Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But the mall damn boring

The main purpose of such neighbourhood malls are to cater to the daily needs of residents. Same like those you find in Sengkang and Punggol. :s13:

Korean barber shop (express haircut) is now open on the link bridge between Canberra MRT station and Canberra Plaza.

zensushi

Reaction score
There is a bustling coffeeshop at 105 Canberra St, right? There's also a Sheng Siong supermarket in that area.

ITedge

Reaction score
UqZtMGw

The best coffee shop out of the 4 in Canberra, opened this week at blk 126.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A&W still got queues...

Sent from Molten GG7X/BG4500 Basketball using GAGT

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The main purpose of such neighbourhood malls are to cater to the daily needs of residents. Same like those you find in Sengkang and Punggol. :s13:

Korean barber shop (express haircut) is now open on the link bridge between Canberra MRT station and Canberra Plaza.

If they want to build a mall, please provide more store spaces.
I went there a few days ago.
It was worse than Hougang Mall.
The place is so miserable.
Even the food court is not fully occupied.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they want to build a mall, please provide more store spaces.
I went there a few days ago.
It was worse than Hougang Mall.
The place is so miserable.
Even the food court is not fully occupied.

I believe there are still some empty units on the upper floors.

Must see what time you go. Maybe now the crowd has die down a bit after the novelty factor has worn off. For now A&W is the main source of the foot traffic.

I like the way as it is as I am not a fan of overcrowded malls like Northpoint at Yishun.

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
22-11-2017

Just took 883 pass the Canberra estate.. Look like ghost town sia. No amenities, lots of carpark with no cars. Mrt station not even completed. Only 1 bus... see riao jin scary...

During knock off time on weekdays the human and vehicle traffic at the road junction of Canberra MRT station is hectic! No more ghost town! :eek:

22-11-2017

Wait till shopping mall built will attach more people go there

Your prediction has come true! :eek:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.