HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2019, 08:47 AM   #166

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/vi...are;mask_path=
Court documents from CellOS case
So from my reading of this verdict CellOS would be negligent if they continue to ignore their responsibilities under the “Corporations Act”.
Investor Relations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:56 PM   #167

Quailmaster you obviously keep a keen eye on what happens in the Australian courts. Do you have any updates on when JH sentencing/settlement will be taking place?
Old 05-02-2019, 10:40 PM   #168

I am very concern on the current state of affair in Cellos :
1) After raising the US$ 28 million, how the money was used was not accounted for.
2) the last account was submitted, I think , was F/Y 2016. Cellos cannot produce any audited accounts since then.
3) Till now, Cellos has no reported income. What happen to those pipeline that Kamlesh mentioned in July 2015 fund raising presentation ??
4) For all those many contracts mentioned, not one;I repeat NOT ONE materialise. Cellos until today did not even report a $1 revenue income. Something is just not right ........
5) Cellos is at least 4 AGMs late. The management , I believe, keep pushing away the AGM because they cannot answer to the many necessary queries.....
6) There are too many skeletons int the closet. The management owes us, the shareholders, the truth on the current state of affairs of Cellos. Kicking the can down the road is immature, unprofessional and irresponsible.
Amen2Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:54 PM   #169

Remember last year when these questions were going to be put to the board at an EGM. Embarrassed by not being able to answer to the shareholders CellOS lied to the court to get the EGM cancelled. One of the lies that influenced the judges decision was that there was no need for an EGM.
On 6 April 2018, the Board determined to postpone the Proposed EGM (the ‘Postponement Decision’) so that it could be held on the 29 June 2018, which was the same day as the annual general meeting.
As we now know that was a lie, the AGM never happened and to this date has still not taken place. This board think they are above the law and not only treat shareholders with contempt but also the law. They have to go.

Last edited by Investor Relations; 05-02-2019 at 11:00 PM..
Old 06-02-2019, 09:25 AM   #170

Remember last year when these questions were going to be put to the board at an EGM. Embarrassed by not being able to answer to the shareholders CellOS lied to the court to get the EGM cancelled. One of the lies that influenced the judges decision was that there was no need for an EGM.
On 6 April 2018, the Board determined to postpone the Proposed EGM (the ‘Postponement Decision’) so that it could be held on the 29 June 2018, which was the same day as the annual general meeting.
As we now know that was a lie, the AGM never happened and to this date has still not taken place. This board think they are above the law and not only treat shareholders with contempt but also the law. They have to go.
Time to vote again? trial is over, justice had been seeked.
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:58 AM   #171

This is not easily remedied. JYT has a real problem now, how to save face? Which to her is more important than how to save CellOS. Her gamble failed and now she has to find a way out. The company has failed to get that miracle injection of funds that she had promised shareholders during her Henderson meetings, so what can she do?

1 She can close the company down, but that doesn’t save face.
2. She can raise funds to keep it going, but who would invest?
3. She can stand down as a director, again not face saving, and who would want to take over?
4. She can run the overdue AGM and allow the EGM to go ahead in accordance with the court ruling (albeit well overdue) but that’s assuming the convieners and nominees still wish to take over.
5. She could approach those she has tried to destroy and ask for assistance. This might work but would rely on her being sincere and honest, difficult but possible.
6. She could wait for the court settlement to happen then once again blame the others for her own failure to put the company ahead of her own vendetta.

I personally feel that CellOS is not dead yet but it has to be in the hands of someone who is capable to deliver it. More importantly shareholders must accept that there is no easy way to be successful. This company must be made profitable to be of any value. This can only be done with the right leaders.

Just imagine if all those millions of $$ had been put into business development and not thrown away on lawyers.

Last edited by Investor Relations; 07-02-2019 at 11:01 AM..
Old 08-02-2019, 07:35 AM   #172

This is not easily remedied. JYT has a real problem now, how to save face? Which to her is more important than how to save CellOS. Her gamble failed and now she has to find a way out. The company has failed to get that miracle injection of funds that she had promised shareholders during her Henderson meetings, so what can she do?

1 She can close the company down, but that doesn’t save face.
2. She can raise funds to keep it going, but who would invest?
3. She can stand down as a director, again not face saving, and who would want to take over?
4. She can run the overdue AGM and allow the EGM to go ahead in accordance with the court ruling (albeit well overdue) but that’s assuming the convieners and nominees still wish to take over.
5. She could approach those she has tried to destroy and ask for assistance. This might work but would rely on her being sincere and honest, difficult but possible.
6. She could wait for the court settlement to happen then once again blame the others for her own failure to put the company ahead of her own vendetta.

I personally feel that CellOS is not dead yet but it has to be in the hands of someone who is capable to deliver it. More importantly shareholders must accept that there is no easy way to be successful. This company must be made profitable to be of any value. This can only be done with the right leaders.

Just imagine if all those millions of $$ had been put into business development and not thrown away on lawyers.
Its been so many years. A white knight rescue will be welcome, as nothing had been heard ever since the verdict. No update on the business also
Old 08-02-2019, 09:06 AM   #173

Just read about this news... does the company still exist??
If they don’t then, there should be an investigation into the mismanagement and Board should be held to account.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:41 AM   #174

Justice

The trial had found JH guilty. Case against CP, AP and MT dismissed with cost. CP is clear of acting in cahoot with JH though all of us know that she is guilty of profiteering from buying at $2 and selling at $5 or more.

