Master Member

Actually the specky bf take off spectacles should look fine

Revolution;116732231]

The specky bf past life do alot good things

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
Old 27-09-2018, 05:05 PM   #64
High Supremacy Member

Ok ah I try again:

"Hi, I am a friendly and sociable guy with an above-average personality. My goals in life are to be financially secure while still having time for important things like family and friends.

Being a happy person is important to me.

If I do get into a relationship, my hope is that my partner and I can spur each other on to become better people.

I am attracted to fun-loving and spontaneous individuals, spectacular looks are secondary.

I love to sing and I'm a pretty good singer.

Please drop me a text!"

Keyima?
Above average personality makes me feel like he very ya ya papaya.

Grammar error:
- My GOAL in life IS
- I am attracted to fun-loving and spontaneous individuals. Spectacular looks are secondary.

Because you mention looks, I will think that it is actually part of your consideration. Or that you actually don't mind dinobu so all your matches will be dinobu. Don't put will be better.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:05 PM   #65
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh you're a RCP.
Enjoy your daily bagels!
You can upload it onto imgur and share the url here.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Old 27-09-2018, 05:06 PM   #66
Supremacy Member

Please collect ang pao from me before you run away, thanks
congrats kk!!
Old 27-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #67

Above average personality makes me feel like he very ya ya papaya.

Grammar error:
- My GOAL in life IS
- I am attracted to fun-loving and spontaneous individuals. Spectacular looks are secondary.

Because you mention looks, I will think that it is actually part of your consideration. Or that you actually don't mind dinobu so all your matches will be dinobu.
his previous>> I don't have very lofty requirements for my partner looks-wise because I don't think I am Andy Lau, though I am attracted to fun-loving and spontaneous individuals.

makes me feel like he really want chiobu but feel like have to settle for uglybu because he ugly.

that why i suggest "spectacular looks are secondary" as in a looks not that important but if u spectacular that's awesome too. hahaha

Last edited by cattleya; 27-09-2018 at 05:14 PM..
Old 27-09-2018, 05:10 PM   #68

Do you sometimes wonder if you are not good enough, ladies are too picky or there are simply much more males than females around?
Old 27-09-2018, 05:10 PM   #69
Supremacy Member

Ok, at work so keeping it concise. Current gf is from CMB. I will say at the start, she isn't my ideal type as I prefer sporty kind. But I was quite drawn to her kind nature and decided to give it a try. Anyway on her part I could tell she's interested so it's not too hard. But over the year, there have been challenges since the relationship wasn't one which developed from friendship and we have differences to iron out but so far so good.

One horror story is this gal I met only for afternoon tea as I already has dinner plans. I intended only to have beverage but this gal kept looking at the cakes and I knew she wanted them. So we had cakes in the end. After the tea session, she also wanted to crash my dinner appt so my friend agreed to let her tag along and we both treated her. After that we went separate ways. That night I slept late and in the middle of the night, I got a text from her asking why I was still awake. It felt like she was monitoring my WhatsApp status. Next morning, the min I woke up, her good morning text came in straight away. Over the next few days, she kept texting what I was doing, who I was meeting, when she can text me again till I stopped replying her. Then her massive wall of text came in like why I'm not replying, did she say something wrong, etc. I blocked her after that. This is one of those horror stories.

thanks for sharing. the girl sounds clingy...
Old 27-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #70
Master Member

The horror story is not about your current gf right? She block you Liao got stalk you on social media and ask why you blocked her?

Ok, at work so keeping it concise. Current gf is from CMB. I will say at the start, she isn't my ideal type as I prefer sporty kind. But I was quite drawn to her kind nature and decided to give it a try. Anyway on her part I could tell she's interested so it's not too hard. But over the year, there have been challenges since the relationship wasn't one which developed from friendship and we have differences to iron out but so far so good.

One horror story is this gal I met only for afternoon tea as I already has dinner plans. I intended only to have beverage but this gal kept looking at the cakes and I knew she wanted them. So we had cakes in the end. After the tea session, she also wanted to crash my dinner appt so my friend agreed to let her tag along and we both treated her. After that we went separate ways. That night I slept late and in the middle of the night, I got a text from her asking why I was still awake. It felt like she was monitoring my WhatsApp status. Next morning, the min I woke up, her good morning text came in straight away. Over the next few days, she kept texting what I was doing, who I was meeting, when she can text me again till I stopped replying her. Then her massive wall of text came in like why I'm not replying, did she say something wrong, etc. I blocked her after that. This is one of those horror stories.

Old 27-09-2018, 05:12 PM   #71
Supremacy Member

They are above average..but they have character flaws which I canít accept.

The problem with these apps is that if you flaunt your money, even indirectly like in my case, these woman come flocking to you offering their body. But if you donít, thereís like 100 normals guys talking to 1 woman af the same time and it makes a man like me feel like a beggar. This is why I donít use such apps
what kind of character flaws? no one is perfect...
Old 27-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #72

Do you sometimes wonder if you are not good enough, ladies are too picky or there are simply much more males than females around?
rule to winning dating apps has always been

1) be attractive
2) dont be not attractive

so put a better bio/picture shld get more matches

thanks for sharing. the girl sounds clingy...
desperation is unattractive lor
Old 27-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #73

So fast Part 2???!!!
Old 27-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #74
Master Member

Navi mm where chiu go
Leaving and never coming back
Old 27-09-2018, 05:16 PM   #75

You can upload it onto imgur and share the url here.

ahh i tried but... "You do not have sufficient post count to post images/links. Please remove the images/links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post." zzz
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.