HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Like Tree292Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2019, 07:10 AM   #5656

Can confirm existing customers like us will still retain the $0 plan?

And it only affects new sign up customer?

Or circles.life gonna "migrate" all of us to the $5 plan against our wishes?
There are people asking circles CSO about the $0 plan and was told all $0 will eventually be migrated to $5 with some discount given initially. So it's just a matter of time.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Shadowz1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 07:17 AM   #5657

Those who went out gaigai today
Y’all noticed Circles xd/xmm giving out sim at MRT stations?
It is the $18/$28 plan.
First month is free but i’m a bit confused about the length of the first month. Anybuttie familiar can clarify here?
It's free for 30 days. However do ensure that you port out by the end of month (eg 30 Sep) once you activate it if you don't wish to pay anything.

Because of their billing cycle starts at the 1st of every month, even though you were given 1 month free, but you will be charged the prorated cost once you hit the 1st of the month. So if you activate it now and still have the line after 30 Sep, you will be charged the prorated cost of now till 30 Sep. But you can get to use the line till 31 Oct. Free 1 month + prorated cost. So to avoid any cost, do remember to port out before end of month.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Shadowz1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 08:10 AM   #5658
Supremacy Member

$5 is 1gb for one month. It is a a bit like a prepaid plan I guess, since it says it is for 1 month.

While the $1 plan is a 12 month plan, you pay $1 and that's it for 12 months. You get 500mb every month. In between you can top up to boost. I think this is the cheapest plan if you main purpose is free unlimited incoming calls. You pay $1 and you are good for a whole year to receive incoming calls and SMS.
Oh thanks I go ask my helper if she want lol
iceblendedchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 11:43 AM   #5659
High Supremacy Member

Unless you've a way to monetize customers data.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?
yeah...

but there is only so much data a telco can mine... they are not social media where u can daily post new stuff and thus provide more data to mine....

unless the telco is allowed to spy on all your activities you do over the net when u use it....

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 06:06 PM   #5660
Master Member

$5 is 1gb for one month. It is a a bit like a prepaid plan I guess, since it says it is for 1 month.

While the $1 plan is a 12 month plan, you pay $1 and that's it for 12 months. You get 500mb every month. In between you can top up to boost. I think this is the cheapest plan if you main purpose is free unlimited incoming calls. You pay $1 and you are good for a whole year to receive incoming calls and SMS.
No, for the $1 for 12month plan "Bee Unlimited", need to spend $5.00 minimum every month , else service will be suspended !

No sure whether this applied top the Bee Lite or Bee 3 plan because the online chat agents don't seemed too sure too.

Old 26-09-2019, 06:36 PM   #5661
Supremacy Member

No, for the $1 for 12month plan "Bee Unlimited", need to spend $5.00 minimum every month , else service will be suspended !

No sure whether this applied top the Bee Lite or Bee 3 plan because the online chat agents don't seemed too sure too.

Thanks. This Telco does seem sneaky, I would just stay way.
revhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 07:52 AM   #5662

For those using "Forever $0 Flexi Plan", you will receive email from CECA Cobra soon about the forced migration and the $5 payment.

Source? And if you have it, the text of the e-mail?
vegavega25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 09:17 AM   #5663
Supremacy Member

I was back in Singapore yesterday, after 2 months in Batam. Had issued with my card. Inserted into both Mi Max 3 and GlocalMe G3 mifi, both no signal. In Mi Max 3, I don't even get Sim Slot 1 inside Settings.

Straightaway get Soon Slot 2 where I have TPG SIM card.

On GlocalMe G3, my Sim Slot 1 is disabled, showing no sim card present.

So, is my sim card dead? I don't know. I'm overseas for 2 months+, haven't hit 3 months yet. Circles support said I have up to 3 months for non usage, before they will email me on suspension. I chat with support, but they said my card is live. So, spoilt card? Don't know. They wanted a screenshot, but I was on the move, so hard to change sim card.

Nvm, guess I'll test again on 2 weeks time. Anyway, if the "forced migration" is true, I'll just terminate the card.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?
meekiatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 08:20 AM   #5664

If CL starts charging, I'll cancel the lines too. CL will be more than happy to rid freeloaders like me.
Synnexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 08:26 AM   #5665
Supremacy Member

If CL starts charging, I'll cancel the lines too. CL will be more than happy to rid freeloaders like me.
same here
i have 2 x 0 dollar lines

happy to move away if they start charging..
Old 28-09-2019, 08:28 AM   #5666
Great Supremacy Member

For those using "Forever $0 Flexi Plan", you will receive email from CECA Cobra soon about the forced migration and the $5 payment.

Best advice is to port out to more reputable, more upfront honest, less sneaky non-CECA MVNO telco.

Better and affordable plan include Redone $8 and MyRepublic Uno $8 promo if you still holding its really value for money.

MyRepublic also have a new $38 unlimited plan if you are broadband user too. Otherwise cant go wrong if you stick to MNO Traffic Light telco $20~$25 plans.
where is ur source? u working for circlelife?
articland05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 08:31 AM   #5667

Nv support viewquest and circles as they are indians businesses
daytonadeltona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 07:40 PM   #5668

The Honeymoon is over. The Flexi-Plan ($0/month etc) of Circles.Life has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the $5/month plan. Check out their support page at zendesk for confirmation.
whenissued is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #5669
Arch-Supremacy Member

The Honeymoon is over. The Flexi-Plan ($0/month etc) of Circles.Life has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the $5/month plan. Check out their support page at zendesk for confirmation.
It only says that sign ups have been discontinued.

In fact, it stated that existing users will still be at 0/mth forever.

Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT
Wishdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 07:55 PM   #5670
Honorary Member

existing users check your bills
Desmond_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.