HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Can you be a critical thinker and a Christian at the same time?

Like Tree309Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2019, 09:34 AM   #9166
Arch-Supremacy Member

sagu ask yokid to elaborate how Islamic Sufis go the mystical route to Allah and whether the mythical route included the alleged inner self of Divinity beliefs

#saguaskmystic
When you believe in One God, you can achieve levels of spirituality that seems to be limitless. Your entire body, soul and mind can have a single absolute point of meditation, The One.

Allah asks me to tell you this. Don't say three. The Lord your God, the Lord is One. If you keep saying God is a Trinity, you will never understand what Yoyokid is saying.
ZedMaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 09:46 AM   #9167
Supremacy Member

sagu corrects yokid put out “Islamic Sufi’s go the mystical route to God (Allah)” and sagu is just curious to learn if it included the inner self of Divinity, can ?
sagu ask zed if Islam allows the claim of inner self Divinity as yokid espoused often here “ I and the Father (Allah) are one” ? :s22

As far as I can tell, the Sufi's do recognise Muhammad as a Mystic Master in his time...

.. thus Muhammad was much revered by all segments of society...

Last edited by yoyokid; 14-08-2019 at 09:49 AM..
yoyokid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #9168
Arch-Supremacy Member

sagu ask zed if Islam allows the claim of inner self Divinity as yokid espoused often here I and the Father (Allah) are one ?

#saguaskislam
What does Sagu understand by "Ye are gods"?
Old 14-08-2019, 09:53 AM   #9169
Arch-Supremacy Member

sagu ask zed if Islam allows the claim of inner self Divinity as yokid espoused often here I and the Father (Allah) are one ?

#saguaskislam
A Muslim mystic was put to death by a court of law when he too declared the same.

Even the judge understood what the mystic was saying. But he was killed for heresy.

His name was Mansur Al Hallaj.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:53 AM   #9170
Arch-Supremacy Member

sagu has always said the Christians believe the Lord our God is One God.

#saguaskislam
Can God die?
Old 14-08-2019, 09:54 AM   #9171
Supremacy Member

But the problem is Christians in general believe God is an old guy residing 'up there', ready to answer their frivolous and not so frivolous pleadings...

I'd rather leave the old man alone to enjoy his afternoon nap... Lol...
Old 14-08-2019, 09:57 AM   #9172
Arch-Supremacy Member

#saguaskislam
When God was not around for three days, coz you said the One God died, who was taking care of the universe?
Old 14-08-2019, 10:35 AM   #9173
Supremacy Member

sagu ask yokid why yokid is judging Christianity by its followers and not its founder ?
Jesus the Christ was a Master Mystic in his time... just like others through the ages...

But modern Christians have mostly 'lost the plot', so to speak...

.. like some even preach to to exhort embracing materialistic ambitions by way of "100-fold returns" on painfully donated ca$h.... rather than live a Christ-like simple spiritual life... like a sparrow ... Lol...
Old 14-08-2019, 12:47 PM   #9174
Supremacy Member

But the problem is Christians in general believe God is an old guy residing 'up there', ready to answer their frivolous and not so frivolous pleadings...

I'd rather leave the old man alone to enjoy his afternoon nap... Lol...
My common sense ish telling moi that chiur caricatured view of God as old man in the sky ish as cui as believe that chiu ish god in the making.
ProLogic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 12:56 PM   #9175
Supremacy Member

When you believe in One God, you can achieve levels of spirituality that seems to be limitless. Your entire body, soul and mind can have a single absolute point of meditation, The One.

Allah asks me to tell you this. Don't say three. The Lord your God, the Lord is One. If you keep saying God is a Trinity, you will never understand what Yoyokid is saying.
My common sense ish telling moi that Christians ish notch saying "three" but "three in one". My logic ish also telling moi that there ish difference in saying just "three" and saying "three in one".

https://bible.org/seriespage/three-one
Old 14-08-2019, 01:10 PM   #9176
Supremacy Member

Nope... I am not 'bound' by any strict religious law...

.. I try to learn as I go along... and there's really much to learn...

It's rather like piecing together a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle...

.. once the pieces are in place, one will see the whole picture in glaring glory...

But many will be satisfied with only a small part of the puzzle... Lol...
My common sense ish telling moi that that someone ish need to learn that pantheism ish cui.

https://carm.org/the-practical-incoherance-of-pantheism

https://answersingenesis.org/world-religions/new-age-movement-pantheism-monism/
Old 14-08-2019, 01:30 PM   #9177
Supremacy Member

Good morning Palary.

There are thousands of denominations, each with its own interpretation of the Bible.

Christians like you are interpreting the verses of the Bible with the notion of Jesus divinity already set in their minds.

If you approach the Bible without any prejudice, you will NOT come to the conclusion that Jesus is God or that he died for your sins.
My logic ish telling moi that if chiu ish approach the Bible without any prejudice chiu ish can see the doctrine of Trinity being clearly taught.

The Bible teaches that there ish one God.
The Bible teaches that the Father ish God
The Bible teaches that the Son ish God
The Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit ish God
Conclusion: One God exists eternally in three Persons. Or Three Persons existing eternally in One Godhead.

https://www.crossway.org/articles/10-things-you-should-know-about-the-trinity/

https://www.everystudent.com/forum/trinity.html
Old 14-08-2019, 01:40 PM   #9178

Yep, Zed already approaches the bible with Quran lens where is the bible is full of error and falsehood. That is why he came to a error interpretation

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
Palary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 01:49 PM   #9179
Supremacy Member

Good morning Sagu.

Yoyokid is an agnostic. As such, he is not bound by any religious Law.
My common sense ish telling moi that people rike yoyokid ish notch agnostic but they ish believe everyone ish agnostic in the sense that everyone, except them of course, ish ignorant or do notch know they ish god in themselves, and that with the right amount (dontch ask how much) of devotion and effort everyone ish can become divine. Everybody wins!
Old 14-08-2019, 02:20 PM   #9180
Supremacy Member

sagu again ask yokid why yokid judge Christianity by itsfollowers and not its founder, Jesus ?
Few Christians truly follow Jesus' teachings... but rather worship a load of texts written and compiled by persons after he is long gone...

Jesus is a no-nonsense person...
.. He will definitely not approve of any teachings which deviate from his true teachings...

What Jesus the Master Mystic taught is worthy of the highest spiritual honour...

.. this is why so-called "Christians" are not even fit to smell the unwashed feet of the Great Master Jesus... Lol...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.