[Sinkie with VNB wife/gf community club] - Part 4

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
guys need some help.
anyone knows in order to successful apply ltvp for yr viet spouse, whats the min salary we need to hit per mth? 2.5k at least or 3k?
need work for at least 6months or more?
and if yr vietbu ltvp is unsuccessful. can she apply for work permit instead?

Kitty14

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because he/she said most of the pretty girls/concubines are from Tuyen Quang :unsure:

yyCGaWm.jpg

daldrome

Reaction score
Just wondering for the bros who brought their VNBs here, what jobs are they doing here in SG?

Neyney

Reaction score
guys need some help.
anyone knows in order to successful apply ltvp for yr viet spouse, whats the min salary we need to hit per mth? 2.5k at least or 3k?
I would suppose the most direct and expedited way is to simply bear a child? Is getting LTVP for spouse so difficult these days? My wife got hers like in 6 weeks if i didnt recall wrongly.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would suppose the most direct and expedited way is to simply bear a child? Is getting LTVP for spouse so difficult these days? My wife got hers like in 6 weeks if i didnt recall wrongly.
single old dino bus in SG, trying to block syt xmm girls from coming to sg mah...

Neyney

Reaction score
single old dino bus in SG, trying to block syt xmm girls from coming to sg mah...
I think really best bet is just help to +1 for Tekong Intake 19 years down the road. I'm not joking, I sincerely believe that. HAHAHA

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen you around after you created your thread about your then girlfriend now wife.

Congrats again on your marriage!!

Neyney

Reaction score
Btw, can any kind souls give any information on applying FDW work permit for Viet maids? I tried and got rejected because Vn is not in the list of FDW source of country/region. Anybody can shed some light please? Much appreciated

Neyney

Reaction score
Haven't seen you around after you created your thread about your then girlfriend now wife.

Congrats again on your marriage!!
Hellooo!! Thank you for remembering moi! I was entertaining myself during free time while sharing story. But after marriage and having 2 hellings joining us, I no longer have much down time to sit down and scroll through posts after posts. Work --> Family --> Sleep --> Work :ROFLMAO:

fallen1

Banned
Reaction score
guys need some help.
Good guide is $3k a mth. Nobody knows the real number though. Based on others’ experiences.
Can always apply work permit instead of ltvp. But for work permit, the foreigner needs to be hired by employer first. Ltvp doesnt need to be hired first

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
Hellooo!! Thank you for remembering moi! I was entertaining myself during free time while sharing story. But after marriage and having 2 hellings joining us, I no longer have much down time to sit down and scroll through posts after posts. Work --> Family --> Sleep --> Work :ROFLMAO:

Hellooo what was your story? You can probably tell I'm fairly new here. :o

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Double the congrats then!!

Time flies and now you guys are mummy and daddy!!

I'm pretty sure you guys won't regret advancing to the next stage of life :D

Neyney

Reaction score
Hellooo what was your story? You can probably tell I'm fairly new here. :o
wahahha, my name very smelly in edmw eh. bash magnet here. lmao. 2 years on still can have my nick pop out. In all fairness, I am utterly impressed with myself. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My story not suitable for this thread la. Here all legit Q&A for serious matters.

Neyney

Reaction score
Double the congrats then!!

Time flies and now you guys are mummy and daddy!!

I'm pretty sure you guys won't regret advancing to the next stage of life :D
Ya, it takes alot of heart la and fortunately we managed to get there in the end. 谁没故事?;)

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no really.

all thou mostest peepur notch lacist, butch there ish sums peepur who dunce rike blacks blacks in their houze. sho a whites whites viet maid ish teh bestest all teh native wor....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.