[Official] The Best Nasi Lemak in SG

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Kukus nasi lemak still alive? After they shifted out from Springleaf, never visited them. Unique part is they allow you to self-service their dishes.
last i saw was at selegie but then the building they were in got closed for restoration work

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5010

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Kukus nasi lemak still alive? After they shifted out from Springleaf, never visited them. Unique part is they allow you to self-service their dishes.

they shifted to selegie

but now the building undergoing renovation

they are now closed for good

grande5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Coconut Club nasi lemak ... the chicken thigh is nicely fried and crispy. But the price is 3x of the normal set from food centre.

UL9RGlE.jpg

was waiting for someone to say this.

I don't usually eat nasi lemak. I tried this out of the blue and was blown away.

since then I've brought friends and colleagues who have all loved it.

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latiffa Huri nasi lemak FTW. Pure traditional macik nasi lemak. Not your usual like economical bee hoon stall type nasi lemak.

rodimus_prime

Master Member
Reaction score
Adam Rd the long queue one standard drop like mad since they go full commercial.
As for Crave, it was never good to begin with

MAXXXXX

Reaction score
Tampenis side got one... forgot the name riao... near industrial area one...

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, all nasi lemak the ingredients all buy from same supplier one lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.