[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far, no sight or sound from them here.

Is it possible they are targeting (first) users who use it 24/7 as their main?

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
So far, no sight or sound from them here.
Is it possible they are targeting (first) users who use it 24/7 as their main?

No sound is good, not your turn yet. Better don't call to enquire. Else they will offer you the 3 published plan to choose and upgrade by a month's time. If you tell them plan offered not suitable for you, they will inform you that $0 plan wii be auto upgrade to $5 20GB plan ( fellow user revhappy mentioned it ) by the dateline given if you don't terminate the $0 plan by then. No mention of porting out.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No sound is good, not your turn yet. Better don't call to enquire. Else they will offer you the 3 published plan to choose and upgrade by a month's time. If you tell them plan offered not suitable for you, they will inform you that $0 plan wii be auto upgrade to $5 20GB plan ( fellow user revhappy mentioned it ) by the dateline given if you don't terminate the $0 plan by then. No mention of porting out.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

HODL

jinsatkilife

Reaction score
They dun have my latest credit card details. Even if they force me to upgrade and chase me for payment, I will just port out and leave them hanging.
If they terminate my line with no apparent reason or notice I am going imda
r u sure u got case?
u dont pay, they auto terminate but then they auto upgrade plan leh
I will take new line with Simba, those that are using it for their senior parents, Simba got $5/30days.

Non senior can get $12/200gb with 2gb roaming for a lot of common Sg holiday destination
i think best way is to port to m1 maxx

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.