HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CellOs Software gone into hibernation?

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2018, 09:46 PM   #121

Not just yet. As they say “keep your powder dry” once the verdict is handed down more of the shenanigans of what went on behind closed doors at Henderson will be revealed.
CellOS is a place where all the crooks gather....haiz....
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 09:51 PM   #122

haha never abt God it's their own personal agenda, character etc. So called Christian yet more evil and scheming then any ordinary person.
May I know who are you referring to? I am sick of people using God's name for their own personal agendas too....this just makes me lose my trust in people, christian or not.

Do you remember what Janifer said in the Henderson meeting? She said that running CellOS was a calling from God. I am holding her to her word, including those who cheered her on, because any ventures with the backing of God will not fail.

Last edited by HopeFaithLove; 18-11-2018 at 08:53 AM..
Old 18-11-2018, 01:02 PM   #123

Good afternoon, stephenhoh! I am still waiting for your answers to my questions plus more:

1). Did CellOS have the patents which he claimed when we bought into it?

2). Was there a genuine biz with genuine products which Telco companies wanted? If there were, why were there so few contracts?

3). Why was CellOS still unable to generate income after so long & with so much being raised & spent?

4). Was the fund spent on his & his then Mongolian girlfriend's luxurious lifestyle instead of channelling to run the biz (if there was one)?

5). If it wasn't spent on him & his girlfriend, then why did he buy the Flinder Street property using CellOS' fund which the court ordered for the proceed of the sale to be returned to CellOS? Btw, why was that property under his son's name in the 1st place? What was he trying to hide?

6). Why were the salaries of the employees & rents not paid for months?

7). Why were the funds NOT RAISED through proper channel liked LICENCED BROKERS from banks if the products were so incredible? Are retail investors easier prey for his fraudulent scheme compared to accredited investors who have the financial means to do their due diligence?

8). I heard recently from some shareholders that when they arranged for potential clients/PE fund managers to Jason, Jason would back out at the last minute. Did he do so because he knew that they would ask him questions which he couldn't answer? In fact, Jason lost his cool a few times when he couldn't answer technical questions posed by some PE fund managers & accredited investors. This is the same for Kamlesh too when confronted with hard questions. I'd learnt not to trust people like this because they have things to hide.

Stephenhoh, if you are contemplating to do the class action with Jason Huber, please think THRICE because a big chunk will go to his daily expenses. At the end, you will get nothing with the expenses incurred. If you really want to do one, do it with fellow shareholders & sue Jason Huber for scam or board & management for breaching their fiduciary duties when truths are revealed to us.
Old 20-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #124

JH had been spamming us emails. He's really a gonecase... so is CellOs and the Board.
yuzhagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 11:07 AM   #125

Yes I just received emails from Huber. AS EXPECTED he has answered the questions.
Cellos was ready and delivering what it promised in 2015.

Constance Peck, Melvin Tan, Janitor Yeo Tan, Kamlesh Patel all knew this but wanted the company for themselves. Huber disclosed the evidence that they knew very well how good the company was at the time, yet they chose not to tell us and instead defamed Huber and scuttled the company.

I have visited Jason Huber with many of my friends who lost our money and we are right behind him in our support for Justice and compensation.

Shameful of you Constance Peck!
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #126

JH had been spamming us emails. He's really a gonecase... so is CellOs and the Board.
I have no time to read because of work. What were they about? Please summarize for me. Thanks!
Old 20-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #127
Arch-Supremacy Member

Diam lar, u wan to suck it si bo? ppls got money to burn u song bo?
If got money to burn, then why so butthurt when you lost them to some dumb scam?
Shdwfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #128

Yes I just received emails from Huber. AS EXPECTED he has answered the questions.
Cellos was ready and delivering what it promised in 2015.

Constance Peck, Melvin Tan, Janitor Yeo Tan, Kamlesh Patel all knew this but wanted the company for themselves. Huber disclosed the evidence that they knew very well how good the company was at the time, yet they chose not to tell us and instead defamed Huber and scuttled the company.

I have visited Jason Huber with many of my friends who lost our money and we are right behind him in our support for Justice and compensation.

