2 police reports lodged against WP's Raeesah Khan over alleged online comments on race

joypad2009

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can she still run for elections if spf decides to charge her?
If no means wp in sk grc gg liao?

zeroman

Reaction score
and yet police reports were not lodged until she runs for elections. lol come on pap you are sore losers

Phuacb

Master Member
Reaction score
Next few days will be dangerous for opposition party members
ISA, spf.... you name it... they will be breathing down their neck

PaperRay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually hor they themselves also ma..

fit a race criteria for president

deny a non-chinese pm by giving lame reason that we sinkies not ready yet.

hahahahaah

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
well frankly thats not very smart for this malay lady to make this comments

gkokm21

Reaction score
Knn. My GRC.... Worker party ownself score own goal by failing to vet their member...fluff up their Janus as if he is god of thunder like that.. economics professor only and investment bank head only say until like Albert Einstein invent general relativity like that. U think I stupid huh. I take economics in JC before I know economics is 50% just handwaving loh. All those economics argument is just you think, I thought, who confirm.

Another lady who talked like Amos Yee. Accuse big big authority without providing corresponding proof. Talk is cheap indeed.

Ask whether the shrewd Jamus can dribble his team out of this saga or not.usual strategy is to ignore, dementia and delude themselves and turn it into their advantage by changing to sob story of being victim of character assasination by PAP supporter.

Told u the worker party damn desperate one. See their members good in some areas then just salivate like Pavlov dog and wag their tails to recruit them. Dun even bother to do proper vetting procedure. Like see prostitute like that, got lady just go in and ****. Still say our Ivan lim. Is this the constructive poltitics low thia kiang allude to when their member talk irresponsibly without backing up their online speech??

Now can you see why tan Wu neng raised the point about Pritam Singh speaking about his support for loving critic, which is a word professor Tommy koh used to refer to people like Alfian.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.