[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

soyalove

Reaction score
I currently am already on the flexi plan. Have been for more than a year. I was assigned a number upon sign up.

I am now thinking of terminating this flexi plan and reapplying by porting in with a current number of mine (since only one NRIC is eligible to one line)

Is the above possible or would they not give me a new plan if I had previously cancelled a flexi plan? Anyone has experience in this?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I currently am already on the flexi plan. Have been for more than a year. I was assigned a number upon sign up.

I am now thinking of terminating this flexi plan and reapplying by porting in with a current number of mine (since only one NRIC is eligible to one line)

Is the above possible or would they not give me a new plan if I had previously cancelled a flexi plan? Anyone has experience in this?
Flexi plan is no longer offered to new users already.

What u are doing, even though is just porting another number in, is also considered a new user.

I suggest just hanging on to the Flexi plan for as long as possible.

soyalove

Reaction score
Flexi plan is no longer offered to new users already.

What u are doing, even though is just porting another number in, is also considered a new user.

I suggest just hanging on to the Flexi plan for as long as possible.

Oops. Didn’t know it’s no longer taking in new signups. Thanks for the info!

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oops. Didn’t know it’s no longer taking in new signups. Thanks for the info!

Just hang on to this plan for as long as possible, and just keep your subscription for your main number. Use a dual sim phone to accommodate both sim cards, and set the Internet to first use the circles flexi plan.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The $5 plan, they just raised the registration fee from $18 to $38.

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My circles.life has prob receiving otp from google, paynow, paylah, shopback. :(

Posb otp works though.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The link from the main website is gone but you can still go directly to the page: https://www.circles.life/sg/5dollarplan/
Looks like the registration fee is now $38 :s22: Same tactics used when they discontinued the $0 plan shortly after. Such a fickle circle.

Prata_square_Loope_1024x1024_73f8d76e-3a85-44cf-ae96-dcccd0fe41c2_1024x1024.gif

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least $0 still going for $0, so far so good. One year in for me liao. Hopefully I won't jinx it by saying out loud.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My circles.life has prob receiving otp from google, paynow, paylah, shopback. :(

Posb otp works though.

cirlces life also got prob with otp? TPG also le.

Can circles life log into wireless@sg using EAP sim?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.