Shameful of you Constance Peck!
If you have the money to throw into Jason's cause, I would suggest that you invest some in bitcoin when it bottoms out in the next few weeks. You will have a better chance of recouping part of your investment.

I wonder which idiotic shareholders will fund Jason in his class action?
Old 21-11-2018, 12:04 AM   #129

I have been seeing this thread from time to time.

Were you really expecting us to turn this into a [SAGAT] for you?

Just because many SAGATs have passed through this forum, doesn't mean yours will be.

Stop wasting your time and get proper legal advice or something. Airing your grievances here isn't going to move your position any better.

I think people have emphasised enough, but EDMW is not your personal army.

Hard truths, but sitting here and expecting passive sympathy isn't going to get you any closer from getting some of your money back.
We do not expect anyone to turn this into anything as we are waiting for the verdict of a trial before we take any legal action against anyone.

The reason we turned to this platform is because our other forum in Australia were deleted on several occasions. We are hoping to gather shareholders to contact us via private messages so that we can join forces together instead of each individuals lighting their own small campfire.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:29 AM   #130

If got money to burn, then why so butthurt when you lost them to some dumb scam?
another asshole lol why too free come in here to dig thread?
Old 21-11-2018, 08:17 AM   #131
Arch-Supremacy Member

another asshole lol why too free come in here to dig thread?
No wonder you all so easily kena scammed, then still want to save face and claim "got money to burn is my problem". Damn egoistic hypocrite.

Here, limpei give you advice: Do it on social media. Facebook is your best bet. Reddit is the next option if you don't know how to use Facebook. Hardwarezone forums usually don't have such people.
spinning_quirK likes this.
Shdwfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #132

No wonder you all so easily kena scammed, then still want to save face and claim "got money to burn is my problem". Damn egoistic hypocrite.

Here, limpei give you advice: Do it on social media. Facebook is your best bet. Reddit is the next option if you don't know how to use Facebook. Hardwarezone forums usually don't have such people.
wat a joke, Hardwarezone forums usually don't have such people. U come frm which planet? the most hypocrites are mostly here. Cmon, we here for a purpose, u had done doing a dig. U can move on to another forum Mr Gentleman.
Old 21-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #133
Master Member

We do not expect anyone to turn this into anything as we are waiting for the verdict of a trial before we take any legal action against anyone.

The reason we turned to this platform is because our other forum in Australia were deleted on several occasions. We are hoping to gather shareholders to contact us via private messages so that we can join forces together instead of each individuals lighting their own small campfire.

Then you should set up a proper website. Advertise in the papers, spread the message amongst shareholders on Facebook. Rather than blindly hope for someone to find the message, you all should be actively seeking for the shareholders. I don't know about CellOS but if it is a private company, then there shouldn't be serious issues contacting other shareholders about it.

You are responsible for seeking your own legal advice on this as I do not know anything about this case. You don't want a defamation lawsuit on your hands next. Watch what you say!
spinning_quirK likes this.

Last edited by it_geek; 21-11-2018 at 08:42 AM..
it_geek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2018, 10:58 AM   #134

Yes Constance Peck i am one of many shareholders who have seen through your lies and deception. Yes I am one of the shareholders you call "idiotic".

We now have the truth and you can't hide any longer. We also have all your WhatsApp messages and can see your scheming evil mind at work.
You have the gaul to **** on our company and then say it was no good anyway.
SHAME ON YOU!

By the way how is your boyfriend Peter Vince?
stephenhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2018, 04:10 PM   #135

Yes Constance Peck i am one of many shareholders who have seen through your lies and deception. Yes I am one of the shareholders you call "idiotic".

We now have the truth and you can't hide any longer. We also have all your WhatsApp messages and can see your scheming evil mind at work.
You have the gaul to **** on our company and then say it was no good anyway.
SHAME ON YOU!

By the way how is your boyfriend Peter Vince?
If you really fund Jason now with his class action, not only CP will call you "idiotic" but the rest of the shareholders including me, will do so as well.

You want to bet with me that this is Jason's last struggle to get money from shareholders before he disappears?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.