Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2018, 03:22 PM   #106

FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS

TRUE TO FORM,
JANITOR YEO TAN AS INVESTOR RELATIONS LIED TO US AGAIN LAST WEEK,

CellOS is well and truly finished. Last Wages paid were in August and all records and computers are being packed away for liquidation.
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 03:46 PM   #107
Master Member

A number sold their homes, some put in their children's educational funds & many threw in their life savings. They did all these for the high return which was promised between 2011 to 2015.

Don't you think we are entitled to rant here especially when the current board & management is silent regarding the state of the company?
Did you even understand the product in the first place?

Sent from ╭(╯ε╰)╮ using GAGT
spinning_quirK likes this.
Solkarnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 05:03 PM   #108

FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS

TRUE TO FORM,
JANITOR YEO TAN AS INVESTOR RELATIONS LIED TO US AGAIN LAST WEEK,

CellOS is well and truly finished. Last Wages paid were in August and all records and computers are being packed away for liquidation.
Hopefaithlove I am still here. Haven’t tossed in the towel yet. Actually I have been reading with interest what Stephenho has been writing. He really carries a hatred which can only be equaled by the one Jason carries, funny about that. I suppose I would too if my fraudulent activities had been found out. Let’s not go there just yet because the trial verdict is eminent, only then will the real culprit be revealed.

I have been busy looking into a number of other things that are of interest to me and honestly should be of interest to Cellos shareholders as well. It has to do with our chairperson having a conflict of interest by her investing $1.6 million into one of our other directors start up. This answers a lot of questions as to why she managed to convince him to support her illegal actions against a number of other shareholders. I would actually be surprised if the remaining directors were aware of her investment and conflict of interest.

Last edited by Investor Relations; 16-11-2018 at 05:12 PM..
Investor Relations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 07:49 PM   #109

Yes Constance Peck
May God help us get compensation out of you and your fellow conspirators for having ripped us off and stolen and ruined our company.

God willing the Authorities will then charge you and convict you and your friends.
Then May God Bring eternal Judgement on you.
AMEN
You mean Constance Peck ruined Jason's opportunity to defraud us, in support of his luxurious lifestyle?

I am still waiting in anticipation for those questions to be answered!
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 07:57 PM   #110

Hopefaithlove I am still here. Haven’t tossed in the towel yet. Actually I have been reading with interest what Stephenho has been writing. He really carries a hatred which can only be equaled by the one Jason carries, funny about that. I suppose I would too if my fraudulent activities had been found out. Let’s not go there just yet because the trial verdict is eminent, only then will the real culprit be revealed.

I have been busy looking into a number of other things that are of interest to me and honestly should be of interest to Cellos shareholders as well. It has to do with our chairperson having a conflict of interest by her investing $1.6 million into one of our other directors start up. This answers a lot of questions as to why she managed to convince him to support her illegal actions of a number of other shareholders. I would actually be surprised if the remaining directors were aware of her investment and conflict of interest.
I am glad that you are back with some "insider" news. Without looking at the verdict, I am quite sure that Jason Huber is the BIGGEST CROOK by all those questions I had posed but remain unanswered. I hope he will be put behind bars for good for scamming Singaporean with his fraudulent scheme.

Can you please elaborate on what illegal activities were being carried out without our knowledge by our chairman? Is the director you mentioned by the name of Woon Shung Toon? I know that he resigned from the board last year or beginning of this year to focus on his newly start-up app biz (GetDoc). Visit http://www.jirehgroup.asia.

Looking forward to your reply.....
Old 15-11-2018, 08:00 PM   #111

Jason Huber Now operating a Zhi char stall at Hougang
joshwong11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 10:09 PM   #112

I am glad that you are back with some "insider" news. Without looking at the verdict, I am quite sure that Jason Huber is the BIGGEST CROOK by all those questions I had posed but remain unanswered. I hope he will be put behind bars for good for scamming Singaporean with his fraudulent scheme.

Can you please elaborate on what illegal activities were being carried out without our knowledge by our chairman? Is the director you mentioned by the name of Woon Shung Toon? I know that he resigned from the board last year or beginning of this year to focus on his newly start-up app biz (GetDoc). Visit http://www.jirehgroup.asia.

Woon Shung Toon is still there, that was one of the conditions of her injecting $1.6 million into his company. The board require 4 Directors 2 of which have to be Australians and of course the chairman and one other. The money was given to him around the time of the last proposed EGM, she needed the numbers to help her hold control. She had been promising him an investment but she had to make good at that time because he was wanting to go. You will remember around that time CellOS also took down the photos and names of there directors from the web site. This was in preparation just in case they failed to incorporate a legitimate number to form a Board. We shareholders were to be kept in the dark, and since that date around June last year we have been kept in limbo waiting for updates. Until the most recent letter which actually said nothing making me believe that it was Kamlesh that wrote it, he was always the one making promises which turned out to be complete lies.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:18 PM   #113
Master Member

Trak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 10:39 PM   #114

Jason Huber Now operating a Zhi char stall at Hougang
Lol....are you kidding? Tell us where so we can go there & "char"! No pun intended!
Old 15-11-2018, 11:24 PM   #115

Woon Shung Toon is still there, that was one of the conditions of her injecting $1.6 million into his company. The board require 4 Directors 2 of which have to be Australians and of course the chairman and one other. The money was given to him around the time of the last proposed EGM, she needed the numbers to help her hold control. She had been promising him an investment but she had to make good at that time because he was wanting to go. You will remember around that time CellOS also took down the photos and names of there directors from the web site. This was in preparation just in case they failed to incorporate a legitimate number to form a Board. We shareholders were to be kept in the dark, and since that date around June last year we have been kept in limbo waiting for updates. Until the most recent letter which actually said nothing making me believe that it was Kamlesh that wrote it, he was always the one making promises which turned out to be complete lies.
So this is the whole picture! I've always thought that the person who wrote the newsletters has been Kamlesh because of the same writing style. So what illegal activities do these 2 directors engage in?
Old 16-11-2018, 02:36 PM   #116

Good afternoon, everyone!

I am still waiting for my questions to be answered, stephenhoh!
Old 16-11-2018, 03:32 PM   #117

from the website, i tink i saw a lady before at henderson office.. since like 2 split grps had diff plans to venture more or less CellOs is done. Surprise to hear IR still not throwing in towel even cp also say no hope liao
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 10:25 PM   #118

from the website, i tink i saw a lady before at henderson office.. since like 2 split grps had diff plans to venture more or less CellOs is done. Surprise to hear IR still not throwing in towel even cp also say no hope liao
CP told you personally that CellOS has no hope? I guess in moments like this, we need to look to God instead of man....

I am relying on Investor Relations for more info so that shareholders can have some form of recourse when the board decides to close down CellOS.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:46 AM   #119

CP told you personally that CellOS has no hope? I guess in moments like this, we need to look to God instead of man....

I am relying on Investor Relations for more info so that shareholders can have some form of recourse when the board decides to close down CellOS.
Not just yet. As they say “keep your powder dry” once the verdict is handed down more of the shenanigans of what went on behind closed doors at Henderson will be revealed.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #120

haha never abt God it's their own personal agenda, character etc. So called Christian yet more evil and scheming then any ordinary person.
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.