CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 09:34 PM   #76
Supremacy Member

???????????
twerdna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #77

March together? will be better if the press also come free publicity to help us gain more sales?
That can be arranged but how does it help us gain more sales? Do you mean more media exposure for JYT?

By the way, did you get those emails by Jason Huber on the police report he made? He still has the audacity to make a report to CAD when he is a crook himself. This is an epitome of the pot calling the kettle black.

Shall we gather together & report against him for illegal fund raising in Singapore especially for such high risk investment which should only be offered to accredited investors? Not only that, he was an UNDISCHARGED BANKRUPT when he 1st came to Singapore for fund raising. Even if we cannot recover our investment, we can use this opportunity to curtail more scams from him & to discourage future such fund raising!

Last edited by HopeFaithLove; 11-11-2018 at 02:40 PM..
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:34 PM   #78

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/SFA2001

The above link was forwarded to me by a friend. I am sure Jason Huber has breached our local laws in respect to fund raising.

As Singaporean, we need to stand together to stop all these scams from happening in our country!
Old 12-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #79

CONSTANCE PECK first of all you were born in China so you can't speak for us Singaporeans.
You are a disgrace to Singapore. No Singaporean would lower themselves the way you have.

After Huber discovered your sinister clandestine chartering scheme and tried to stop you. you embarked on Project D to discredit him and ruin his life. YOU SNEAKILY do so without his knowledge and told us lies about him to get us shareholders to turn against him.

GOD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE AND JUDGEMENT! You will face justice whether in this world or the next.
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:29 AM   #80

sharetrading
Old 12-11-2018, 11:51 AM   #81

Huber did not break any laws in Australia or Singapore.
The bankruptcy was only for a few months and was annulled which means it never happened.
The bankruptcy was caused illicitly by John Buhagiar the illegal director controlling our company today.
Constance Peck stole our company and handed it to him and Janifer Yeo Tan on a plate.
As a result our company is ruined and our investment is gone!
Old 12-11-2018, 11:56 AM   #82

Constance Peck you continue to lie and deceive Cellos shareholders for your insatiable desire for money.
NO
You have not learned your lesson and will continue to cause pain and misery to people.

Your latest foray is selling Crypto tokens.

Just ask the poor family of Pastor Rick Seaward!

saltandlight.sg/news/lovesingapore-tribute-former-chairman-rick-seaward

You have left a mountain of misery every step of the way.

Project D was another of your means to satisfy your desire for money, leaving thousands of people destitute in your wake!
Old 12-11-2018, 10:14 PM   #83

Huber did not break any laws in Australia or Singapore.
The bankruptcy was only for a few months and was annulled which means it never happened.
The bankruptcy was caused illicitly by John Buhagiar the illegal director controlling our company today.
Constance Peck stole our company and handed it to him and Janifer Yeo Tan on a plate.
As a result our company is ruined and our investment is gone!
You seem to be well acquainted with Jason Huber or you might be Jason Huber himself. Can you please answer or get Jason to answer my questions 1st? To make your life easier, let me repost them again:

1). Did CellOS have the patents which he claimed when we bought into it?

2). Was there a genuine biz with genuine products which Telco companies wanted? If there were, why were there so few contracts?

3). Why was CellOS still unable to generate income after so long & with so much being raised?

4). Was the fund spent on his & his then Mongolian girlfriend's luxurious lifestyle instead of channelling to run the biz (if there was one)?

5). If it wasn't spent on him & his girlfriend, then why did he buy the Flinder Street property using CellOS' fund which the court ordered for the proceed of the sale to be returned to CellOS? Btw, why was that property under his son's name? What was he trying to hide?

6). Why were the salaries of the employees & rents not paid for months?

If Jason can't give us satisfactory answers to the above questions, then there is no need to point fingers at the "conspirators" because it was a SCAM right from the beginning. If this wasn't a scam, then why didn't Jason went thru the proper channel of fund raising via LICENSED BROKERS from banks or selling this to accredited investors instead of retail investors like us? Are retail investors easier prey for his scheme?

Stephenhoh, why don't you check with MAS 1st thing tomorrow morning to prove me wrong? After all, we are innocent investors who just want to salvage whatever we can by taking anyone from whichever sides (Jason, Constance or Janifer) to task. We can't change what had been done to us but we can still get the authorities to go after those who are responsible for the current state of affairs in CellOS.

