Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

Vulpix

Reaction score
Your Canberra also? You house got hairline crack too?

I initially thought due to Reno also. But then when I inspect the crack, some were painted over, which means it was already there from the start.

Die lah. Making me scared for my flat. :(

flashover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mcpherson is ghetto leh.

I see Macpherson looks worse... even though got MRT interchange there of 2 lines but lifeless... one of the double storey hawker there is empty... nearby only many minimart... nothing else.
Need to go Paya Lebar for malls.

Hopefully, will develop more there.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is Brisbane estate better? how about Perth?
Never compare with Montreal, Ottawa and Wellington? Those estates been around for 10 years already.

But I prefer Gibraltar and Malta; there have old colonial bungalows.

bluerr

Master Member
Reaction score
New town u get to stay in the area near mrt, next time when its built up no more near mrt liao. Just take a look at Punggol and Seng Kang. Whole place so freaking huge its just full of residential blocks - even EC and Condos are plenty, yet only 2 mrt stations and the very lousy lrt systems.

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eastlink-siteplan.jpeg

Tha building opposite mrt station is developed by hdb, neighbourhood centre. Should be similar to punggol plaza or rivervale plaza.

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
Stadium & hawker centre coming up in the hilltop area beside 三百万 MRT too. Not too bad. :D

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just took 883 pass the Canberra estate.. Look like ghost town sia. No amenities, lots of carpark with no cars. Mrt station not even completed. Only 1 bus... see riao jin scary...

new mrt coming up. its just a small new estate opp yishun ind estate

tank_t

Banned
Reaction score
When it’s not densely populated means resident voice is not heard.. it will take longer to see new things coming up.

So stay in populated area amenities will up faster.

Agreed. Last time Bt Panjang also like that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.