[Offishure]Cosplay Pictures Thread

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mai hiam la, see quite alot of improvement liao.

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT

cos many good cosplayers already gave up the hobby. Too much politics in the local cosplay scene.

Sent from huat using GAGT

ohh.. didnt know about this but can guess bah..

got alot of piakpiak and also chao kuan going on i think

Reaction score
cos many good cosplayers already gave up the hobby. Too much politics in the local cosplay scene.

Sent from huat using GAGT
Dunno bout the politics but with our pigeon hole housing very hard to have a range of cosplay costume to play around.

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohh.. didnt know about this but can guess bah..

got alot of piakpiak and also chao kuan going on i think

Dunno bout the politics but with our pigeon hole housing very hard to have a range of cosplay costume to play around.

I had known a few cosplayers that make their costumes from scratch. And also they were able to go japan to represent Sg in world cosplay competition. But nowadays they don't do liao cos they are tired of all the politics lah.

This group don't like that group lah, behind spread false rumors lah, sabo here and there lah. And also nowadays got less people want to cosplay because they kanna criticized by these people.

People cosplay for fun but these people take it too seriously liao. Imagine you first time cosplay your fav character with a few friends go cosfest or other anime events and people behind say you cosfk. you song meh? you are there just to have fun.

And about the HDB no space issue, most will sell off their costumes after one or two times. Most cosplayers don't keep their costumes unless it's the oe they really liked.

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The thing is most cosers in sg is underage xmm.

No money and time to buy and learn those skills.

Mai hiam la its improving :(

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had known a few cosplayers that make their costumes from scratch. And also they were able to go japan to represent Sg in world cosplay competition. But nowadays they don't do liao cos they are tired of all the politics lah.

This group don't like that group lah, behind spread false rumors lah, sabo here and there lah. And also nowadays got less people want to cosplay because they kanna criticized by these people.

People cosplay for fun but these people take it too seriously liao. Imagine you first time cosplay your fav character with a few friends go cosfest or other anime events and people behind say you cosfk. you song meh? you are there just to have fun.

And about the HDB no space issue, most will sell off their costumes after one or two times. Most cosplayers don't keep their costumes unless it's the oe they really liked.

The thing is most cosers in sg is underage xmm.

No money and time to buy and learn those skills.

Mai hiam la its improving :(

And the point is to have fun :(

Dont do half arse can le :o

sure will have comments, cant avoid de. can take it as motivation to improve or can take it to heart and be hurt by it.

image26.jpg

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sure will have comments, cant avoid de. can take it as motivation to improve or can take it to heart and be hurt by it.

image26.jpg

True. But not when the comments are really offensive lor... And from people who can't cosplay properly themselves

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True. But not when the comments are really offensive lor... And from people who can't cosplay properly themselves

Will have endless debate de. Bolded part really doesn't apply in this matter.. And some other things too.

I'm one of those who don't cosplay and never cosplay before. Know nuts about make up and props etc. However what I do know is just how to criticise cosplayers that I think did not do a good job for that certain character. And also when see good cosplay will give praise and say its nice lor.

That's all I know about cosplay. See think not nice I just say not nice.. If I see and feel its nice. Just say nice. Hahaha.

I don't find my comments really offensive(this is highly subjective)

So bottomline: have fun or not, if cosplay, prepare yourself for comments from others. Can't take the heat? Not others fault tbh. Sounds harsh but this is the reality.. Accept or not it's not going to change.

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will have endless debate de. Bolded part really doesn't apply in this matter.. And some other things too.

I'm one of those who don't cosplay and never cosplay before. Know nuts about make up and props etc. However what I do know is just how to criticise cosplayers that I think did not do a good job for that certain character. And also when see good cosplay will give praise and say its nice lor.

That's all I know about cosplay. See think not nice I just say not nice.. If I see and feel its nice. Just say nice. Hahaha.

I don't find my comments really offensive(this is highly subjective)

So bottomline: have fun or not, if cosplay, prepare yourself for comments from others. Can't take the heat? Not others fault tbh. Sounds harsh but this is the reality.. Accept or not it's not going to change.

Your type of comment is ok. Because it's fair.

I personally had head people resorting to personal attacks lor when i was still going to anime events.

But for me even if i see a cosplay i know is not very good or wrong, i don't go and tell the cosplayers bah. Because i don't want to spoil the fun atmosphere.

And anyway i haven't attended any events liao lol. lazy to go.

Reaction score

think if criticize costumes, accessories, or make up still fine. but if personal appearances like chiobu/yandao, boobs size/muscular or skin color is kinda too much.

heck no one is 100% resemble of the character they cosplaying anyway

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Objectively comments critics is ok.

Some is outright degrading:s13:

Think i got say before degrading de.. I say smth like this one damn cui.. Smth like that lol.

But i rmb last time what I do is multiquote the pic then I put :s22::s22:

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
think if criticize costumes, accessories, or make up still fine. but if personal appearances like chiobu/yandao, boobs size/muscular or skin color is kinda too much.

heck no one is 100% resemble of the character they cosplaying anyway

Yes personal attack is a nono.

Imagine its some other hobbies, can tell someone he is too fat ro kick a ball?

Some comments are very degrading

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.