[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got caller id

Very confusing now.

Heard: need to purchase at least 1 add on in the 3 months to be consider active user? Then line won't be cancelled.

Circle: no need purchase. Just need to use the default sms, calls or data will be considered active user.

Heard: got caller id?
Circle: no caller id.

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
credit rating because of $18? :s13::s13:

dont be siao lang leh
you never tried owe singtel money before? even if $5 after 1 month they ask debt recovery services to chase you back threatening leaving something on your credit record

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
you never tried owe singtel money before? even if $5 after 1 month they ask debt recovery services to chase you back threatening leaving something on your credit record

Either you are the kind of loser kiasi kialan that ownself scared this scared that but also jealous others who get benefits,
Or You must be really ugly n have a kiampa face that singtel see u buay song $5 also hire debt recovery service.

My friend portover from singtel, aft portover liao singtel send letter ask him pay simi admin/misc fees, he just dont care. Like 20bucks.
4yrs later port back singtel, his next bill got that additional fee nia.

lamerhood

Reaction score

Wo please ni la
U think singtel will spend money to engage debt collector to recover $5?
Don't be retard can anot

sendhalp

Reaction score
Hi guys, some questions below (pardon me if it's been answered before):

1. How many sim cards can we have(under 1 NRIC)?

2. If I were to take the flexi plan and intend to take their base plan in the future, will I be entitled to the "super34" (under 1 NRIC)?

3. Or should I just take the flexiplan then convert to the base plan in the future?

Thanks in advance!!

1) Only 1 SIM card for 1 NRIC. If you want more than 1, then you need to ask someone who is willing to let you sign up

2) No. The Super34 promo code is just a temporary promotion. If I didn't remember wrongly it is till end October 2018

3) take la. $0 a month. In the app, there is a section where it says," port in the number". I have yet to try it out but I would be trying it out soon. I think that, that one only works for postpaid and not prepaid.

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either you are the kind of loser kiasi kialan that ownself scared this scared that but also jealous others who get benefits,
Or You must be really ugly n have a kiampa face that singtel see u buay song $5 also hire debt recovery service.

My friend portover from singtel, aft portover liao singtel send letter ask him pay simi admin/misc fees, he just dont care. Like 20bucks.
4yrs later port back singtel, his next bill got that additional fee nia.
personal attack doesnt help your argument :s13:
like everyone here, i also got the sim card with this exploit. difference is, i know fully well this is an exploit, which is why i told everyone not to make this public if they want it to continue to work. too bad some people prefer to get internet points by sabo everyone. now thanks to these idiots, the exploit got patched, what else they want to do is up to them. only can lan lan see if they want to claim back the $18. lazy post so much liao, just wait and see what they do :s12:

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even at $18, this $0 plan is worth it la.. i paid $18 for it previously few weeks ago, didnt get it foc thru this "loophole".

$18 let u use 1gb data/mth as long as u want not worth it ah?? pls la only $18 not $180 *smh*

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even at $18, this $0 plan is worth it la.. i paid $18 for it previously few weeks ago, didnt get it foc thru this "loophole".

$18 let u use 1gb data/mth as long as u want not worth it ah?? pls la only $18 not $180 *smh*

u duno edmwers ah?

now they crying over whether they need to pay $18

Junken

Reaction score
According to circles, flexi plan does not support roaming and IDD services which means that you will not be able to receive SMS if you are overseas.

if i am stationed overseas for long periods of time, and since i can't receive these sms, does that mean i cannot keep my line if i'm overseas for more than 3 months because:

consumers may also keep their line as long as they use it as a primary number at least once every three months - including receiving one-time passwords for online banking and shopping.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
According to circles, flexi plan does not support roaming and IDD services which means that you will not be able to receive SMS if you are overseas.

if i am stationed overseas for long periods of time, and since i can't receive these sms, does that mean i cannot keep my line if i'm overseas for more than 3 months because:
If you are going to be based overseas for more than 3 months, it's better not to get the Flexi plan otherwise you will risk Circles pausing the service.

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

Junken

Reaction score
If you are going to be based overseas for more than 3 months, it's better not to get the Flexi plan otherwise you will risk Circles pausing the service.

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

hmm but i thought flexi plan would be a good idea cos $0, and 1gb is more than enough for the few days that i come back sg each time.

on the other hand, i am paying $25 for singtel sim-only plan each month, which is kinda wasted.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To continue the service means must receive or send SMS?

Any link for me to see what are the T&C so they won't pause the service?

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm but i thought flexi plan would be a good idea cos $0, and 1gb is more than enough for the few days that i come back sg each time.

on the other hand, i am paying $25 for singtel sim-only plan each month, which is kinda wasted.
Maybe you can ask Circles CSO with regards to your case scenario, because the Flexi plans works better for you than subscribing to Singtel's SIM Only plan.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To continue the service means must receive or send SMS?

Any link for me to see what are the T&C so they won't pause the service?
Their T&C states this:
Circles.Life said:
We reserve the right to suspend customers who under utilize the plan. For example $0 /mo Flexi Plan customers who have not used their mobile data in the last 3 months.

https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004527293-What-is-the-0-mo-Flexi-Plan-?mobile_site=true

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
It is just only a once off $18. Unless you are jobless or bankrupt, I am sure you can afford to pay that $18 . You mean your character or reputation is not worth that $18?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

You should have applied for the $8 Myrepublic UNO plan back then. Now your best available option is the $13.90 ($9.90 for first 6 mths) Zero1 plan.

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
You should have applied for the $8 Myrepublic UNO plan back then. Now your best available option is the $13.90 ($9.90 for first 6 mths) Zero1 plan.
Ya. MR Uno got auto roam. I think Zero1 also got auto roam coming.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.