[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No CC. The circleapp went dead for a while and now works again. The line never went dead.

Even Singtel apps also dies frequently

Recently, mine showed wrong plan with more minutes and data then I subscribed for
Another day, my talk time never update for 2 days
When I purchased an IDD add on, the bloody app says 12 months contract when the web site indicated only 3 months

And Singtel has the cheek to say they want to compete on user experience and not pricing :s12:

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No charges for first 24 months. After 24 months later, it will begin to charge.
24m later have 5th telco. 24m later some elderly not around anymore. 24m later trump reelected. lame la 24m later then think about what happens la..

Skoda29

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a feeling this CL flexi plan($0) wont be forever.Probably coming to 9mth or 1 year into their initial launch,they will make changes to the plan.:(

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a feeling this CL flexi plan($0) wont be forever.Probably coming to 9mth or 1 year into their initial launch,they will make changes to the plan.:(
doesn't matter, already paid for the $6 delivery with the paylah referral + all the other app signup bonus. in the meantime, just use the free 1gb on my spare phone

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

Of course, they are doing business. Once there is less competition or they cannot sustain it, the plan will be gone.

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Of course, they are doing business. Once there is less competition or they cannot sustain it, the plan will be gone.
stop being so pessimistic , these kind of wireless is very cheap one la ... every if use up to max 1gb + 30min ... they maybe lose $1 per month only .... in return got your data and customer base +1

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
stop being so pessimistic , these kind of wireless is very cheap one la ... every if use up to max 1gb + 30min ... they maybe lose $1 per month only .... in return got your data and customer base +1

Likewise, I will ask you stop being optimistic that the plan will stay forever. You already say there is a cost associated with it. Let's just say it costs them $0.50 (half of what you mentioned) for the 1 gb data and 30 mins talk time. It may be insignificant for individual, but when they have a huge customer base (of course they will, who don't want free stuff), the amount to them will be significant (every 10,000 customers, will incur $5,000).

As mentioned, they are here to do business, when there is no reason for them to incur this cost (when less competition) or when this cost becomes a liability to them (they cannot sustain, especially with growing customer base), this free plan will go. Let's face it, currently it is the $28 base plan customers subsidizing those free plans, when their $28 base plan customers base shrinks (might be possible with the increase in competition by the new telcos), the free plan will become not sustainable.

Of course I am not syaing that this plan will go soon as the competition just started (more and more telcos). I am just saying this plan will go eventually. Of course there is a possibility that the plan will stay, but becomes charagable, like monthly admin fee, compulsory purchase of booster every quarter etc. Meanwhile just continue to use while it is free. Of course I also hope it can remains free forever but lets be realistic, nothing is free in this business world.

Last edited:

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am actually okay if there is a small admin fee like $3 or less per month. Still worth it.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

mm3205

Reaction score
Likewise, I will ask you stop being optimistic that the plan will stay forever. You already say there is a cost associated with it. Let's just say it costs them $0.50 (half of what you mentioned) for the 1 gb data and 30 mins talk time. It may be insignificant for individual, but when they have a huge customer base (of course they will, who don't want free stuff), the amount to them will be significant (every 10,000 customers, will incur $5,000).

As mentioned, they are here to do business, when there is no reason for them to incur this cost (when less competition) or when this cost becomes a liability to them (they cannot sustain, especially with growing customer base), this free plan will go. Let's face it, currently it is the $28 base plan customers subsidizing those free plans, when their $28 base plan customers base shrinks (might be possible with the increase in competition by the new telcos), the free plan will become not sustainable.

Of course I am not syaing that this plan will go soon as the competition just started (more and more telcos). I am just saying this plan will go eventually. Of course there is a possibility that the plan will stay, but becomes charagable, like monthly admin fee, compulsory purchase of booster every quarter etc. Meanwhile just continue to use while it is free. Of course I also hope it can remains free forever but lets be realistic, nothing is free in this business world.
Now this is being so negative about something that people are getting for free. Just let people enjoy what they are getting. No need to put such a negative spin on it, Mr. Scrooge. Nobody forced you to sign up.

Sent from Huawei Mate 10 using GAGT

kalala

Master Member
Reaction score
haha you guys... just enjoy it while it's there.. that's life isn't it.. nothing is permanent..

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Now this is being so negative about something that people are getting for free. Just let people enjoy what they are getting. No need to put such a negative spin on it, Mr. Scrooge. Nobody forced you to sign up.

Sent from Huawei Mate 10 using GAGT

I also signed up for the plan. Of course I also hope it will last. But lets be realistic, nothing is permanent. It's not about being negative, it's being realistic.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.