HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2018, 01:14 PM   #91
Supremacy Member

Curious why you guys chose edmw to air your grievances?
twerdna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 01:23 PM   #92

All shareholders are invited to get in touch with Mr Huber to see the evidence for themselves.

I did and I was shocked to see how well advanced the company technology was by 2015. The company had all the right milestones achieved for an IPO to take place on the NASDAQ with the Bank signed up and actively working with Mr Huber to take the company to the promised Listing. I also saw the letters, emails and messages of Constance Peck Melvin Tan Janifer Yeo Tan and Kamlesh Patel and others plotting for the sabotage and theft of the company knowing full well that the company had already achieved these milestones.

God will deliver Justice and Judgement to us.
Are you sure? So how much is Jason Huber asking you for the class action? Don't forget he is broke now & is in need of money. He may use these correspondence to trick you to be in support of his cause & mark up the legal fees for his daily expenses.

He raised funds on the pretext of "breakthrough technology" in the beginning to fund his luxurious lifestyle & may use this class action again for this purpose. This man just can't be trusted!

Don't forget this saying, "Once bitten, twice shy. Twice bitten, never try. Thrice bitten, go & die!".
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #93

Curious why you guys chose edmw to air your grievances?
We had an Australian forum (topstocks.com.au) but was taken down numerous times. I heard that some shareholders were even banned. Someone started a few threads on this forum but were taken down as well. This is the last one left.

We used to have a number of shareholders here but I guess they had given up on their investment.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:05 PM   #94

Constance Peck you are such a bad person.
We know that you are telling lies, BECAUSE WE CHECKED YOUR STORIES.
Unfortunately in 2015 we just took your word for it and believed you. Why would anyone doubt at 70year old Christian Grandma.
All the more reason why today we are so incensed with your continuous unfounded and unsubstantiated defamatory accusations at Mr Huber. We now are wiser and we have done our homework.

GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 02:16 PM   #95
Supremacy Member

Constance Peck you are such a bad person.
We know that you are telling lies, BECAUSE WE CHECKED YOUR STORIES.
Unfortunately in 2015 we just took your word for it and believed you. Why would anyone doubt at 70year old Christian Grandma.
All the more reason why today we are so incensed with your continuous unfounded and unsubstantiated defamatory accusations at Mr Huber. We now are wiser and we have done our homework.

GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Wow constanc peck is 70 yo Chinese Christian ah ma?
Old 14-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #96
Supremacy Member

We had an Australian forum (topstocks.com.au) but was taken down numerous times. I heard that some shareholders were even banned. Someone started a few threads on this forum but were taken down as well. This is the last one left.

We used to have a number of shareholders here but I guess they had given up on their investment.
Curious how much did you guys invest?
Old 14-11-2018, 02:33 PM   #97

haha, who in the right mind will say this here? Suspect u not just here to say song bo nia maybe u also a shareholder that had given up. We here to rant is for the board to see also if not why we keep getting deleted in topstock AU and here.
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #98

You seem to be well acquainted with Jason Huber or you might be Jason Huber himself. Can you please answer or get Jason to answer my questions 1st? To make your life easier, let me repost them again:

1). Did CellOS have the patents which he claimed when we bought into it?

2). Was there a genuine biz with genuine products which Telco companies wanted? If there were, why were there so few contracts?

3). Why was CellOS still unable to generate income after so long & with so much being raised?

4). Was the fund spent on his & his then Mongolian girlfriend's luxurious lifestyle instead of channelling to run the biz (if there was one)?

5). If it wasn't spent on him & his girlfriend, then why did he buy the Flinder Street property using CellOS' fund which the court ordered for the proceed of the sale to be returned to CellOS? Btw, why was that property under his son's name? What was he trying to hide?

6). Why were the salaries of the employees & rents not paid for months?

If Jason can't give us satisfactory answers to the above questions, then there is no need to point fingers at the "conspirators" because it was a SCAM right from the beginning. If this wasn't a scam, then why didn't Jason went thru the proper channel of fund raising via LICENSED BROKERS from banks or selling this to accredited investors instead of retail investors like us? Are retail investors easier prey for his scheme?

Stephenhoh, why don't you check with MAS 1st thing tomorrow morning to prove me wrong? After all, we are innocent investors who just want to salvage whatever we can by taking anyone from whichever sides (Jason, Constance or Janifer) to task. We can't change what had been done to us but we can still get the authorities to go after those who are responsible for the current state of affairs in CellOS.
Stephenhoh, in order for shareholders on the sideline to believe you or biased shareholders to switch camp, you should at least get Jason to clear our doubts by answering the above questions.

You cannot expect us to be on your side if Jason just sweeps everything under the carpet.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #99

A number sold their homes, some put in their children's educational funds & many threw in their life savings. They did all these for the high return which was promised between 2011 to 2015.

Don't you think we are entitled to rant here especially when the current board & management is silent regarding the state of the company?
Old 15-11-2018, 07:37 AM   #100
Supremacy Member

A number sold their homes, some put in their children's educational funds & many threw in their life savings. They did all these for the high return which was promised between 2011 to 2015.

Don't you think we are entitled to rant here especially when the current board & management is silent regarding the state of the company?
I believe you guys are entitled to rant and I empathize for you guys. But why not take your case up to those newslets like mothership and NP etc?

I suppose the investments usually around 20-30k
Old 15-11-2018, 01:29 PM   #101

I believe you guys are entitled to rant and I empathize for you guys. But why not take your case up to those newslets like mothership and NP etc?

I suppose the investments usually around 20-30k
I suppose we will approach mothership when the company collapses but right now, we only want the board of directors to update us on the current status.

$20K to $30K investment is considered small investors. Many of us came in with 6 figures & a handful invested in the millions.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #102
Supremacy Member

I suppose we will approach mothership when the company collapses but right now, we only want the board of directors to update us on the current status.

$20K to $30K investment is considered small investors. Many of us came in with 6 figures & a handful invested in the millions.
Feel sorry for you guys .. all the best
Old 15-11-2018, 01:50 PM   #103

Feel sorry for you guys .. all the best
Thanks! That is why I said only God can help us now....
Old 15-11-2018, 01:56 PM   #104
High Supremacy Member

Kumgong kia put all eggs in one basket. Might as well go MBS and show hand.
tremor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 03:17 PM   #105

Yes Constance Peck
May God help us get compensation out of you and your fellow conspirators for having ripped us off and stolen and ruined our company.

God willing the Authorities will then charge you and convict you and your friends.
Then May God Bring eternal Judgement on you.
AMEN
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.