Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
NS12-Canberra-Exterior-with-C151b.jpg

1111.png

Jessloh

Reaction score
I bought Watergardens condo new launch there last year. 5-10 min walk to Canberra MRT.

Hopefully can huat when I sell in 2024 (SSD ends) - 2026 (TOP)!
I bought Watergardens condo new launch there last year. 5-10 min walk to Canberra MRT.

Hopefully can huat when I sell in 2024 (SSD ends) - 2026 (TOP)!
Hi, can add/share telegram/link. Bot WG!

boombastick91

Reaction score
any good (hidden) food to intro around the area? will be moving into the area soon and only been to plaza canberra and the stalls near sheng siong so far. :unsure::LOL:

haikallp

Reaction score
I'm starting to realize that one of the major downside living here is that the expressway is too far away. Doesn't help that CTE is one of the worst expressway in terms of traffic..NSC should help but its still at least 4 years down the road.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to realize that one of the major downside living here is that the expressway is too far away. Doesn't help that CTE is one of the worst expressway in terms of traffic..NSC should help but its still at least 4 years down the road.
North side all sibei jialat la. Same for yishun sbw etc :(

zohn1999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is one main con I have about Canberra. Now then you know ah. Dont drive or take grab there?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.