Last edited by HopeFaithLove; 12-11-2018 at 11:03 PM..
Old 12-11-2018, 11:08 PM   #84
Supremacy Member

You seem to be well acquainted with Jason Huber or you might be Jason Huber himself. Can you please answer or get Jason to answer my questions 1st? To make your life easier, let me repost them again:

1). Did CellOS have the patents which he claimed when we bought into it?

2). Was there a genuine biz with genuine products which Telco companies wanted? If there were, why were there so few contracts?

3). Why was CellOS still unable to generate income after so long & with so much being raised?

4). Was the fund spent on his & his then Mongolian girlfriend's luxurious lifestyle instead of channelling to run the biz (if there was one)?

5). If it wasn't spent on him & his girlfriend, then why did he buy the Flinder Street property using CellOS' fund which the court ordered for the proceed of the sale to be returned to CellOS? Btw, why was that property under his son's name? What was he trying to hide?

6). Why were the salaries of the employees & rents not paid for months?

If Jason can't give us satisfactory answers to the above questions, then there is no need to point fingers at the "conspirators" because it was a SCAM right from the beginning. If this wasn't a scam, then why didn't Jason went thru the proper channel of fund raising via LICENSED BROKERS from banks or selling this to accredited investors instead of retail investors like us? Are retail investors easier prey for his scheme?

Stephenhoh, why don't you check with MAS 1st thing tomorrow morning to prove me wrong? After all, we are innocent investors who just want to salvage whatever we can by taking anyone from whichever sides (Jason, Constance or Janifer) to task. We can't change what had been done to us but we can still get the authorities to go after those who are responsible for the current state of affairs in CellOS.
Wah song song bo
Old 13-11-2018, 12:08 AM   #85

Constance Peck you continue to lie and deceive Cellos shareholders for your insatiable desire for money.
NO
You have not learned your lesson and will continue to cause pain and misery to people.

Your latest foray is selling Crypto tokens.

Just ask the poor family of Pastor Rick Seaward!

saltandlight.sg/news/lovesingapore-tribute-former-chairman-rick-seaward

You have left a mountain of misery every step of the way.

Project D was another of your means to satisfy your desire for money, leaving thousands of people destitute in your wake!
Seriously, I don't really care what happened to pastor or pauper as a result of CP's action! Can we stick to CellOS because this thread was created purely for that purpose? If what she did was illegal, then please report her instead of ranting here. WE AREN'T INTERESTED NOR ARE WE BOTHERED by the affairs of others when we can't even save ourselves now!
Old 13-11-2018, 12:11 AM   #86
Supremacy Member

No head no tail thread.

Bunch of crones ownself talk to ownself stir sai
EMPt1ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 08:01 PM   #87

No head no tail thread.

Bunch of crones ownself talk to ownself stir sai
Ya u go and jiak sai better go read up the thread on what hopefaithlove say lar bloody bodoh sia. Sibei song when alot unknown came in to get spawn..
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 09:17 PM   #88
Supremacy Member

Ya u go and jiak sai better go read up the thread on what hopefaithlove say lar bloody bodoh sia. Sibei song when alot unknown came in to get spawn..
Got summary
Old 14-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #89

All shareholders are invited to get in touch with Mr Huber to see the evidence for themselves.

I did and I was shocked to see how well advanced the company technology was by 2015. The company had all the right milestones achieved for an IPO to take place on the NASDAQ with the Bank signed up and actively working with Mr Huber to take the company to the promised Listing. I also saw the letters, emails and messages of Constance Peck Melvin Tan Janifer Yeo Tan and Kamlesh Patel and others plotting for the sabotage and theft of the company knowing full well that the company had already achieved these milestones.

God will deliver Justice and Judgement to us.
Old 14-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #90

Actually, I am curious on why & how John Bahagiar bankrupted Jason Huber. It may throw some light on Jason's character. Care to enlighten us, stephenhoh?

Yuzhagui, just ignore those occasional flies coming in here. We may have some conflicts in the beginning but I am glad to find shareholder with the same objective like you. I'll definitely "jio" you to wash dishes together when CellOS files for bankruptcy.

Last edited by HopeFaithLove; 14-11-2018 at 04:34 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.