Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

CptCaveman

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm no wunder... took a train frm town to wdlands n pass by after yishun stn before smbw?
There's a covered shelter in progress... like e one back then before they set up Dover stn. So tht's e future Canberra stn huh?
Shd be ready by 2019

Sent from Wherever I Am using GAGT

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they building 1 new mrt station around there rite?
with the whole estate filling with people and the station ready. those taking train at Yishun can jiak sai.
They will have empty train coming out.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just took 883 pass the Canberra estate.. Look like ghost town sia. No amenities, lots of carpark with no cars. Mrt station not even completed. Only 1 bus... see riao jin scary...

Another white elephant in the making?? :s13:

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slumberra say slumberra rah.. defend until kao kao... knn go at nite see got ppl or not.. not even fully occupied yet. My in laws staying there anyway.

Sent from Old Man Pressing For Retirement using GAGT

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slumberra

Huat ahhh Slumberra hahaha! :D

Sheng Siong finally open! Hope Blk 105 Food Court opens soon! :s13:

Last edited:

Ultimo_Urien

Banned
Reaction score
New towns always have that punggol estate look.

No heartland feel like old estates tpy, amk etc.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That comment was months ago. Now with Sheng Siong and many families moved in, there are more people now. Add to that, lots of young families with some good looking MILFs.
Don’t say so obvious la... but yes lots of chiobu around sia. That day come back after work, saw one sexy OL on 883 standing opposite me... :o:o

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wtf, thanks for the information. I didn't know Sheng Siong so close to my future home. :s13:

I was telling my colleague; where else can you find 3 supermarkets (including the upcoming one at Canberra Plaza) and brand new mrt station within 500m radius of a cheap BTO...

Vulpix

Reaction score
I was telling my colleague; where else can you find 3 supermarkets (including the upcoming one at Canberra Plaza) and brand new mrt station within 500m radius of a cheap BTO...

Canberra Plaza sure will be taken by NTUC, their distribution warehouse got one quite near Yishun side, so I like 98% confident it will be NTUC.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.