HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2018, 10:13 AM   #61
Arch-Supremacy Member

So cellos lost and shareholders win. What do u guys get back?

Sent from myphone using GAGT
occifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:32 AM   #62

Anyone who speaks up to expose your lies is blamed on Jason Huber. Im sure Huber will speak for himself in court when he and the shareholders sue your pants off for destroying our company.
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:37 AM   #63

Constance Peck the courts have already exposed your illicit scheme in 2015 to deprive Cellos of cash so that you could steal the company from us. No use trying to blame Jason Huber. How about we start exposing your sabotage activities in the six months to September 2015.

It makes me sick to see the extent you and your Conspirators went to, TO DEPRIVE CELLOS OF FUNDS.
so that you could steal it and then blame Huber for it.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:42 AM   #64

Page 440, paragraph 209, on 27 Feb 2015, Constance text Melvin Tan & others:
“ I had a v informative 45 min chat w Jason Huber. All is v good..... btw, all this is v v v v privileges info. Do not circulate. We need this info for ourselves to sell while there are still shares to sell. Melvin told me last night seriously hard to get vendor shares now. “

Hmm. here is a WhatsApp between you and Melvin Tan. Using company information so that you both could trade Cellos shares. Whereas Huber was informing you because he was hoping you would help him and the company and because you and Tan were supposed to be passing the information onto the shareholders but instead you were using the information to profit for yourself.

Well Done Constance!
Old 09-11-2018, 11:47 AM   #65

3. Page 167, paragraph 33, 26 Jan 2015, Constance text Soh Andrea:
She gets information on CellOS from Jason and gets shares from Melvin
“I deal with Jason, I get shares from Melvin, I organize the presentations, I contact prospects (do the selling), I do the follow up, I do the closing, I often do the presentations myself – it has been a very tiring 2 years. “

4. Page 169, paragraph 43, 26 Jan 2015, Constance text Soh Andrea:
“ For Simon, before this JANUARY round, I contacted the people for him. I did the presentations in my place. I invited them for meals. I followed up. I filled up the forms for them. I collected the money. I banked in the money. And actually went to his bank to bank in money for him.”
If you ask me why I am so busy, this is mostly how I spend my time.
We have v little time for ourselves.
Always working. CellOS is one business. There are other businesses – all requiring time and effort. “

2. 4 Feb 2015 Page49 Constance Peck to Melvin Tan
“I think you should get more cellOS
shares! Get inderjit's as well as the
140K shares at best price please. I
think we will need more shares.”

3. 28 February 2015 Page 442 Constance Peck to Melvin Tan
“Jon - are you free tonight? Please
come to my place at 10.30 pm.
Melvin Tan will be here. We need to
sort out the "Sikh Mafia" matter. We
have info which you must know.
Please confirm you can come tonight.”
Old 09-11-2018, 11:49 AM   #66

18. Page 440, paragraph 209 On 27 Feb 2015, Constance text to Melvin Tan:

“ JH clearly wants to go for IPO ASAP….All this info is V V V prviledged info. Do not circulate. We need this info for ourselves to sell while there are still shares to sell. Melvin told me last night seriously hard to get vendor shares now. “
Old 09-11-2018, 11:53 AM   #67

Part of the Sabotage of Company operations
30. Page 208 Paragraph 1, 13 June 2015, Constance text Sharon Tapner:

“Regarding accessing the CellOS Westpac bank account, is it just ANY TWO signatories or must it be one of you PLUS Jason. In other words, can you just move the money with Ross Carter without involving Jason? Need to know this to tell the shareholders. I’m meeting tomorrow bcos none of the shareholders trust Jason…… we will succeed in our proposed takeover of the company by way of an EGM.

Hmm. HERE WE ARE SHIFTING THE COMPANY FUNDS AWAY WITHOUT HUBER'S KNOWLEDGE.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:55 AM   #68

CONSTANCE PECK

WE THE SHAREHOLDERS HAVE READ THE COURT DOCUMENTS AND KNOW THE TRUTH!
Old 09-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #69

So cellos lost and shareholders win. What do u guys get back?

Sent from myphone using GAGT
Nobody wins in this saga except for Kamlesh Patel. He gets millions in remuneration with NO RISK involved!
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:12 PM   #70

Page 440, paragraph 209, on 27 Feb 2015, Constance text Melvin Tan & others:
“ I had a v informative 45 min chat w Jason Huber. All is v good..... btw, all this is v v v v privileges info. Do not circulate. We need this info for ourselves to sell while there are still shares to sell. Melvin told me last night seriously hard to get vendor shares now. “

Hmm. here is a WhatsApp between you and Melvin Tan. Using company information so that you both could trade Cellos shares. Whereas Huber was informing you because he was hoping you would help him and the company and because you and Tan were supposed to be passing the information onto the shareholders but instead you were using the information to profit for yourself.

