HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Like Tree290Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #5371
Arch-Supremacy Member

Love circlelife. Use circlelife for 1 year Liao without paying a single cents. Long live circlelife
Wow, time flies dinno 1 yr liao.

enjoy while it lasts.
Skoda29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:11 PM   #5372

I managed to get 2 x flexi plan for both my parents with only 50 bucks registration fee, after some negotiation with the circles.life representative.

However, the only complaint I have for flexi plan is that there is no way to automatically do the top-ups on a monthly basis. Eg. Top up 10 dollars for 200 mins of talk time. You would have to do it on a monthly basis.

No issue if I'm using the line. But as its my parents who are using the line and they are not IT-savvy at all to use the app to top up, and I'm not staying with them, it creates quite a bit of inconvenience for us. 😔

Do hope circles.life also allows customisation (automatic add on) for flexi plan.
Simple - set up the CL app & yr parent's account on your own devices. You can top up as when needed.

I believe the manual way of top up as and when needed is what by and large most users prefer...in fact the non-automatic top up is the very reason i sign up...avoid unnecessary excessive bill surprises. This $0/mth is for users with low & predictable usage - u hv to decide what's your priority in the 1st place...even prepaid plans u hv to top up manually bcuz the very essence of this plan is for total control of usage by user...it comes with little bit inconvenience of course. Can't get the best of both worlds 😁.

Seems u shud hv gone for the base plan $28/mth since yr concern is more of insufficient credit talk time/data...
Smarty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #5373

Simple - set up the CL app & yr parent's account on your own devices. You can top up as when needed.

I believe the manual way of top up as and when needed is what by and large most users prefer...if fact the non-automatic top up is the very reason i sign up...avoid unnecessary excessive bill surprises. This $0/mth is for users with low & predictable usage - u hv to decide what's your priority in the 1st place...even prepaid plans u hv to top up manually bcuz the very essence of this plan is for total control of usage by user...it comes with little bit inconvenience of course. Can't get the best of both worlds 😁.

Seems u shud hv gone for the base plan $28/mth since yr concern is more of insufficient credit talk time/data...
Thank you bro for your suggestion! Problem is my parents don't use any data at all. They use their phones only for normal calls. Around 100 mins per month.

A bit waste money to go for base plan.

I have switched both of them from M1 plans to Circles.life Flexi Plan.

I've given my feedback to circles.life to allow automatic top up and they said they will look into it!

Last edited by superio; 01-06-2019 at 01:15 PM..
superio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:29 PM   #5374

Thank you bro for your suggestion! Problem is my parents don't use any data at all. They use their phones only for normal calls. Around 100 mins per month.

I've given my feedback to circles.life to allow automatic top up and they said they will look into it!
U r welcome bro! If they can include an opt-in for automatic mode of top-up then ppl like in your case probably can be taken care of. But as i said by and large ppl will prefer manual top up - thus by default it shud be a manual mode unless u opt-in for automatic top up if they can and ever implement it in their app/ system.

For the time being, it seems u can temporarily handle the top up inconveniences by having the CL account/app under your personal monitoring by installing the app/account on your own devices....i believe the billings will be sent to your own email address anyway...

Last edited by Smarty2; 01-06-2019 at 01:32 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 01:31 PM   #5375
Great Supremacy Member

Wow, time flies dinno 1 yr liao.

enjoy while it lasts.
haha, mine is left in an old phone and not even switched on most days

I think circles.life may yank this off in the future
Old 01-06-2019, 01:36 PM   #5376
Master Member

Redone $8 monthly plan has 150 free outgoing minutes and free incoming. Free registration & sim during launch promotion.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT
PeasantBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:43 PM   #5377

How is this redone ? Isnt this a malaysia telco ? Sorry noob here.

Redone $8 monthly plan has 150 free outgoing minutes and free incoming. Free registration & sim during launch promotion.

manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:12 PM   #5378

https://www.businessinsider.sg/redone-launches-new-mobile-service-in-singapore-bringing-data-without-borders/
Old 01-06-2019, 02:16 PM   #5379
Master Member

Search for the redone threads. Already got 2 or 3 threads on this since last week.

PeasantBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:39 PM   #5380

I managed to get 2 x flexi plan for both my parents with only 50 bucks registration fee, after some negotiation with the circles.life representative.
Just wondering did you sign up 2 x Flexi plan under one NIRC? As I am also interested in signing up for my parents as well but have 2 number under 1 NRIC to port over and I don't think they allow 2 x Flexi plan under 1 NIRC?
i_WaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:42 PM   #5381

Anyone who sign up recently on ($0 Flexi plan) can confirm that it is not necessary to top up every 3 months as long as you use the line? As I just spoke to the CS, was told that it is necessary to top up every 3 months even if I use the line every month.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:11 PM   #5382
High Supremacy Member

top up with what value added service ah?
Anyone who sign up recently on ($0 Flexi plan) can confirm that it is not necessary to top up every 3 months as long as you use the line? As I just spoke to the CS, was told that it is necessary to top up every 3 months even if I use the line every month.
can confirm free incoming is only $2
chopra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:12 PM   #5383
Supremacy Member

after 1 year, fake news still around.

no need to top up

been using 1 year liao, no top up at all, not even install app and never submit CC info
make_a_cake likes this.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:20 PM   #5384

top up with what value added service ah?

can confirm free incoming is only $2
yea, that's what the CS told me but based on the post above I guess he/she got the wrong info. Ah great, there is free incoming for $2, I might need that one. Seems like they didn't state this VAS as well. Thanks.

after 1 year, fake news still around.

no need to top up

been using 1 year liao, no top up at all, not even install app and never submit CC info
no lah, don't know why the CS blur one told me need to top up.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:25 PM   #5385
Master Member

those that got in for zero cost is already 1 year???

time flies
Think so, someone else also mentioned above. Think it's amazingone who mentioned it first.

Posted from PCWX using ...
On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!
meekiatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.