[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who sign up recently on ($0 Flexi plan) can confirm that it is not necessary to top up every 3 months as long as you use the line? As I just spoke to the CS, was told that it is necessary to top up every 3 months even if I use the line every month.

after 1 year, fake news still around.

no need to top up

been using 1 year liao, no top up at all, not even install app and never submit CC info

i_WaVe

Reaction score
top up with what value added service ah?

can confirm free incoming is only $2

yea, that's what the CS told me but based on the post above I guess he/she got the wrong info. Ah great, there is free incoming for $2, I might need that one. Seems like they didn't state this VAS as well. Thanks.

after 1 year, fake news still around.

no need to top up

been using 1 year liao, no top up at all, not even install app and never submit CC info

no lah, don't know why the CS blur one told me need to top up.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those that got in for zero cost is already 1 year???

time flies

Think so, someone else also mentioned above. Think it's amazingone who mentioned it first.

Posted from PCWX using ...
On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea, that's what the CS told me but based on the post above I guess he/she got the wrong info. Ah great, there is free incoming for $2, I might need that one. Seems like they didn't state this VAS as well. Thanks.

to prevent termination due to dormant status, at least 1kb of data or 1 sms or 1 call every 90 days

if 90 days no activity, then service will be terminated

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. According to the government, there's no demand for it.

according to government, MRT breakdowns and delays due to upgrading in progress is not counted as train delays or breakdowns

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

Don't think you can top up $2 for free incoming call for the $0 plan. That is only for their $28 plan if not wrong.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is that possible when they give only 10 free SMS a month ??!!

:s11:

:s11:

For people like us who got no life no friend, 10 sms is 10 sms too much. Haha

I just use this plan to supplement my main prepaid card quota.

Smarty2

Reaction score
how is that possible when they give only 10 free SMS a month ??!!:s11::s11:

Now is the era of social media apps like whatsapp, WeChat, FB...etc...more interactive as well as real-time... personally i only expect receiving sms like banking TAC or for apps verifications...

Almost never send or use sms for social/ private chattings...can't imagine those who prefer sms over social media messenger apps...😉

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just wondering did you sign up 2 x Flexi plan under one NIRC? As I am also interested in signing up for my parents as well but have 2 number under 1 NRIC to port over and I don't think they allow 2 x Flexi plan under 1 NIRC?

Nope,can't. So I had to use my nric and my wife's.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is it sensible or logical to be incoming..

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

This is where you're wrong. The 10 free sms include both incoming and outgoing.

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Why would they charge for incoming SMS? It's not standard practise, and it's beyond your control to receive spam SMS.

Smarty2

Reaction score

Are u able to back it up that u r right here? Can u quote anything fr Circle Life? As far as i understood only the talktime both incoming & outgoing calls will eat into the given quota.

So far after receiving so many banking TAC's and unwanted marketing sms's/spams my quota not affected by those incoming sms's 😉.

Receiving SMS is free - it works the same way in any telco in any country. I might be wrong - correct me if u hv info tat states otherwise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now is the era of social media apps like whatsapp, WeChat, FB...etc...more interactive as well as real-time... personally i only expect receiving sms like banking TAC or for apps verifications...

Almost never send or use sms for social/ private chattings...can't imagine those who prefer sms over social media messenger apps...😉

if use Whatsapp to send SMS.........they give 1GB free data.........so 1GB data can send roughly how many SMS ?:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.