Well Done Constance!
I still don't understand what privileged information did Jason pass on to Constance other than CellOS was doing well & it was on its way to IPO? That only aid her in trading CellOS shares but how did it deprive the company of funds? Didn't Melvin raise US$10M earlier? If a company is in CONSISTENT NEED OF FUND to sustain its operation instead of generating its own income, then isn't it a matter of time it will collapse once the fund stops?

My questions to Jason Huber will be:

1). Did CellOS have the patents which he claimed when we bought into it?

2). Was there a genuine biz with genuine products which Telco companies wanted? If there were, why were there so few contracts?

3). Why was CellOS still unable to generate income after so long & with so much being raised?

4). Was the fund spent on his & his then Mongolian girlfriend's luxurious lifestyle instead of channelling to run the biz (if there was one)?

5). If it wasn't spent on him & his girlfriend, then why did he buy the Flinder Street property using CellOS' fund which the court ordered for the proceed of the sale to be returned to CellOS?

6). Why were the salaries of the employees & rents not paid for months?

When he addresses the above questions, I don't think we can absolve him of any obligations towards all the shareholders. With or without these so called "conspirators", CellOS will be heading for bankruptcy with such mismanagement of company's resources. With these "conspirators", it only provides him with the opportunity to pass/share out the blame with.

PS: I heard that Jason Huber was an UNDISCHARGED BANKRUPT when he raised fund for CellOS in Singapore. Isn't this illegal which all shareholders can report him to MAS? As Singaporean, don't you think we shouldn't allow a foreigner to cheat us in this manner?

Last edited by HopeFaithLove; 11-11-2018 at 02:39 PM..
Old 09-11-2018, 07:07 PM   #71

An email frm CellOs IR had been send out. Business is still ongoing while pending court verdict. JYT and Board of Directors, i am damn sick of hearing this why not u host a shareholders Q&A session to address all issues rather then always sending out mails, newsletter saying the same old things. Rather then asking the moderator here to delete CellOs thread, its time to stop hibernating and address shareholders concern.
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:29 PM   #72

An email frm CellOs IR had been send out. Business is still ongoing while pending court verdict. JYT and Board of Directors, i am damn sick of hearing this why not u host a shareholders Q&A session to address all issues rather then always sending out mails, newsletter saying the same old things. Rather then asking the moderator here to delete CellOs thread, its time to stop hibernating and address shareholders concern.
What do you want them to address? These are some of the possible answers to our concerns:

1). They are sorry that they had made a mistake regarding the US$100M from the litigation. It isn't going to happen & there is a possibility that CellOS may have to compensate the defendants.

2). Having used up the S$28M raised on litigation, there isn't any cent left to run the business.

3). CellOS had only secured 1 to 2 revenue generating contracts so far.

4). Despite various cost cutting exercises & working on skeletal staff, CellOS is still unable to generate substantial revenue, not to mention profit.

5). Therefore with a heavy heart, they have decided to shut down the operations with immediate effect after trying their best (in throwing money to the lawyers).

Do you think they can walk out in 1 piece if they were to announce/address that in a Q & A session? I dare to bet with my last cent that they won't hold any meeting which is why they still owe us a long overdue AGM.

Last edited by HopeFaithLove; 09-11-2018 at 10:36 PM..
Old 10-11-2018, 10:50 AM   #73

What do you want them to address? These are some of the possible answers to our concerns:

1). They are sorry that they had made a mistake regarding the US$100M from the litigation. It isn't going to happen & there is a possibility that CellOS may have to compensate the defendants.

2). Having used up the S$28M raised on litigation, there isn't any cent left to run the business.

3). CellOS had only secured 1 to 2 revenue generating contracts so far.

4). Despite various cost cutting exercises & working on skeletal staff, CellOS is still unable to generate substantial revenue, not to mention profit.

5). Therefore with a heavy heart, they have decided to shut down the operations with immediate effect after trying their best (in throwing money to the lawyers).

Do you think they can walk out in 1 piece if they were to announce/address that in a Q & A session? I dare to bet with my last cent that they won't hold any meeting which is why they still owe us a long overdue AGM.
JYT veri rich wor she got backing also jysk grp at henderson road remember we all went there before. Seasoned investor if cui veri lau bui ler.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:59 PM   #74

JYT veri rich wor she got backing also jysk grp at henderson road remember we all went there before. Seasoned investor if cui veri lau bui ler.
Yeah, I still have the address. Shall we go there together as a group?
Old 10-11-2018, 07:28 PM   #75

Yeah, I still have the address. Shall we go there together as a group?
March together? will be better if the press also come free publicity to help us gain more sales?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.