HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 02:19 PM   #46

So you see Constance, this is not a matter of buyer beware,
This is about you and Melvin Tan committing massive fraud and deceit on us and on Jason Huber the founder of Cellos who you vilified for you own personal gain.

You mass marketed the shares to us, you told us you purchased the shares at $5. yet you never paid more than $2.
You used our church and the pledges to get our trust.
You lied that UOB had purchased the shares at $5. this never happened.

Now after all the damage you have done to our investment you try to undermine the company, its products, patents and the founder as if you are the victim.

Repenting is not enough. You must return all the illicit profits you made back to us.

God is merciful but he is also a God of Justice and Judgement.
1. 6 July 2013 Page 230 Constance Peck to Cher Hung Seet
Several lies are told in this message of invitation to a seminar at Amara Hotel.
“Guys - if you have time, please
attend a CellOS Software
presentation on Saturday, 27 July at
1.00 pm at Level 3 at the Amara
Hotel, Tanjong Pagar Road. Room
booked under Constance Peck. This
presentation is for a last batch of
investors and they are all buying in at
SGD5.00 per share. UOBKayHian
has sold all their 20 million shares at
USD5.00 per share. After 31 July, no
more shares to be bought till Nasdaq
listing date which will be btwn end
2013 n first half of 2014. Opening
price is expected to climb above
USD100.00 per share. IBM signed up
as global partner this week to
integrate CellOS Software into IBM
system.”
Honestly, I didn't know who was Constance Peck until the 5 cents exercise. Could the content of the message was being provided by Jason Huber? She might not know the true state of CellOS because she doesn't come across to me as a scheming person. People like her who are loud & curt (at times) aren't the manipulative type of person. It is the "smiling face tiger" whom we need to beware!
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #47

Honestly, I didn't know who was Constance Peck until the 5 cents exercise. Could the content of the message was being provided by Jason Huber? She might not know the true state of CellOS because she doesn't come across to me as a scheming person. People like her who are loud & curt (at times) aren't the manipulative type of person. It is the "smiling face tiger" whom we need to beware!
Damage already done. Just had to wait for the verdict. No point speculating whos right and wrong now. Both had a part to play in this mess. Current Board had better be prepare to be accountable.
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:47 AM   #48

A. Examples of Malicious Intent

The following is evidence of the malicious intent to destroy the life and reputation of the Cellos Founder and CEO, Jason Huber. The Conspirators knew very well that their actions would have serious and dire consequences to the life of Jason Huber.

1. Dec 12, 2016 - meeting with Constance Peck says at 415pm at Tanglin Club café.
“Even before this, I began to feel a little tender towards Jason you know? And I said in Gim Hock’s office, it would be nice if we don’t have to kill him and then there’s some reconciliation.”

2. Chua Min Wee is recorded as saying about Jason Huber on May 12, 2017 – phone call with Constance Peck at 4pm at 1 Newton.
“Ask me to help him? You are the one who asked me to kill him” - 16-20pm

3. Constance Peck as head of Investor Relations email on 27 September 2016 to the shareholders celebrating the Stay of Proceedings they obtained in the Singapore case Jason Huber had to recover his shares from Chua Min Wee.
“This can only be seen as a death blow to Jason’s aspirations to win back control of CellOS.”

4. Page 389 14 Nov 2014 WhatsApp message by Tan Melvin,
Who knows full well what he is doing and quotes the Bible as such below.
“Conversely, words can also kill: Murders are often initiated because of arguments or verbalized hatred. In the sense of causing action, then, the tongue does indeed have the power of life and death.”
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:51 AM   #49

Page 329, Paragraph 10, on 21 June 2014, Constance text Teo Lye Seng
“Ok, as usual for YOU only, you can buy with GUARANTEE!! Ha ha! If it does not go IPO by June 2015, I will give you your money back. In fact, if you want to sell, say by Dec 2014, (get your money back, no gain no loss) I will buy back from you. I know so many people who want to buy at USD 5 – I just haven’t the time to ask them. And many will buy at USD 10. If I am not going for the long haul, (talking about BILLIONs, I can make my MILLIONS now.”

