HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Canberra: Is it the new ghost town of Singapore?

Like Tree91Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2020, 12:26 PM   #961

Why is Canberra plaza still not open yet, drag for so long liao
End of year
WhyNPNT likes this.
ITedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 12:28 PM   #962

Someone selling their 4rm bto for $420 nego. Still under mop.
Unit facing inside the circle, no view, day in, day out, see your neighbour rooms.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:30 PM   #963

Nice will go there walk walk @ 3am
WhyNPNT likes this.
rampage333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 12:31 PM   #964

Itís quite near Sembawang park isnít it? Which is haunted

Posted from PCWX using Luger 9mm P08
Jalan Mempurong is haunted, a forest path parallel to simpang kiri.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:37 AM   #965
Supremacy Member

Someone selling their 4rm bto for $420 nego. Still under mop.
592B Montreal Link?

End of year
Canberra Plaza was supposed to be opened in July 2020.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Mr.Canberra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 10:39 AM   #966
Arch-Supremacy Member

Slumberra lah.
Next time better build a wall around Yislum, slumbawanng and slumberra. to protect the good citizens of Singapore.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Poomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 11:24 AM   #967
Arch-Supremacy Member

592B Montreal Link?

Canberra Plaza was supposed to be opened in July 2020.
BLK 104 Canberra.
WhyNPNT likes this.
qhong61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 12:20 PM   #968
Arch-Supremacy Member

BLK 104 Canberra.
Edge of the town, far away from MRT.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 01:06 PM   #969

I been staying in Sembawang for more than a year, my family is happy here. I got two supermarkets and two food courts just downstairs from my 270k 4rm, I can walk to the mrt in less than 10 mins or take a bus to northpoint in less than 15. I can jog to the park and see the beach. My block is quiet and clean. Neighbours are friendly.

There is a lot of good food in the area no matter what you like to eat laksa chicken rice grilled seafood western food steamboat hokkien mee burgers pizza white beehoon

There are primary secondary schools within walking distance and Republic poly is a 15 Mon direct bus ride away and nyp a short MRT ride

Bukit Canberra will be completed next year with a polyclinic, gym, nature trail, outdoor and indoor swimming pool. Just a ten minute jog away.

So all you ppl who say yislum or slumberra or slumbawang, you don't know anything
elevate likes this.
Retrohelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 07:05 PM   #970
Supremacy Member

Next time better build a wall around Yislum, slumbawanng and slumberra. to protect the good citizens of Singapore.
Hahaha WTF build a northern wall to ward off slum walkers ah?

BLK 104 Canberra.
Edge of the town, far away from MRT.
Eastbrook @ Canberra estate.

I been staying in Sembawang for more than a year, my family is happy here. I got two supermarkets and two food courts just downstairs from my 270k 4rm, I can walk to the mrt in less than 10 mins or take a bus to northpoint in less than 15. I can jog to the park and see the beach. My block is quiet and clean. Neighbours are friendly.

There is a lot of good food in the area no matter what you like to eat laksa chicken rice grilled seafood western food steamboat hokkien mee burgers pizza white beehoon

There are primary secondary schools within walking distance and Republic poly is a 15 Mon direct bus ride away and nyp a short MRT ride

Bukit Canberra will be completed next year with a polyclinic, gym, nature trail, outdoor and indoor swimming pool. Just a ten minute jog away.

So all you ppl who say yislum or slumberra or slumbawang, you don't know anything
Sembawang has a countryside resort feel. Very relaxing place to live or retire.

Hardly any passengers get on or off at Canberra MRT Station. Things will change when the new schools are open in the future. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts!
Mr.Canberra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 07:49 PM   #971
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sorlie we dunno anything, the only thing we know is we are not staying in slumbawang. The way you describe it sounds like someone trying to make the best of a shiat situation.

Give it another 10-15 years, then maybe might sound more convincing when more stuff sprout up.
Poomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 08:33 PM   #972

Give it another 10-15 years, then maybe might sound more convincing when more stuff sprout up.
When Canberra Vista is up in end 2024.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:42 PM   #973
Great Supremacy Member

How's teh new mall?

Sent from cat basket using GAGT
orbvius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 09:37 PM   #974
Supremacy Member

When Canberra Vista is up in end 2024.
I got a unit there... Don't want to near stay mrt... Stay beside better...
hachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 11:59 PM   #975

Sorlie we dunno anything, the only thing we know is we are not staying in slumbawang. The way you describe it sounds like someone trying to make the best of a shiat situation.

no need 10-15 years, already a lot of good things and happy people living here now
Retrohelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.