When the present management kicks CP out , they claimed that CP was trying to gain control of Cellos, run down Cellos in order to protect herself from any suit. The judgement had proved otherwise. The judgement had also proved that the present management had lied. CP is right about KP; that he is a fake; that he cannot produce;he was sacked by JH yet the present mangement embraces him. Simply cannot understand ???? perhaps there may be more to it than ????

The present management did not account for the $US 28 milliion that was raised in 1014. To date, Cellos did not register even a $1 revenue. Why continue to employ so many staff when there is no business??? Cellos should be cutting cost and not be so extravagrant. It is the shareholder's money they are spending - got to be more responsible and restraint.

Unfortunately the shareholders do not have any chance to vote, queries or exercise the basic right because there is no AGM,EGM or communication channels.They had sucessfully shut out the shareholders from any information pertaining to the Cellos. There were people who wrote or call Cellos Investor Relation. They were blanked out.

Something is definite not right. The management cannot blatantly disregard the shareholders. It is the shareholder money that they are spending. Legally,the management is 101% accountable to the shareholders.

The trial is not over. Justice need to be seek. The wolves need to be expose.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:52 AM   #175

12 months ago to the day 7th February 2018 CellOS sent this letter to shareholders. I have left out some of the letter, just showing you the important parts.

“Dear Shareholder,
We have great pleasure in announcing the appointment of an Advisory Board consisting of three prominent experts who will bring tremendous insight and guidance as CellOS Software continues its journey to success.......…………………

Cont………Indijit Singh Dhaliwal, Richard Carden & Lee Fang Wen………

Cont…………The three gentlemen join the Advisory Board of CellOS Software with immediate effect.”

So how has this lie worked out for us, or if they did actually give advise, was it to run the company into ground? I hope CellOS didn’t pay them anything because JYT and Kamlesh were already doing a pretty good job of running the Company into the ground.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:07 AM   #176

Lies and deceits

12 months ago to the day 7th February 2018 CellOS sent this letter to shareholders. I have left out some of the letter, just showing you the important parts.

“Dear Shareholder,
We have great pleasure in announcing the appointment of an Advisory Board consisting of three prominent experts who will bring tremendous insight and guidance as CellOS Software continues its journey to success.......…………………

Cont………Indijit Singh Dhaliwal, Richard Carden & Lee Fang Wen………

Cont…………The three gentlemen join the Advisory Board of CellOS Software with immediate effect.”

So how has this lie worked out for us, or if they did actually give advise, was it to run the company into ground? I hope CellOS didn’t pay them anything because JYT and Kamlesh were already doing a pretty good job of running the Company into the ground.
Cellos in its present form is built on lies upon lies, deceits upon deceits.
It is a big integrity and honesty issue. To date, I cannot credit the present mangement for a single truth or a piece of info that holds ground.Their business forecast did not happen; the so many contracts remain doubtful as they have not bring in a single $$ revenue; the value of the patents( claimed to worth hundred of millions) cannot be real 'cos it, too, have not generate any income.
For years, the management had blatantly ignored the sharholders interest and using the shareholders money,they employed some big gun lawyers to deny shareholders queries into the company's affair. We, the poor shareholders have no recourse except to pray for divine intervention.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:41 AM   #177

private agenda

Here we read about the CellOS Lawyers reveling in their win against JH, but they neglect to highlite their loss in the multimillion dollar lawsuit against the others. This is cherry picking at its best. The case against JH was always going to be won but their involving others into this trial wasted years and millions of dollars that CellOS could not afford to lose.
That doesn’t seem to matter to these Lawyers who made sure they continued to receive their paycheck.
Must not forget that the lawyers take instructions from the management. The management uses shareholder's money to pay the lawyers. In short, shareholders are pay for their screw ups. They got away with it 'cos they have place themselves above us all and we lost the right to hold them accountable ... what a big heap of ******** ?
Old 11-02-2019, 06:47 PM   #178

i really hope that a renewed desire to take over this current board will happen. Afterall, so much efforts and time had been in this project.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:50 PM   #179

Cellos in its present form is built on lies upon lies, deceits upon deceits.
It is a big integrity and honesty issue. To date, I cannot credit the present mangement for a single truth or a piece of info that holds ground.Their business forecast did not happen; the so many contracts remain doubtful as they have not bring in a single $$ revenue; the value of the patents( claimed to worth hundred of millions) cannot be real 'cos it, too, have not generate any income.
For years, the management had blatantly ignored the sharholders interest and using the shareholders money,they employed some big gun lawyers to deny shareholders queries into the company's affair. We, the poor shareholders have no recourse except to pray for divine intervention.
That is why we were bought into the lies of the people who sold this trash to us. Even CP was duped, considering the amount she invested.

To make matter worse, JYT was blocking anyone who was trying to understand the actual situation. Suddenly, she is so busy & forever overseas in order to avoid the shareholders. I suspect that there are things which cannot be made known to us.

1 fellow shareholder told me that a handful of christians believe that JYT is the Esther in the Bible to bring us out of this mess. Pui!!! My foot lah....what can an uneducated ah lian contribute to a technological company?
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:56 PM   #180

i really hope that a renewed desire to take over this current board will happen. Afterall, so much efforts and time had been in this project.
Oh I wish it was that easy. The best yuzhagui is made when the oil temperature is just right. I can’t see anyone wanting to jump into this boiling pot of oil. It’s just too hot.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.