CONSTANCE PECK

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!

YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK!
Old 08-11-2018, 12:22 PM   #50
Arch-Supremacy Member

When is verdict?

Sent from myphone using GAGT
occifer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #51

When is verdict?

Sent from myphone using GAGT
No idea haha, stephenhoh already pass his verdict he want cp and gang convicted. Just wait for the verdict could be this year or next. CellOs more or less u knw lar nothing much been happening. JYT and her group of directors are hibernating.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:29 PM   #52

"HIS HONOUR: Sorry. I just find this so terribly unsatisfactory. If you’re putting
something serious to me, then you better put it by reference to some detail
somewhere. I’m not going to analyse this on some piecemeal basis or some
generalisation. Jennifer Yeo-Tan, if you fail on her, show me other transactions
where you’ve got the contemporaneous 5 purchase and sale and at more than $2.
MR CRUTCHFIELD: I hear your Honour’s question.
HIS HONOUR: It’s not a difficult question. If you could do it, you would have done it by now, surely?
MR CRUTCHFIELD: Well, other than we asked for the details for - - -
HIS HONOUR: No, no. I don’t care what you asked for.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:31 PM   #53

Just read the transcript! the judge already gave his verdict.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #54

meanwhile our investment certificates are now worth less than toilet paper!

I WANT MY INVESTMENT BACK!
Old 08-11-2018, 04:43 PM   #55

meanwhile our investment certificates are now worth less than toilet paper!

I WANT MY INVESTMENT BACK!
Ask the current Board. They are the one running the show nw. U better pray they win so they can get 100 mill to run the biz. Initially the cmpy could had been saved with the fund raising and the right people to led the cmpy. Right nw like some asshole who came in and say lose money song bo. I mus say sibei song..
Old 08-11-2018, 06:18 PM   #56

That's nonsense!

The Judge already said that JYT has lost.

"HIS HONOUR: Sorry. I just find this so terribly unsatisfactory. If you’re putting
something serious to me, then you better put it by reference to some detail
somewhere"

THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY $100MILL WIN.

it was always a lie.
All that JYT achieved is delaying the inevitable foreclosure of the company after she and CP and their followers successfully sabotaged the company in order to steal it
Old 08-11-2018, 06:23 PM   #57

Just read the transcript! the judge already gave his verdict.
From the transcript you had provided, it is rather obvious!
Old 08-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #58

Ask the current Board. They are the one running the show nw. U better pray they win so they can get 100 mill to run the biz. Initially the cmpy could had been saved with the fund raising and the right people to led the cmpy. Right nw like some asshole who came in and say lose money song bo. I mus say sibei song..
Read the transcript posted by stephenhoh. I don't think CellOS is going to win.

Hope the asshole you were referring to, will experience what we had gone through.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:50 PM   #59

Read the transcript posted by stephenhoh. I don't think CellOS is going to win.

Hope the asshole you were referring to, will experience what we had gone through.
Even cp also say Cellos gone. Left jyt to turn it around nia but looking at how she handle cellos now more or less gone. Stephenhoh seem like JH
Old 09-11-2018, 09:11 AM   #60

Even cp also say Cellos gone. Left jyt to turn it around nia but looking at how she handle cellos now more or less gone. Stephenhoh seem like JH
I wanted to say that stephenhoh sounds like Jason Huber.

Jason, please be a responsible leader instead of blaming everyone but yourself! Why didn't you pay rents & salaries for months which triggered the "conspirators" to oust you out in the EGM? If you had reasons for such actions, why weren't they communicated with the investors?

By pushing the blame to others, how different are you from Kamlesh Patel? In my opinion, both of you are scum which should be thrown out long ago! Stop harping on being sabotaged when you are only one who did that to yourself! You deserve what you had gotten but why drag us into it?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.