HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Coffee meet bagel app - Part 2

Like Tree324Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 04:49 PM   #46
Arch-Supremacy Member

I didn’t, I put a picture of a masked man. These woman will never know who I am. But more importantly out of those 10 that messaged me, I will not marry a single 1 of them even if they pay me.
Why leh?

10kkj
Old 27-09-2018, 04:52 PM   #47
Greater Supremacy Member

I didn’t, I put a picture of a masked man. These woman will never know who I am. But more importantly out of those 10 that messaged me, I will not marry a single 1 of them even if they pay me.
I neo they bui bui right

Sent from Your One who Give Birth Pigu Dong using GAGT
Old 27-09-2018, 04:52 PM   #48

Hereís my profile on okc a year ago.
I am... for me to know for you to find out.
I like.. for me to know for you to find out.
I appreciate when my date.. is able to cook well, is submissive, is a virgin, have B-C cup breast, if you donít fulfill any criteria above, please donít even bother messaging me.

And guess what, at least 10 woman messaged me that day asking what I have to offer them
Okc a lot of FL. So u getting from those. No big deal. They don't need see face. Just show the $. So what u tryin to proof ?
Old 27-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #49

Wah ur parents okay meh like that
My parents don't really care as long as I'm happy. Her parents also cool with it.

Anyway we never invite any friends, only family.
Old 27-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #50

what is an average personality? Personality can be quantified? 🤔
I don't know how to say it better leh.

How would you put it across?
Old 27-09-2018, 04:55 PM   #51

oh ya was thinking i remember u saying you getting married to cmb gf but i wasnt too sure and didnt want to go mine old post.

congrats in advance!

wahlao dont exercise liao la dont tempt fate lor.

but give template to other guys also good i guess.
I don't use dating apps at all la haha, since I haven't really tried writing a profile for myself, might as well ask you guys to vet my effort lol
Old 27-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #52
Arch-Supremacy Member

No hotel.

Small banquet at a restaurant.
gxgx. I also prefer this way. spend the moment with ppl close to me n her n not try to show off by booking 50 tables n simi lang also invite
Sensible_ likes this.
Old 27-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #53

wa got part 2 liao.
Old 27-09-2018, 04:59 PM   #54

Have been a silent reader all these while haha and also just downloaded the app last week.

Speaking of profiles, i thought this guy's profile was quite funny with the overflowing cheesiness/cheekiness

Ahh i have insufficient posts to post an image...
Old 27-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #55
High Supremacy Member

My parents don't really care as long as I'm happy. Her parents also cool with it.

Anyway we never invite any friends, only family.
Hoping to just register and run away hate awkward banquets
Old 27-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #56

gxgx. I also prefer this way. spend the moment with ppl close to me n her n not try to show off by booking 50 tables n simi lang also invite
actually i only want ROM. + maybe photoshoot.

Money can go to home/investment. Rather then some holy baloney of a lunch or dinner
Old 27-09-2018, 05:02 PM   #57

Have been a silent reader all these while haha and also just downloaded the app last week.

Speaking of profiles, i thought this guy's profile was quite funny with the overflowing cheesiness/cheekiness

Ahh i have insufficient posts to post an image...
Oh you're a RCP.
Enjoy your daily bagels!
Old 27-09-2018, 05:03 PM   #58
Arch-Supremacy Member

Share your success and horror stories leh
Share both horror and fairy tale !
Ok, at work so keeping it concise. Current gf is from CMB. I will say at the start, she isn't my ideal type as I prefer sporty kind. But I was quite drawn to her kind nature and decided to give it a try. Anyway on her part I could tell she's interested so it's not too hard. But over the year, there have been challenges since the relationship wasn't one which developed from friendship and we have differences to iron out but so far so good.

One horror story is this gal I met only for afternoon tea as I already has dinner plans. I intended only to have beverage but this gal kept looking at the cakes and I knew she wanted them. So we had cakes in the end. After the tea session, she also wanted to crash my dinner appt so my friend agreed to let her tag along and we both treated her. After that we went separate ways. That night I slept late and in the middle of the night, I got a text from her asking why I was still awake. It felt like she was monitoring my WhatsApp status. Next morning, the min I woke up, her good morning text came in straight away. Over the next few days, she kept texting what I was doing, who I was meeting, when she can text me again till I stopped replying her. Then her massive wall of text came in like why I'm not replying, did she say something wrong, etc. I blocked her after that. This is one of those horror stories.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Old 27-09-2018, 05:03 PM   #59

I neo they bui bui right

Sent from Your One who Give Birth Pigu Dong using GAGT
They are above average..but they have character flaws which I canít accept.

Okc a lot of FL. So u getting from those. No big deal. They don't need see face. Just show the $. So what u tryin to proof ?
The problem with these apps is that if you flaunt your money, even indirectly like in my case, these woman come flocking to you offering their body. But if you donít, thereís like 100 normals guys talking to 1 woman af the same time and it makes a man like me feel like a beggar. This is why I donít use such apps
Old 27-09-2018, 05:03 PM   #60

i agree with u bro. if ever i get married, just a simple church wedding, and then catering outside church. dont need to show off by having 50 - 100 tables in an international hotel.

unless family backgound is ceo or some big shot, no problem. need face. then 50 - 100 tables is okay. and this is NOT dependent on the ang pow. dont need to give ang pow also can. just come and enjoy and give blessing. ang pow give or dont give no important. come and eat free food, give blessing to couple can liao.

if those average salary type, still dependent on friends to cover cost for wedding, this type is... better keep my mouth shut..dun wanna bad mouth this type of ppl
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.