HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Coffee meet bagel app - Part 2

Like Tree324Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2018, 10:06 AM   #1546
Supremacy Member

omg its not even beta male anymore its like omega male.
hahahahahahha 1st time heard of the term omega male...
Old 01-10-2018, 10:09 AM   #1547

oh no...i send the message liao then saw your post.

i greeted her morning and ask about her weekend

wah you jskm
Can lah, good start. Don't worry!
Old 01-10-2018, 10:09 AM   #1548
Supremacy Member

*insert inspirational quote*

Good luck babe!
Not like chiu sho tall
Old 01-10-2018, 10:12 AM   #1549
Arch-Supremacy Member

I mean hobbies. When i told him my hobbies and he told me his, there is a huge difference. Can tell that he is not that interested in sports, while i am not interested in whole day gaming or youtubing anime at home. If he starts msg me that shows he doesn't mind, then ok lor i can try bring him out hiking lol. But if he doesnt even take that initiaive, for me i dont feel any loss.

For your qn, i think have a bit of things in common is nice, i also dun wan everything in common. Agree if both sides have some difference in taste or hobbies can widen each other's experience.
but lets say if he dun mind accompanying u will u still hiam? like 1 month 4 pipeline walk but maybe he go once per month then 3 times u go alone?
Old 01-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #1550
Supremacy Member

Not like chiu sho tall
Taller. Definitely. *winks*
Old 01-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #1551
High Supremacy Member

Good read. But I am curious how the author define a women who is top 50%. Does he define it by her character or her looks. To me a promiscuous woman who looks pretty and hot belong to the bottom 10%.

For the top 10% guys I think itís pretty straightforward. Handsome+rich or ugly and fat but super rich will probably get you to that 10%
This bro is right cash is king
Old 01-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #1552
Supremacy Member

ones who are more open to different life experiences are generally better dates, imo. imagine going out with someone who only eats a certain type of cuisine or have a set routine that he/she expects you to follow along i can't.
Will date until dulan
Old 01-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #1553
Arch-Supremacy Member

but lets say if he dun mind accompanying u will u still hiam? like 1 month 4 pipeline walk but maybe he go once per month then 3 times u go alone?
If he dont mind once in a while go, i dont mind. I will not force him to accompany me on my hobbies all the time, likewise i cannot tahan anime, pak game and youtubing for my entire weekend (done that before and was addicted to it).
Old 01-10-2018, 10:16 AM   #1554
Arch-Supremacy Member

ones who are more open to different life experiences are generally better dates, imo. imagine going out with someone who only eats a certain type of cuisine or have a set routine that he/she expects you to follow along i can't.
eg. for me i'm open to exp diff kind of normal stuff of but lets say I just hate to eat steamboat other than HDL(no other meaning) then the gal loves to eat steamboat. Will that be an issue? like he/she will say we r not "compatible" becos of this
Old 01-10-2018, 10:16 AM   #1555
High Supremacy Member

If he dont mind once in a while go, i dont mind. I will not force him to accompany me on my hobbies all the time, likewise i cannot tahan anime, pak game and youtubing for my entire weekend (done that before and was addicted to it).
Moi ish addicted to you
Old 01-10-2018, 10:17 AM   #1556
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ok, the Mum messaged my Mum asking us for another round of gathering for me and her son because we didnt ask each other for number. Anyway, told her that he should have asked for my number yesterday if he is interested (i started ice breaking first liao), dont force things. Told the Mum i wish he will be able to find his significant other soon.
so fast give 3 strikes ah? wah liao...
Old 01-10-2018, 10:17 AM   #1557
High Supremacy Member

The Mum now called up 2 minutes ago and asked for another chance for meeting after my whatsapp to her. Yeah she said she likes me very much, she explained her son has no experience in relationships before and is a very shy person, he didnt know her intent yesterday. I told her if he has some interest should have asked number yesterday liao. I told the Mum to advise the son, next time if he has interest in someone, should ask for number directly.
Poosy guys sia how old still need mummy to turn the tide
Old 01-10-2018, 10:19 AM   #1558
High Supremacy Member

Moi ish addicted to you
Meet her jittao hand put on her crotch mai tu liao
Old 01-10-2018, 10:19 AM   #1559
Arch-Supremacy Member

eg. for me i'm open to exp diff kind of normal stuff of but lets say I just hate to eat steamboat other than HDL(no other meaning) then the gal loves to eat steamboat. Will that be an issue? like he/she will say we r not "compatible" becos of this
There is a lot of factors in my case why it doesnt work actually. Not just the hobbies, but i guess its one of it.
My looks and height probably fail in his point of view. My job no prospect he doesnt like?

If there is chemical reaction even hobbies difference is also a small issue. No chem reaction takes place, no click.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:21 AM   #1560
Arch-Supremacy Member

no need to have every single thing in common (that would be scary), but minimally still have some things if not abit hard to find things to do together... next time married liao lagi worse...
ya but some they expect to have alot in common if just 1 or 2 thing not in common keep harping bout it. like for eg food again( I spend alot of time wondering wat should i eat for every meal) one maybe like kimchi but another hates kimchi or korean food.

So everytime, the one that love korean food would want to eat it when going out but the other half will say no cos he/she hates it. so in the end the one that loves korean food keep complaining that he/she does not like to eat it.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.