mtl...

Old 17-05-2018, 02:38 PM   #2031
High Supremacy Member

I dont know when you said you wanna quit forum as i dont stalk your post. From what i saw here, it was def. when u said about people copying you say biantai.
So automatically its link tgt.

I nv ask them to ask you.
I ask them why is your post directed at me and it seems like you dislike me.

And the best way to avoid conflicts or drama is not by not answering.
the best way to avoid conflicts or dramas, is not make comments like "seems like people like to copy me say biantai" and/or "seems like people wont let go, best that i quit forum/thread" and then u expect people to not react?

You cannot expect to go around saying things like that and hope that there is no repercussions. You are free to say whatever you want but you are not free from the consequences.

Pika scolded biantai to me before. Graph also. Why do you have to 对号入座?I guess it’s too much to ask for 30 years old edmwer to be a mature adult.
then pls do tell you are referring to who? like i mentioned yesterday. if i ever misunderstood you, i will apologize.
but your actions says like wise?
yesterday i ask you for an explanation, u decided to leave.
today i commented on a gif saying biantai, immediately you got triggered.
if you are not referring to me, then y all the posts about people wont let go and drama queen etc?
if ytd u werent referring to me, y so triggered when i comment biantai on a biantai gif??
not me then who?

No one is entitled to reply you in public forum. Go and review every single reply you made to me thus far and look at the tone.
pls take a look at your own posts first before making comments like this.
jus these 2 days was alr enough.

It’s just a small issue. Why need to escalate this when hungry children are dying in another corner of the world? I don’t freaking get it.
pls tell that to yourself as i am not the on saying i wanna quit forum and leave this thread all bcuz i commented biantai on sexual innuendo gif.

i understand that you are going through a rough patch atm.
pls know that everyone has their own troubles and worries. but you dont see people going around throwing low key shade at people.

not going to reply to you after this.

I wanted to quit forum in the first place before you even said that. There isn’t any correlation.

Stop dragging innocent party to tg me asking why I dislike you. That isn’t the right thing to do. Why push someone innocent to be a middle man?

I never disliked you. Why would I write WOT when you had issues at your work out of concern? After writing that you asked someone to tg me what I disliked about you?

Didn’t want to answer you as I wasnt in the right mood and anything I said is not going to sound nice. That’s the way to avoid conflicts. I am not sure why you wanted to escalate that.

Didn’t want to answer you as I know people will come in and bash me after that.

Last edited by nyctophilia; 17-05-2018 at 02:41 PM..
Old 17-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #2032
Arch-Supremacy Member

I wanted to quit forum in the first place before you even said that. There isnít any correlation.

Stop dragging innocent party to tg me asking why I dislike you. That isnít the right thing to do. Why push someone innocent to be a middle man?

Didnít want to answer you as I wasnt in the right mood and anything I said is not going to sound nice. Thatís the way to avoid conflicts. I am not sure why you wanted to escalate that.

Pika scolded biantai to me before. Graph also. Why do you have to 对号入座?I guess itís too much to ask for 30 years old edmwer to be a mature adult.

Didnít want to answer you as I know people will come in and bash me after that.

Itís just a small issue. Why need to escalate this when hungry children are dying in another corner of the world? I donít freaking get it.
Chill I replied her white knight one sentence and gave up last time also, no one has so much time to quarrel with them lah
Old 17-05-2018, 02:46 PM   #2033
High Supremacy Member

I also don’t know what happened. I’m trying to avoid conflicts, as usual, yet I keep getting involved.

Like there’s a limit to my patience threshold.

So I will not reply anymore.

Because I actually don’t mean whatever she is saying. She can do whatever she wants from now. Scolding biantai whatever. By all means.

Looks like cooling down and avoiding conflicts never works when dealing with a girl.

what happened u kena infected by darkstarer izzit
Old 17-05-2018, 02:49 PM   #2034
High Supremacy Member

Low key shoot people then act like it nv happened.
Well done. 😐
Old 17-05-2018, 02:51 PM   #2035
High Supremacy Member

Chill leh... Dun fight over me le...

Old 17-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #2036
Great Supremacy Member

i arm chio

edmw srs bzns

write finish 1st draft lo~
Old 17-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #2037
Arch-Supremacy Member

Chill leh... Dun fight over me le...

Andy lau power
Old 17-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #2038
Great Supremacy Member

time to look through moi peektures again
Old 17-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #2039
High Supremacy Member

Andy lau power
Make me feel so guilty... Not like I asked to be born this handsome one oso

Old 17-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #2040
High Supremacy Member

Just like how you get affected over photography business

It’s always easy to say when you aren’t the parties involved.

Ignore list created for her. I ain’t responding anymore.

i arm chio

edmw srs bzns

write finish 1st draft lo~
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.