[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black absorb light. Thats why it is used inside cameras bodies to prevent internal reflection.

White reflects light. Thats why buildings are painted white to reflect away the sunlight and keep cool.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

so black is better if want lesser reflection rite?:s11:

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just now google see ryukin
knn they so buibui !! :s13:

That's why I used to call all 6 of mine Big Fat Shits in dialect.

But seriously,I kept Ryukins,Bubble Eyes,Comets and Orandas before and concluded that Ryukins are the easiest and hardiest to keep.

Just don't feed them too much.

Worse to keep are Bubble Eyes.

Last edited:

wixxxx

Banned
Reaction score
Rearing goldfish is like rearing pigs....they eat and **** a lot....and foul up the water :s13::s13:

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
I am also keeping guppies and platies as my tank mainstays.

Ever since I start keeping guppies, I have try to visit those LFS around my work or home area... Then saw many fanciful guppies like elephant ear, pandas... Etc

Also looking out for Bettas, saw some half Moon which are very nice.. also saw one with a white face, dark eyes and red lip, told my wife that one looks like joker's face... :s13:

By the way, how to go about appreciating Bettas? What to lookout for?

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why the experts advised not to feed them to monster fishes like arowanas right?

Yes, because feeder fish are mass produced in an overcrowded tank seller won't really go take care of the feeder fish so when a few of them becomes illness it will spread to other feeder fish

Mass produce so there will be inbred might also cause genetic disorder

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious...is it that hard to keep a marine tank going?

How to go about doing it?

Zangief

Banned
Reaction score
sibeh jialat, even with no fish, yesterday i filled a tank full of new tap water, today like a bit cloudy riao.. but got 2 pieces of woods and a small plant inside from the previous round one.

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibeh jialat, even with no fish, yesterday i filled a tank full of new tap water, today like a bit cloudy riao.. but got 2 pieces of woods and a small plant inside from the previous round one.

Bacterial Bloom.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever since I start keeping guppies, I have try to visit those LFS around my work or home area... Then saw many fanciful guppies like elephant ear, pandas... Etc

Also looking out for Bettas, saw some half Moon which are very nice.. also saw one with a white face, dark eyes and red lip, told my wife that one looks like joker's face... :s13:

By the way, how to go about appreciating Bettas? What to lookout for?

Can go see the various type of fins see which type u like, for me I like dumbos
Then after the type is see the colour, got mix, koi, solid colour

Eg for half moon ppl like that the fins spread out into a half moon shape when it flares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.