HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] World Cup 2018 Discussion Thread - Part 4

Like Tree604Likes
View Poll Results: Who do you think will win this World Cup 2018?
France 117 51.32%
Belgium 23 10.09%
Croatia 60 26.32%
England 28 12.28%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 04:06 PM   #5281
Greater Supremacy Member

Lovren: "People say I had a difficult season but I don't agree with that. I took Liverpool to the final of the Champions League and now with my national team we're in the final... I think people should recognize that I am also one of the best defenders in the world and not just talk nonsense."

Liverpool fans must be jin grateful they got one of the best defenders in world football right now...
To play a part in 2 major cup finals, although he might end losing another one, is no easy feat.

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
ParkJinYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:12 PM   #5282
Arch-Supremacy Member

ENG played like sai last night man....after scoring the first goal...they didn't create chances....just lax there and don't get me started on their defence.

don't see any spirit when playing....just contented...second half even worst...their defence down...CRO had so many chances, if not for pickford GG le.

the first ET, I thought CRO was going to seal it with Mandzuki's tap in, luckily pickford kept it away....

ENG gave it away man...
actually they have created enough chances to score more in first half. Someone named after a currency kept screwing up
3hubb3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #5283
Master Member

https://www.givemesport.com/1351681-...ario-mandzukic

arrogant pickford tio pwned
The English players are quite arrogant because they are on big fat contracts at their clubs.No motivation to go one level higher.

No wonder they cant even win anything...
AdizeroF50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #5284
Arch-Supremacy Member

i can only give them credit for the first half. i thought they were going to win until second half, which they sit back and start to defend their lead. After croatia equalize, they sort of lost it and it was croatia from then on.

On hindsight, IF they cont to push croatia, croatia might not even have the chance to get back into the game
They didnít really sit back. They got overrun after Croatia regrouped in 2nd half. They had a couple of counter attack chances
3hubb3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #5285
Honorary Member

Lovren: "People say I had a difficult season but I don't agree with that. I took Liverpool to the final of the Champions League and now with my national team we're in the final... I think people should recognize that I am also one of the best defenders in the world and not just talk nonsense."

Liverpool fans must be jin grateful they got one of the best defenders in world football right now...

Sent from AKB48 theater using GAGT
kaixax555 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #5286
Greater Supremacy Member

The English players are quite arrogant because they are on big fat contracts at their clubs.No motivation to go one level higher.

No wonder they cant even win anything...
It's rather players playing in EPL had big fat pay checks

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
ParkJinYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:33 PM   #5287
Master Member

After sunday, how to find meaning in life???

Sent from Spartaaaa using GAGT
occifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:40 PM   #5288

After sunday, how to find meaning in life???

Sent from Spartaaaa using GAGT
Look forward to winter World Cup in Qatar
SniperMarksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #5289
Supremacy Member

For the past 3 editions, world cup final matches could not produce a winner in 90min.

For the past 4 editions, the favourite will go on to win the jules rimet trophy.

Both france and croatia are the last 2 remaining teams that remain unbeaten so far in the tourney.

The croats shd find inspiration from the portuguese whom somehow manage to beat france in euro 2016 finals despite a dominating performance from the french team.

France will be wary of choking in the final hurdle for 2 consecutive major finals.

Moi still support france in final coz of potential golden glove winner in lloris.

COYS!!!!!!

teddy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #5290
High Supremacy Member

Lovren: "People say I had a difficult season but I don't agree with that. I took Liverpool to the final of the Champions League and now with my national team we're in the final... I think people should recognize that I am also one of the best defenders in the world and not

Must ask his teammate Modric to shut him up as he is the only 1 to win cl n get into World Cup final

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
evilduxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:48 PM   #5291
Supremacy Member

Look forward to winter World Cup in Qatar
Uefa nations league final in jun '19

Old 12-07-2018, 04:48 PM   #5292

They didnít really sit back. They got overrun after Croatia regrouped in 2nd half. They had a couple of counter attack chances
first half they were going up with numbers. second half, only about 2-3 english players were in their turf.
ErinaMizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #5293
Supremacy Member

Reach spore in time for 3rd/4th placing match?

Old 12-07-2018, 04:54 PM   #5294
Honorary Member

Reach spore in time for 3rd/4th placing match?

I landed back in sg last night 9pm
FappingKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:55 PM   #5295
Supremacy Member

first half they were going up with numbers. second half, only about 2-3 english players were in their turf.
If they can go up u think they dun want meh.
Tio press until hoof long ball liao, dun have the ball how to push up.
rVn_mUfC is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.