[OFFICIAL] 花花公子 Mister Flower, Debuts 31 December 2020, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

JadeWalter

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah this drama got the typical romance fantasy kdrama vibe. I'm kinda sian of how Elvin always act as handsome (and rich guy) in almost every drama. Can they let him act as a ugly poor begger for once ?

rast time he got act as a retard: time to eat chocolate

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yeah this drama got the typical romance fantasy kdrama vibe. I'm kinda sian of how Elvin always act as handsome (and rich guy) in almost every drama. Can they let him act as a ugly poor begger for once ?

They have to find a suitable male lead to pair up with RE and able to carry the rich axehole role.
Can you think another replacement ?
Desmond Tan ? Romeo Tan ? P Png ? Shaun ?

whitecabbage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He is still quite wooden

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have to find a suitable male lead to pair up with RE and able to carry the rich axehole role.
Can you think another replacement ?
Desmond Tan ? Romeo Tan ? P Png ? Shaun ?

Desmond Tan is quite suitable. He got a 亦正亦邪 kind of look and 高富帅 look too. And he like haven't pair with RE in any drama before right?

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I noticed the resemblance in 7.30pm drama and this show. One is 花花食界,another is 花花公子. What's up with all the "flowers"?

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Desmond Tan is quite suitable. He got a 亦正亦邪 kind of look and 高富帅 look too. And he like haven't pair with RE in any drama before right?

DT seems to be ch 5 guy instead of ch 8.
Seems like he is not heavily featured.
Would RE look more like a lao jie to him than a lover ???

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DT seems to be ch 5 guy instead of ch 8.
Seems like he is not heavily featured.
Would RE look more like a lao jie to him than a lover ???

Ok what since Rui En character died when Gao Gong Zi was still a kid. Elvin also got a boyish look. Actually Desmond got a slightly more mature look than Elvin imho.

Junyou2010

Reaction score
HL very irritating in this show. Very 花痴.

I didn't watch this drama because of her. Previthe single mother wan with Zoe Tay I also didn't watch because of her. Can't stand her acting. Too bad because I watch most of Ruien drama.

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch this drama because of her. Previthe single mother wan with Zoe Tay I also didn't watch because of her. Can't stand her acting. Too bad because I watch most of Ruien drama.

At least and luckily for us, HL is not the main one in this drama. Rui En is.

Last edited:

heughoghap

Banned
Reaction score
Elvin damn jiak lat. More than 10 yrs acting still no improvement same old wooden face.

Whereas Shane Pow has improved so much, his acting is more natural and facial expression more varied.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Actually, her acting is not bad.
She is able to grasp all the character so far.
She and HYY are performing better than Bonnie.
But, she dun have a likeable face like HYY and Bonnie.

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, her acting is not bad.
She is able to grasp all the character so far.
She and HYY are performing better than Bonnie.
But, she dun have a likeable face like HYY and Bonnie.

Is it becos Bonnie and HYY got a more 乖乖女 look than HL?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.