HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2019, 11:32 PM   #151

It is interesting to note that Stephenhoh has gone very quiet after the verdict. I guess the class action had to be aborted since Jason Huber can't even fend for himself now.

This is just my advice to fellow shareholders not to put too much hope on CellOS when it is run by a team of incompetent fools. In my honest opinion, CellOS is a scam right from the beginning & was sold to gullible & unsuspecting christians like us. I believe even CP was conned into investing millions & getting her friends to join her as well. Her intention was probably to allow her friends to profit from it, without realising that there are many scammers out there, waiting to prey on her trusting nature.

In 2019, I hope all of us can be wiser & be filled with God's discernment so as not to be victims of such financial scams again!

Last edited by HopeFaithLove; 25-01-2019 at 02:56 PM..
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 11:32 PM   #152
Arch-Supremacy Member

Court passed judgement.. CellOS can get back some $$.. just not $200 million
So how much % did shareholders get back.

Sent from myphone using GAGT
occifer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #153

So how much % did shareholders get back.

Sent from myphone using GAGT
Not as much as was promised by Janifer to buy our support, actually to be honest she lied to us. Not only lied to us to discredit another Director but lied to us about the reason for postponing a legitimate EGM telling us that the scheduled AGM was only a few months away. Well that was nearly 12 months ago and we have still not had the financial year report for 2017 or the AGM. Where does she get off continuing to tell lies and not being picked up on it by other significant investors. Too many smaller investors donít have the voice, they might have had a chance to make their intentions heard if we had been able to run an EGM, but she and her poorly advised board, supported by a legal team, well Iíll say no more about them, the court ruling speaks for itself on their competence.

Last edited by Investor Relations; 25-01-2019 at 07:02 PM..
Investor Relations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2019, 05:13 PM   #154

Not as much as was promised by Janifer to buy our support, actually to be honest she lied to us. Not only lied to us to discredit another Director but lied to us about the reason for postponing a legitimate EGM telling us that the scheduled AGM was only a few months away. Well that was nearly 12 months ago and we have still not had the financial year report for 2017 or the AGM. Where does she get off continuing to tell lies and not being picked up on it by other significant investors. Too many smaller investors donít have the voice, they might have had a chance to make their intentions heard if we had been able to run an EGM, but she and her poorly advised board, supported by a legal team, well Iíll say no more about them, the court ruling speaks for itself on their competence.
I am amazed & amused by the intelligence of our fellow shareholders. How can anyone still believe in the lies of the current board after numerous times we had been played out? What happened to Janifer's fervent supporters? Please give us an update since you guys were so SURE of the credibility & capability of the board.

I don't believe there will be any AGM or financial reports. All the current board wants is to prevent any shareholders from finding out the true state of CellOS. Have you guys wondered what are these people trying to cover up?
Old 26-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #155

I am amazed & amused by the intelligence of our fellow shareholders. How can anyone still believe in the lies of the current board after numerous times we had been played out? What happened to Janifer's fervent supporters? Please give us an update since you guys were so SURE of the credibility & capability of the board.

I don't believe there will be any AGM or financial reports. All the current board wants is to prevent any shareholders from finding out the true state of CellOS. Have you guys wondered what are these people trying to cover up?
🤔Their incompetence 😩
Old 27-01-2019, 10:06 AM   #156

🤔Their incompetence 😩
Haven't it come across your mind that there could be fraud?
Old 27-01-2019, 10:39 AM   #157

Haven't it come across your mind that there could be fraud?
Well, now there is an ally in ASIC who has a very good understanding of what has been happening in CellOS. If he suspects any fraud, as quite a few shareholders like yourself already do, then there will be an investigation into the way this business has been mismanaged.

Last edited by Investor Relations; 29-01-2019 at 09:55 AM..
Old 31-01-2019, 04:27 PM   #158

Well, now there is an ally in ASIC who has a very good understanding of what has been happening in CellOS. If he suspects any fraud, as quite a few shareholders like yourself already do, then there will be an investigation into the way this business has been mismanaged.
Hopefully those culprits will be put behind bars!
Old 31-01-2019, 05:27 PM   #159

Hi all,
I am new. Could someone please update me on the current state of Cellos
Amen2Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 08:57 AM   #160

Hi all,
I am new. Could someone please update me on the current state of Cellos
What I am hearing is that Janifer is spending more and more time overseas these days to avoid annoying questions from investors. These are shareholders who were duped into believing her promises to save CellOS.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:27 AM   #161

http://www.mondaq.com/australia/x/77...+opportunities
CellOS case
quailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:56 AM   #162

Here we read about the CellOS Lawyers reveling in their win against JH, but they neglect to highlite their loss in the multimillion dollar lawsuit against the others. This is cherry picking at its best. The case against JH was always going to be won but their involving others into this trial wasted years and millions of dollars that CellOS could not afford to lose.
That doesnít seem to matter to these Lawyers who made sure they continued to receive their paycheck.

Last edited by Investor Relations; 01-02-2019 at 02:56 PM..
Old 02-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #163

Seems like they filing appeal to get back more $$
Seems like they didnít file any appeal. Why do you think that is?
Old 03-02-2019, 10:59 PM   #164

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/vi...are;mask_path=
Court documents from CellOS case
quailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:47 AM   #165

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/vi...are;mask_path=
Court documents from CellOS case
So from my reading of this verdict CellOS would be negligent if they continue to ignore their responsibilities under the ďCorporations ActĒ.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.