Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread - Part 2

Like Tree297Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #1516
Supremacy Member

Wha lao.
Sky korkor every sentence must end with a full stop, remind me of my ex colleague I 单恋...I always type with ...then kena scolding from her..., Seriously what is with the full stop anyway.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:32 AM   #1517
Arch-Supremacy Member

So early in the morning already start to emo?????? Me then emo!!!!!! On my way to abusive workplace with a lousy biased boss who doesn’t know how to manage ppl!!!! Some ppl can only be followers!!!! Cannot be leaders !!!!!

I don’t agree that management level must know how to do technical things. Like that pokka ceo must know how to operate the machine meh???!!!! It is called management for a reason!!!! To manage!!! Not to do groundwork!!!!!!

Sky korkor every sentence must end with a full stop, remind me of my ex colleague I 单恋...I always type with ...then kena scolding from her..., Seriously what is with the full stop anyway.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #1518
Supremacy Member

So early in the morning already start to emo?????? Me then emo!!!!!! On my way to abusive workplace with a lousy biased boss who doesn’t know how to manage ppl!!!! Some ppl can only be followers!!!! Cannot be leaders !!!!!

I don’t agree that management level must know how to do technical things. Like that pokka ceo must know how to operate the machine meh???!!!! It is called management for a reason!!!! To manage!!! Not to do groundwork!!!!!!
No emo la...move on liao, just a casual remark on sky korkor writing...
Tell u quit liao lor..go find other job, chiobu no scare no job one...find lich kkj just married then be taitai is the best
Old 02-10-2018, 08:43 AM   #1519
Arch-Supremacy Member

After cny lor. Recently don’t know why feel so tired physically. Keep feeling tired.

Finding part time bf liao!!!!!!! But cannot find!!!!!!!! I think all know I siaolang!!!!!!!!! But how they know!!!!!!!! Nubitol turn out to be gay also!!!!!!!! Me heart break now!!!!!!!!

No emo la...move on liao, just a casual remark on sky korkor writing...
Tell u quit liao lor..go find other job, chiobu no scare no job one...find lich kkj just married then be taitai is the best
Old 02-10-2018, 08:48 AM   #1520
Master Member

After cny lor. Recently don’t know why feel so tired physically. Keep feeling tired.

Finding part time bf liao!!!!!!! But cannot find!!!!!!!! I think all know I siaolang!!!!!!!!! But how they know!!!!!!!! Nubitol turn out to be gay also!!!!!!!! Me heart break now!!!!!!!!
Part-time bf means huat ? To accompany you whenever you get your afternoon-out from IMH ?
Old 02-10-2018, 08:49 AM   #1521
High Supremacy Member

Part-time bf means huat ? To accompany you whenever you get your afternoon-out from IMH ?
I think means inpatient treatment is next bed to her.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:50 AM   #1522
High Supremacy Member

Dead tired. Should stop emoing so much~~~
Have a great day everyone~~
Old 02-10-2018, 08:50 AM   #1523
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is a good one for my angry morning. Was feeling slightly frustrated over my boss until I read this!!!!!!!!

I think means inpatient treatment is next bed to her.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:51 AM   #1524
Master Member

Lol waiting for vegitto to make breakfast.

WAKE UP!!!
Old 02-10-2018, 08:52 AM   #1525
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes!!!!!!!! cause I every day at imh!!!!!! Jealous nurses don’t like me!!!!!!! Always suppress me!!!!!!!! I no time to be with my bf all the time!!!!!!!!! Part time is better!!!!!!! And cheaper for me to afford also!!!!!!!! If he is a jlb!!!!!!!!! Like that jlb crayon pedo auditor!!!!!!!!

Old 02-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #1526
High Supremacy Member

This is a good one for my angry morning. Was feeling slightly frustrated over my boss until I read this!!!!!!!!

You're welcome~~~
Old 02-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #1527
Supremacy Member

Yes!!!!!!!! cause I every day at imh!!!!!! Jealous nurses don’t like me!!!!!!! Always suppress me!!!!!!!! I no time to be with my bf all the time!!!!!!!!! Part time is better!!!!!!! And cheaper for me to afford also!!!!!!!! If he is a jlb!!!!!!!!! Like that jlb crayon pedo auditor!!!!!!!!
I am not jlb pedo! U then jlb siaolang ..I got jiak medicine, u always run away, dun want jiak medicine
Old 02-10-2018, 09:01 AM   #1528
Master Member

Faster go key your invoices, otherwise your bosses might see it fit to outsource the work to Philippines or India for lower cost and higher efficiency.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:03 AM   #1529
Supremacy Member

Faster go key your invoices, otherwise your bosses might see it fit to outsource the work to Philippines or India for lower cost and higher efficiency.
Chiobu no scare no job
Old 02-10-2018, 09:25 AM   #1530
Master Member

Woo! Breakfast
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.