Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mrt is being built now

after done, one mall+bus interchange+condo+CC+hawker will be housed in one building next to it

No bus interchange la... Yishun and SBW already is one, why need another one?

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with ghost town. I personally know a few folks who purposely purchase properties in quiet areas cause they are sick and tired of how overcrowded everywhere else is in Singapore

That day I took my dslr and took photo of my wife in the middle of the road in the afternoon for memories. No need apply police permit to block the road...

Vulpix

Reaction score
I applied for that also, heng never get good no.

Now living in slumberra for few months liao thanks to SBF.

Har, what's so bad about East Delta? I know it's not super close, but it's cheap and the location is next to the PCN which I really like. Plus it's near my in-laws. :s13: PCN can cycle down to their home.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Har, what's so bad about East Delta? I know it's not super close, but it's cheap and the location is next to the PCN which I really like. Plus it's near my in-laws. :s13: PCN can cycle down to their home.
ED need to wait for 3-4 years for completion.

I got SBF flat opposite ED within 6 months of application.

It’s good la, living here past few months already.

Like what some say, lesser people lesser stress. Go supermarket no need to queue. Pay and go.

overman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yishun seafood village nearby notch bad. Can cycle there some more

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.