Not open for further replies.

UnaiEmery

Reaction score
kindly join TPG telegram discussion

links:

🇸🇬 TPG Singapore Trial Group 📱
Hi all.
Welcome to TPG Singapore Group.
Please refer to the pinned message for sign up link, collection, FAQ and APN set up.
We encourage user to report their network/reception of the line in various part of Singapore. Have a great day 😊

Channel: @TPGSG
🇸🇬 TPG Singapore Trial Group 📱
Hi all.
Welcome to TPG Singapore Group.
Please refer to the pinned message for sign up link, collection, FAQ and APN set up.
We encourage user to report their network/reception of the line in various part of Singapore. Have a great day 😊

Channel: @TPGSG

Posted from PCWX using Ether- 神呼吸的空气

i download telegram but i couldn't find the group
can you add me inside? :o

yaucs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
except for tunnel or building basement, so far so good.

twl9130

Reaction score
Reserved for updates.
Hi Good Day, Can help to advise that I've registered for the Free Trial SIM already received a confirmation e-mail,but I remember last round saw some HWZ members said must select a number first before go to pick-up location to collect the new SIM, then now the TPG website cannot access, how to select a number? Thank you for your sharing and Best Regards.

twl9130

Reaction score
Hi, Good Day, may I ask how to select a TPG number first before go to pick-up the free SIM card bos now TPG website cannot access already and I can only log-in as user profile but status shown “pending activation”?, hence, how I proceed from here or I have missed-out some thing? Thank you for sharing your experience.

titiju

Reaction score
Hi, Good Day, may I ask how to select a TPG number first before go to pick-up the free SIM card bos now TPG website cannot access already and I can only log-in as user profile but status shown “pending activation”?, hence, how I proceed from here or I have missed-out some thing? Thank you for sharing your experience.
Cannot select in last round of registration. You will get random number upon collection.

twl9130

Reaction score
Cannot select in last round of registration. You will get random number upon collection.
Oic, thanks for sharing, will do and I just go to pick-up the new SIM and they will assign a random number. Xie Xie again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.