Some important notes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good thoughts.

Not sure if it's immediately feasible, but we'll take back to discuss with tech team.

If not feasible now, we'll surely try considering it when we upgrade the forums.

Just a small suggestion, an adaptation of another site's appeal process:

Why not make appeals available directly through the infraction notice (?) (don't know how it works...never had the misfortune of being infracted) itself?

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good thoughts.

Not sure if it's immediately feasible, but we'll take back to discuss with tech team.

If not feasible now, we'll surely try considering it when we upgrade the forums.

Dr Vijay are we moving to vBulletin 5? :s11:

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dunch know... but it will be a big project.

I'll post if there are concrete plans bah. Cos if it is confirmed, it will surely affect some functionality somewhere, so we'll have to inform everyone on it :s12:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I believe some took it too personally

They will return soon

Many EDMWers don't get along well with each other anyway

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
atb***** test

atbd***** test

***** test

jhj test

***** test

rchjp test

jarred1223

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in my opinion, atb is not an offensive term. it's just a singaporean way of labeling women from china. just like calling people ah beng, ah lian, ****, sinkie, honkie, etc.. I hope you get the picture.

it's just the acronym that starts with 'atb' thats considered.. mean or lewd.

but thats just my 2c, I don't use that acronym anyway so not allowed then w/e :s13::s22:

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, I agree - we didn't censor or disallow that. It's the full term with other unpleasant characters and what it means.

in my opinion, atb is not an offensive term. it's just a singaporean way of labeling women from china. just like calling people ah beng, ah lian, ****, sinkie, honkie, etc.. I hope you get the picture.

it's just the acronym that starts with 'atb' thats considered.. mean or lewd.

but thats just my 2c, I don't use that acronym anyway so not allowed then w/e :s13::s22:

nujabes

Master Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to you too Dr.Vijay as well as the rest of the HWZ team!

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Came in to wish everyone a Happy and Blissful New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.