HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2019, 09:20 PM   #211

We should come together as shareholders to consider our course of actions against the board of directors, instead of ranting here.
sighzz as usual need someone or a group with calibre to led the show.
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 12:53 PM   #212

sighzz as usual need someone or a group with calibre to led the show.
I would like to see someone new take a stand, for too long the same old faces have been exposed to the inappropriate actions of the Board, one can understand their reluctance to do it again. To be that new champion it will boil down to that person or persons having the integrity and resolve to standup and prepare to be stoned to death for their innocence because they will come for you. When they use a church Pastor to speak false words, and he will. his willingness to sell himself to the task has put a shadow on my heart. You will feel like the world has shut you out. If you can stand firm and hold your resolve the lies and accusations will ultimately be proven wrong, as before a miscarriage of justice. It will take a toll physically, emotionally and of course financially, so go in with your eyes open.
I have faith that there are still people of integrity who can be counted on to stand up for what is right, even if it is unpopular, and to behave with honor even when there is no one around to see.
Who ever decides to take on these vile and deceitful people will have my support.
Investor Relations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:25 PM   #213

I would like to see someone new take a stand, for too long the same old faces have been exposed to the inappropriate actions of the Board, one can understand their reluctance to do it again. To be that new champion it will boil down to that person or persons having the integrity and resolve to standup and prepare to be stoned to death for their innocence because they will come for you. When they use a church Pastor to speak false words, and he will. his willingness to sell himself to the task has put a shadow on my heart. You will feel like the world has shut you out. If you can stand firm and hold your resolve the lies and accusations will ultimately be proven wrong, as before a miscarriage of justice. It will take a toll physically, emotionally and of course financially, so go in with your eyes open.
I have faith that there are still people of integrity who can be counted on to stand up for what is right, even if it is unpopular, and to behave with honor even when there is no one around to see.
Who ever decides to take on these vile and deceitful people will have my support.
Is the pastor you were referring to Derek Hong? I heard from some shareholders that he "testified" against CP during 1 of the Henderson meetings. He was even responsible for maligning an insignificant helper of the EGM. His behaviour made him look more like a eunuch than a pastor!

Honestly, there aren't many people like CP around who is brave & has the financial means to stand up against these bullies. We can just dream on.....
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:46 PM   #214

Is the pastor you were referring to Derek Hong? I heard from some shareholders that he "testified" against CP during 1 of the Henderson meetings. He was even responsible for maligning an insignificant helper of the EGM. His behaviour made him look more like a eunuch than a pastor!

Honestly, there aren't many people like CP around who is brave & has the financial means to stand up against these bullies. We can just dream on.....
What motivated him to get involved, a pastor should always take a neutral position, he should advocate reconciliation, never judge. Janifer obviously had something that encouraged him to speak negatively. She realised that if she could get him to speak publicly it would sway the mostly high number of Christian shareholders he was addressing.

30 pieces of silver.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:12 PM   #215

What motivated him to get involved, a pastor should always take a neutral position, he should advocate reconciliation, never judge. Janifer obviously had something that encouraged him to speak negatively. She realised that if she could get him to speak publicly it would sway the mostly high number of Christian shareholders he was addressing.

30 pieces of silver.
Most pastors' incomes come from donations of the believers like JYT. I won't rule out the fact that there is this fear of losing that income if he didn't do what was instructed. Doesn't this sound like eunuchs who were responsible for the fall of dynasties?
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:45 PM   #216

I keep searching for updates about CellOS because quite frankly there are over 2,000 investors that in many cases invested life savings and they deserve answers. JYT has gone to ground since her failed attempt to steal $200 million from CP and co. She has lost face with shareholders and to date has not been seen. JH has gone cold, probably hard at work preparing for his appeal. KP continues to elude any investigation miraculously his profile is hidden on the internet.

So you can imagine my delight when I found this review on Glassdoor posted 1st May 2019. This review spells it out very clearly. I say delight because any news is good news, but at the same time its very sad because it means less and less likely that the company will survive.

“Employee Review

See All (29)
May 1, 2019
"poorly run company: look elsewhere"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)
Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
I worked at CellOS Software Ltd. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great leading edge ideas and approaches

Cons

failed to deliver ideas into sold products.
Tendency to deceive staff, especially about funds and ability to pay salary.
Appear to have disdain for staff and shareholders.
Staff (and salary payments) appear to be lowest priority.

Advice to Management

get rid of kamlesh”

Last edited by Investor Relations; 07-05-2019 at 04:38 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.